[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Mookda acting is very good for a new baby, and compare to yaya 10 years experience and i think yaya acting is so stiff and dull. yes yaya is a beautiful girl to look at but her acting is suck and I do not know why she get all the award for.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Mookda acting is very good for a new baby, and compare to yaya 10 years experience and i think yaya acting is so stiff and dull. yes yaya is a beautiful girl to look at but her acting is suck and I do not know why she get all the award for.
To me, Mookda is more beautiful than Ya ya

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I find mookda very beautiful girl. You know last time mookda and lakorn was against yaya too. Mookda acting is very nature and she is very good with her crying scene on the other hand I find yaya is still very bad with her crying. Not much improvement with her acting at all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Insecure yadech fans... bleh
I try to ignore the bad fans because good fans exist as well. Not fair to group them all together lol. I find that it is the case with almost any dara. Just ignore the ones that are negative and let them ruin it for you for that particular person.

This lakorn is getting very good. I like the main actress, her acting is very good.
I agree Mookda is pretty good. She has some room for improvement, but she's young and new she has time.

Yes I find mookda very beautiful girl. You know last time mookda and lakorn was against yaya too. Mookda acting is very nature and she is very good with her crying scene on the other hand I find yaya is still very bad with her crying. Not much improvement with her acting at all.
I think it is hard to judge Leh Lub Salub Rarng against any lakorn lol cause I felt LLSR focused mostly on the second lead. That lakorn was just too mch focus on Ice's character lol.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I like Mookda’s acting too. To me , her acting is very good

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I were some of Yaya's fan that is criticizing Mookda, I would be embarrassed. To compare a 10 year girl to a 2 year one. If by 10 years and choose to go up against someone that is fairly new that says a lot of how inexperienced Yaya is. Not all the fan base are crazy, I always mentioned that but the ones that are just over power the sane ones.

Moodka is doing fine. A rating of 5.6-5.3 is going head to head against a super couple. That's more impressive. We can also play this game. Channel 7 actually took pity on them because if they don't then they would put Weir's lakorn up against them...see how that works.

Their fans should enjoy the lakorn, even though Yaya still is lacking with her emotions. She is fairly stiff in there but the scenery, outfits are just beautiful.

CPY

GotomySin
Mookda is a great actress so far and I hope she will inherit Aum place as the queen of Ch7. She had that potential. As for Bank, this script doesn't help him much but he tried his best so far.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bank has some moments where he is alright, then another instance he needs work. It is up and down. With him being a jerk and all, I wished they would make this a full drama. I just don't connect the dots with a mean pra'ek to a somewhat comedy.

Mookda will go far if the channel invest in her but it is channel 7 we are talking about. People are leaving left and right. I honestly, think they have no clue how to managed anyone.

Ele

sarNie Adult
I am sure, Mookda will be very famous soon, as her acting is very good.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mookda took over with Mussaya and now her lakorn is competing against LR too . This is the beginning so its too soon to determine if LR will be beat too but their fans are too much, Mookda’s acting is just as good as yaya, maybe even better and she’s only in the industry for like 2 yrs. where as yaya has been an actress for a decade or so and still stiff as heck. Sad to say its a koojin lakorn and their chemistry isn’t even anything special too. Plus people can talk about the commercials like its about money butttttttt its not gonna be a good look if companies invest and people barely see it.

So far we can’t put all the blame onto the production company too cause some complaints are about yaya being too snobby and stiff as a princess. Plus people are praising the other actors so you can see where the problem is. Don’t Actors kinda get their freewill to control how they act too??

Whatever tho, they can say whatever about who they want but don’t start crying when its towards your bias.

Anyways i’m only having a little hope that LR picks up for Anne and Nadech’s sake.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is fine is LR my issue is the way she opens her eyes "biiiig" to express anger. Her character kick ass as well

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mookda took over with Mussaya and now her lakorn is competing against LR too . This is the beginning so its too soon to determine if LR will be beat too but their fans are too much, Mookda’s acting is just as good as yaya, maybe even better and she’s only in the industry for like 2 yrs. where as yaya has been an actress for a decade or so and still stiff as heck. Sad to say its a koojin lakorn and their chemistry isn’t even anything special too. