[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol, NY immature fans ridiculous, don’t they know by now that most of ch7 lakorns gets high ratings than ch3. LK is a remake so don’t expect it to rate very high. I thought the ratings did well for the opening of LK. From the clips I’ve seen, it look over dramatic, but the cinematography look beautiful though. I don’t remember Willy/Ann’s version was this dramatic. Bank and Mookda lakorn didn’t start off well for ch7, but it gotten better as the story goes. IDK, it’s hard for ch3 ratings to go up when their reuns(BPS) even have higher rating for the first episode.
Yeah usually ch7 does better yet everytime NY’s lakorn comes on all you see is them trying to blame and bash everything else. If the lakorn gets better then it will, not every lakorn can beat ch7 the way BPS did haha. I’ve only seen some parts of MYF but this doesn’t look like LR can master the old version. no matter how much money they spent on the lakorn i feel something is missing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Their lakorn is a big budget compare to Mookda which is nothing spectacular and to have the rating on similar ground says more about their lakorn than Mookda's. If they are that great then they should able to blow their competition out of the water.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Speaking of budget lol people keep bringing up this 500k budget trying to compete with a big budget lakorn. I am not even trying to compare the two lakorns cause they are different genres. If we were to compare Weir and Thisa's lakorn have more of a similar theme to LR. I don't even want to know what ratings would look like had Weir's lakorn aired on Monday-Tuesday instead of Mookda and Bank's lakorn. Not saying that it is a better lakorn than LR. Erryone has their own styles and appeal. I try not to get too into the fan wars and anti's it isn't fair to the people who work hard on the lakorn. People shouldn't let their bias be the reason they hate another actor or actress lol. I enjoy both LR and this for different reasons.

Also, I wish people would stop bashing Mookda and pitting her against Yaya, it's not even fair to either girls. 1. You're comparing a veteran to a newbie, 2. You're comparing a newbie to a veteran. I have to learn not to read the thai boards and comment sections in pics and stuff lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol, NY immature fans ridiculous, don’t they know by now that most of ch7 lakorns gets high ratings than ch3. LK is a remake so don’t expect it to rate very high. I thought the ratings did well for the opening of LK. From the clips I’ve seen, it look over dramatic, but the cinematography look beautiful though. I don’t remember Willy/Ann’s version was this dramatic. Bank and Mookda lakorn didn’t start off well for ch7, but it gotten better as the story goes. IDK, it’s hard for ch3 ratings to go up when their reuns(BPS) even have higher rating for the first episode.
I think most if not every koojin has immature fans, i mean look at PopeMew, they wanted to sue :rolleyes:. But anyways, what are they saying about Mookda?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait what?!!! Sue? Lolol
Oh girrrlllll where have you been? Lol some PopeMew Immature fans got pissed off at one of our members from here (yes here at AF) for photoshopping Mew out and replaced it with Bella that they threaten to sue. The media even asked Pope about it. :rolleyes:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh girrrlllll where have you been? Lol some PopeMew Immature fans got pissed off at one of our members from here (yes here at AF) for photoshopping Mew out and replaced it with Bella that they threaten to sue. The media even asked Pope about it. :rolleyes:
What the hell!! Loll i missed so much

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh I didn’t know there was so much drama lol so sad I never get to see ch7 lakorn anymore.... I just want to check out this Mookda girls work but can’t even watch it anywhere lol :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

It’s funny some nyfc claimed LR has the highest debut rating for ep1???? Uhhh come again?? It opened at 4.6, whereas KF opened at 5.8 lol

So much fabrication there :rolleyes: and what’s funny is ch3 ig usually post ratings the next day but since LR debuted much lower, they refused to share it lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think most if not every koojin has immature fans, i mean look at PopeMew, they wanted to sue :rolleyes:. But anyways, what are they saying about Mookda?
Random, general, childish stuff like "Where is she going to hide her face now because Yaya stepped her into the ground" "Oh this is the girl they try to compete with Yaya, so embarrassing" and how her lakorn is so low budget compared to Yaya's lakorn. I don't even see why this became a Yaya vs Mookda thing lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh I didn’t know there was so much drama lol so sad I never get to see ch7 lakorn anymore.... I just want to check out this Mookda girls work but can’t even watch it anywhere lol :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

