[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

CPY

GotomySin
Managed to message the novelist. The ending at book is different from lakorn. At book, they got married.

PanPai

sarNie Egg
Hi, do you think Bank and Mookda will have a project again.. I love their chemistry so much.. The way bank teases Mookda On or Off screen is soooo cute... Lots of giggles..

CPY

GotomySin
I'm sure they will! Ch7 is promoting Bank is praek and Bank Mook was Koo Kwan it seems.
Anyone watching Raburn Marn for Bank? I do not think I will bare to watch because Bank's character seems to sink.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm sure they will! Ch7 is promoting Bank is praek and Bank Mook was Koo Kwan it seems.
Love Bank/Mook. So happy if ch7 will choose a good lakorn to pair them up again. Truly support this new Koo Kwan. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Reactions: CPY

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prakotkarndee lakorns start off so good and then end flat (except HNM). This had so much potential but geez louise did they mess up with the p'ek.

The storyline was solid and they surprisingly did wonders with such a simple plot. If this was ten years ago this probably would have been twisted into a slap/kiss/r lakorn. I'm a sucker for a good warring family drama. I didn't see the twist coming when it came to him and his father. I enjoyed the p'ek and his antics in the beginning and I liked seeing him grow into a caring person; however, the end made little sense. It was not necessary to make him push n'ek away for no reason and he did it in such a dumb way, then BAM it ended. I like Bank, he's not that attractive but he's charming onscreen, sucks that they ended the lakorn in such an anticlimactic way. He has good chemistry with Mookda and their scenes together were cute. I love the type of p'eks that are assholes but deep down they're softies. The n'ek is such a sweet character, she's so protective of p'ek despite all that he has done to her. She definitely loves him more than he loves her. Good lakorn, it just needed a totally different last episode.

ABG

sarNie Egg
This was on my list of dramas to watch and I don't got to it and just finished it last night. I quite enjoyed it. I recently became a fan of Mookta after her lakorn with Mike. And I've always thought Bank was cute. This drama was light and entertaining. I did read the disappointment on here regarding the ending, but I have to say, I liked it. The last episode was definitely rushed, but I didn't mind how it ended. And the little clip at the end of the credit, was definitely cute. Their characters are quite young. Pai is still in uni and Pan just graduated and returned home, so i wouldn't expect them to get married and have babies. In fact, I don't really enjoy it when the nang'ek gets pregnant. Mainly coz in reality, after you get married and have kids, romance is usually over haha.

Also, I don't think I ever found why Pan kept feeling light headed. I know there was a scene that his dad got the results from the doctor and he didn't have a tumour, but was there an explanation for it? Coz it's weird that he kissed Pai in the jungle because the sound of the drum triggered something. Did I miss the explanation??

Anyway, overall, I enjoyed it. Bank and Mookta were cute.