[CH7] Pandin Mahatsajun (Pordeecam)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to Thip @spicyforum ;)

Thip said:
It’s a special lakorn in honor of The King for Father’s Day airing December 3 and onward- evening slot

BTW, Pordecam isn’t a new production, it was switched from Campordee
Thanks Thip

http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/13629-ch7-pandin-mahatsajun-pordeecam/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol you beat me to it XD

thip also says that nai tam ruad truad hua jai will be on a pause since this will broadcast during the evening slot.. im just thinking that nai tam ruad might have 40+ eps if this special lakorn replaces it for a while.. hmm :scratchchin:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
So I'm wondering, is this even going to be a lakorn?? Or is it going to be like a 1 episode type of thing. I'm confused on how it works.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

go here for more

saw this yesterday, but had no idea what's this all about.

<off topic>After saw the picture, the rumor about Weir-Fern relationship is kinda ridiculous to me. Seeing her and Weir is actually reminds me about Pong - Kaew :thumbdown: Sorry Weir fans, but they are deserve more compatible partner in "real" life relationship.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So I'm wondering, is this even going to be a lakorn?? Or is it going to be like a 1 episode type of thing. I'm confused on how it works.
it depends.. because sometimes specials can just be one episode or more.. like around 3-6 eps.. or plus+

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh yesterday I saw the pic I think it just a movie of them.they look cute too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Baifern should get more n'ke role more...she lovely and cute better than some other actress ch.7 have...not naming name tho...

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Think this one already on air also I already watch this lakorn or movie done from last week I think I fg the day.

meenia

sarNie Adult
what. I didn't know they had a lakorn together. It wasn't in the buddy media was it? I have to check. I love farm lakorns.