[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This lakorn sounds interesting and looks interesting... where are you guys watching it??? Share plz lol I have ZERO access to ch7 stuff :( :(

Their eye starring and kissing in that rain lol :p maybe I need to go stalking p’ek a little lmaooo!!!:risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn sounds interesting and looks interesting... where are you guys watching it??? Share plz lol I have ZERO access to ch7 stuff :( :(

Their eye starring and kissing in that rain lol :p maybe I need to go stalking p’ek a little lmaooo!!!:risas3:
Nekomeowmeow is subbing it

xodxo

Its on dailymotion
Do I have to search for it? Is it hard to find?? Or is there a direct link y’all can just link me?? I like easy breezy links :) I don’t like having to randomly search for random episodes. That is just arg tedious and annoying :( :( :(

xodxo

Okay you guys I have good news. Notice how I’ve been complaining about ch7 not giving access to their viewers on YouTube. Well, I was on the App Store searching for any Thai apps and came upon BugaBoo TV app! It has everything from ch7 currently and previously aired. It’s in English so it should be easy to read. However, all lakorns have no subtitles. But I don’t really need subtitles anyway. You can get up to a 2 week free trial, after that it’s $5.99/month. Not bad if you ask me. But the thing is I don’t have that many actors at ch7 I know or follow religionsly... so I might cancel until there’s a lakorn I really wanna see and will restart from there. Cancel at any time and restart at any time for $5.99!! Awesome deal if you ask me! :D glad they’re making feasible apps to their viewers!! Good way to grow worldly!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Okay you guys I have good news. Notice how I’ve been complaining about ch7 not giving access to their viewers on YouTube. Well, I was on the App Store searching for any Thai apps and came upon BugaBoo TV app! It has everything from ch7 currently and previously aired. It’s in English so it should be easy to read. However, all lakorns have no subtitles. But I don’t really need subtitles anyway. You can get up to a 2 week free trial, after that it’s $5.99/month. Not bad if you ask me. But the thing is I don’t have that many actors at ch7 I know or follow religionsly... so I might cancel until there’s a lakorn I really wanna see and will restart from there. Cancel at any time and restart at any time for $5.99!! Awesome deal if you ask me! :D glad they’re making feasible apps to their viewers!! Good way to grow worldly!!
If you're going to pay 5.99 for only channel 7 content it probably isn't worth it, but it is a channel 7 app so probably safer than other sites. Thaiflix is a little more expensive 14 dollars a month but you can view all channels. Even obigzo is like 8 dollarish and all channels (but quality sucks)

xodxo

If you're going to pay 5.99 for only channel 7 content it probably isn't worth it, but it is a channel 7 app so probably safer than other sites. Thaiflix is a little more expensive 14 dollars a month but you can view all channels. Even obigzo is like 8 dollarish and all channels (but quality sucks)
What?!? I’ve never heard of Thaiflix lol Y’all never told me!!!! Now I must check it out!!!!!! Lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What?!? I’ve never heard of Thaiflix lol Y’all never told me!!!! Now I must check it out!!!!!! Lol :p
Are you kidding? Did I not mention it to you that I watched them through ThaiFlix? It used to be only $10 a month. I just buy a years with at $99. Even though we can get ch3,gmm25, and OneHD on YouTube but there s live tv on the site too including some old lakorns and other shows that are hard to find on YT.

xodxo

Lol what? I thought everyone knew of Thaiflix, they used to be dootv. They have content from all channel and all newer stuff is in HQ and Regular quality
Omg I knew of dootv but never heard of Thaiflix lmaooooo omg :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Are you kidding? Did I not mention it to you that I watched them through ThaiFlix? It used to be only $10 a month. I just buy a years with at $99. Even though we can get ch3,gmm25, and OneHD on YouTube but there s live tv on the site too including some old lakorns and other shows that are hard to find on YT.
No way!! I’ve never heard you said anything about Thaiflix lol hahahahahahaha omg!!! Where have I been? Lmao!

Okay— I need to go see the app and see if my money is worth it hahahahahhaha :p

OMG—— I need those old lakorns. Lol. My taste. My favorite! My cup of tea!! Lmbo! :D

xodxo

Okay help?!?! Lol there’s no app called Thaiflix just tv Thailand lol is that it??