[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol NY fc causing trouble and taking it to social media by the truck loads pretending to be "fan" of this lakorn complaining about the lakorn. The fc in forums calling other people who criticize LR trolls. Smh. LR should be grateful that their lakorn is up against this one, if it was up against Weir, they'd be in the 2s.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She looks so much like Mai. Like a cuter version, Mai is exotic and gorgeous and Mookda is extra cute. I am so ready to see her with Weir!!

Who is the production for this lakorn anyways? There are some slow moments.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
That mod_pantip14 post is pretty much a copy from a thread on Pantip where people are complaining (?). It's just some
Thais complaining as per usual lol

Lol NY fc causing trouble and taking it to social media by the truck loads pretending to be "fan" of this lakorn complaining about the lakorn. The fc in forums calling other people who criticize LR trolls. Smh. LR should be grateful that their lakorn is up against this one, if it was up against Weir, they'd be in the 2s.
Could you please send me evidence of those NY fc pretending to be fans of this lakorn & causing trouble please? Is it in the comments section of mod_pantip14?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Where is this hate coming from? LR/NY fans? This lakorn doesn’t have much substance, but the leads are cute together and that’s what the audience seems to like.
Because this is the second lakorn with Mookda in it that the ratings have beaten Nadech and Yaya. The other lakorn was Mussaya I think. the ratings were better than Leh Rub Salab Larng. However, for that lakorn blame the production, they totally screwed the storyline and t hey gave the second leads and side characters WAYYY too much screen time. Honestly, watching that lakorn, it felt like Ice was the nang'ek lol not because she did better than Yaya or anything, but because Ice was the main focus

1. The fortune teller being drawn to her and saying she was the root of everything
2. Pra'ek's attempt to stick with her til near end
3. The good friend of hers that was bad guy/peck chasing her
4. Pra'ek friend/subordinate that liked her

I'm not comparing any of these lakorns because they are totally different genres and type of storylines and uhhh AGE TARGET and it is unfair to pit Mookda and Bank against veteran actors, just like it is to pit veteran actors against newbies.

I just wish people would stop bashing Mookda (I notice most of the bad comments are towards her and barely any towards Bank)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That mod_pantip14 post is pretty much a copy from a thread on Pantip where people are complaining (?). It's just some
Thais complaining as per usual lol

Could you please send me evidence of those NY fc pretending to be fans of this lakorn & causing trouble please? Is it in the comments section of mod_pantip14?
You don't think so? Lol Theres fans of every fc that causes troubles for every rivalry couple. You can read them in pantip too. I don't think the majority are just saying this to say this. This is normal is it not? As a fan of NY, do you deny that this is not the norm? Ive been hearing stories of shade throwing with almost every nangeks that Nadech costar with. Luckily he doesnt seem to be able to shake himself off of his koojin that there are not many nangeks to throw shades at. I don't think others are "hating" on NY cus of jealousy as accused or that they are "trolls". That there are no fc that causes troubles, that does not go to social media to make up stories or cause problems for the other rivalry. There are such fc. As for proves and facts, if one pays attention to what was said by some and go back to look through the igs, they'll see whose fans are so and so. Unfortunately i dont screencap as i read through my feeds. Maybe ill do that next time. Pay attention next time and you'll see. To be fair to NY, it's not only NY's fans. I see my own PopeMew fc sisters doing the same :).
If what I said ar3 offensive I do apologize, should had known not to tread on the untouchables. Don't want to cause locked threads ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Because this is the second lakorn with Mookda in it that the ratings have beaten Nadech and Yaya. The other lakorn was Mussaya I think. the ratings were better than Leh Rub Salab Larng. However, for that lakorn blame the production, they totally screwed the storyline and t hey gave the second leads and side characters WAYYY too much screen time. Honestly, watching that lakorn, it felt like Ice was the nang'ek lol not because she did better than Yaya or anything, but because Ice was the main focus

1. The fortune teller being drawn to her and saying she was the root of everything
2. Pra'ek's attempt to stick with her til near end
3. The good friend of hers that was bad guy/peck chasing her
4. Pra'ek friend/subordinate that liked her

I'm not comparing any of these lakorns because they are totally different genres and type of storylines and uhhh AGE TARGET and it is unfair to pit Mookda and Bank against veteran actors, just like it is to pit veteran actors against newbies.

I just wish people would stop bashing Mookda (I notice most of the bad comments are towards her and barely any towards Bank)
Sorry for the double post.

I dont understand the production blaming bashing and etc. I thought LR was a big budget lakorn is it not? So why are productions being blame for such low ratings? So if it was the opposite, let say ratings were in the high 10's, would it be the production that got it that high or the pranangs? I can understand if the productions seriously was shitty like what you get at ch7, but this is not the case. They had a well known director, well known producer, big budget for it, and amazing stylist team. How is this the productions fault for not being able to garner higher ratings? Was the lakorn itself not highly praised and anticipated WHILE it was in production? Lets share the blame that it was the lakorn as a whole plus the pranangs.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry for the double post.

I dont understand the production blaming bashing and etc. I thought LR was a big budget lakorn is it not? So why are productions being blame for such low ratings? So if it was the opposite, let say ratings were in the high 10's, would it be the production that got it that high or the pranangs? I can understand if the productions seriously was shitty like what you get at ch7, but this is not the case. They had a well known director, well known producer, big budget for it, and amazing stylist team. How is this the productions fault for not being able to garner higher ratings? Was the lakorn itself not highly praised and anticipated WHILE it was in production? Lets share the blame that it was the lakorn as a whole plus the pranangs.

Lol, you dare say what some of us can't lol! As for LR, I don't like the editing if that makes sense? Like the editing sucks big time. The transitions between scene is horrible like you could just be gettng into one scene and then all of the sudden it chops to another? Lol I don't know how to explain it. I wouldn't exactly say the production now that you mention it, what I meant was the editing everything else is pretty good, but the editing.

And your comment about the screencap, I think I can find some. There was one where it was funny because someone asked where is Mookda going to hide her face now but someone commented, "You don't eat fish? To not know that 5.x is higher than 4.x" Lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol, you dare say what some of us can't lol! As for LR, I don't like the editing if that makes sense? Like the editing sucks big time. The transitions between scene is horrible like you could just be gettng into one scene and then all of the sudden it chops to another? Lol I don't know how to explain it. I wouldn't exactly say the production now that you mention it, what I meant was the editing everything else is pretty good, but the editing.

And your comment about the screencap, I think I can find some. There was one where it was funny because someone asked where is Mookda going to hide her face now but someone commented, "You don't eat fish? To not know that 5.x is higher than 4.x" Lol.
Girl how long have you known me lol?. I've always dared, just not as much as before. Lol wanted to try to be peaceful. I don't mean to offend though, just wanted to bring "gnae kit" to others. I hope people don't see me as too biased. Like NDFD, great production, great story, great cast but LC is just better, something us fc have to accept.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Girl how long have you known me lol?. I've always dared, just not as much as before. Lol wanted to try to be peaceful. I don't mean to offend though, just wanted to bring "gnae kit" to others. I hope people don't see me as too biased. Like NDFD, great production, great story, great cast but LC is just better, something us fc have to accept.
Lol I know, but I can see the frustration. It's how sometimes people say ratings are important and outdated when their favorites (any in particular, no particular dara) lakorn flops, but if the ratings are good for their favorites, the same people turn around and brag about how amazing it is. Also, for those who don't take ratings seriously, ratings are IMPORTANT. Look at TV show Lucifer it had bad ratings, but there is a HUGE cult following, fan made so much noise over it that the show may be picked up elsewhere. They are so important that nielsen is starting to implement streams from online as part of ratings.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I know, but I can see the frustration. It's how sometimes people say ratings are important and outdated when their favorites (any in particular, no particular dara) lakorn flops, but if the ratings are good for their favorites, the same people turn around and brag about how amazing it is. Also, for those who don't take ratings seriously, ratings are IMPORTANT. Look at TV show Lucifer it had bad ratings, but there is a HUGE cult following, fan made so much noise over it that the show may be picked up elsewhere. They are so important that nielsen is starting to implement streams from online as part of ratings.
If ratings aren't important, the elders of each stations would not fight tooth and nail with one another to improve their standards. If ratings aren't important then don't ask for the ratings, just enjoy your lakorns. If ratings aren't important, don't bash the other side when their ratings are higher. Ratings are important and it'll continue to be important. Look how important it was for the cast of BPS, it changed their lives.

Oh wow if they count online streaming, we might one day be able to view ch7 lakorns on YouTube lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If ratings aren't important, the elders of each stations would not fight tooth and nail with one another to improve their standards. If ratings aren't important then don't ask for the ratings, just enjoy your lakorns. If ratings aren't important, don't bash the other side when their ratings are higher. Ratings are important and it'll continue to be important. Look how important it was for the cast of BPS, it changed their lives.

Oh wow if they count online streaming, we might one day be able to view ch7 lakorns on YouTube lol
They've been counting hulu, facebook, youtube, and netflix as digital content viewing but only in some countries, but it is expanding. It just started last year. Now just recently they will include youtube tv and hulu tv. If channel 7 would quit being uptight lol