It’s funny some nyfc claimed LR has the highest debut rating for ep1???? Uhhh come again?? It opened at 4.6, whereas KF opened at 5.8 lol

So much fabrication there :rolleyes: and what’s funny is ch3 ig usually post ratings the next day but since LR debuted much lower, they refused to share it lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I thought they meant highest rating for Bangkok lol, some of them make it seem like a competition like ny’s lakorn always has to get #1 at something. Just like there were pics of Matt and Nadech and people thought some people were trying to take attention or make it trend like LR. like pls, thank goodness a nicer NY fan told them it was posted on the same day as the opening of LR since Matt and Na also had their opening ceremony. Like geesh why does it have to seem like everyone is trying to beat NY. I checked ch3’s ig and couldnt find the ratings anywhere even Thong ET’s IG didnt post it. Usually ratings get posted high or low from ch3 the very next day, but that just made them seem like they were too embarrassed.

CPY

GotomySin
Their lakorn is a big budget compare to Mookda which is nothing spectacular and to have the rating on similar ground says more about their lakorn than Mookda's. If they are that great then they should able to blow their competition out of the water.
I heard they shoot the lakorn last Jan and ended up fast. Lucky them! I did heard some lakorns are warehoused at ch7.

Last edited:

xodxo

I checked ch3’s ig and couldnt find the ratings anywhere even Thong ET’s IG didnt post it. Usually ratings get posted high or low from ch3 the very next day, but that just made them seem like they were too embarrassed.
Lol yea, like they’re trying so hard to hide it or something lol :risas3::risas3:

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin

The rating of this lakorn is higher than LR. I do not usually care about ratings. But I want to watch how the plot got executed.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol yea, like they’re trying so hard to hide it or something lol :risas3::risas3:
Idk but for a newbie couple to go against thailand’s power couple and still garner the same ratings says a lot.

Edit: did one of them say LR is the first lakorn of Anne’s for the rating’s to go up after episode 1? Just checked STT went from 7.2 to 7.5

xodxo

Obviously they are hiding it. They thought LR will bring success. Hmmmm
Hahahah it’s so stupid of them to do that lol and very embarrassing 5555 :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Edit: did one of them say LR is the first lakorn of Anne’s for the rating’s to go up after episode 1? Just checked STT went from 7.2 to 7.5
5555555555 :risas3::risas3::risas3: :risas3::risas3:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I honestly think Yaya and Nadech has more viewers and fans. The reason why their ratings aren't as high is because most of their fans are younger folks who view other ways (that may not be counted towards ratings). However, most of channel 7 lakorns have viewers of all ages and older people. Older people are more likely to still view lakorns as they air live than younger gen. Example, Lucifer American TV shows, there is a HUGE fan following, but the ratings weren't good because not everyone watched as it aired and our ratings weren't counted towards overall rating causing show to be cancelled. :(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Random, general, childish stuff like "Where is she going to hide her face now because Yaya stepped her into the ground" "Oh this is the girl they try to compete with Yaya, so embarrassing" and how her lakorn is so low budget compared to Yaya's lakorn. I don't even see why this became a Yaya vs Mookda thing lol.
Wow that's not nice. I didn't know Mookda is that big or famous to be able to compete with Yaya.
I honestly think Yaya and Nadech has more viewers and fans. The reason why their ratings aren't as high is because most of their fans are younger folks who view other ways (that may not be counted towards ratings). However, most of channel 7 lakorns have viewers of all ages and older people. Older people are more likely to still view lakorns as they air live than younger gen. Example, Lucifer American TV shows, there is a HUGE fan following, but the ratings weren't good because not everyone watched as it aired and our ratings weren't counted towards overall rating causing show to be cancelled. :(
I agree with you. However I think NY also have lots of fans who are adults. The BPS production crew is promoting LR too so I think the rating should go up soon but LR fans need to lower their ego and back it up some if they want to play the rating war. Fight with facts not fantasy.

Also with BPS success we can not use the excuses of ch3 not reaching certain parts of Thailand which contributes to low ratings anymore :rolleyes:. We saw that CH3 can beat ch7 with Nakee and BPS, so no more excuses.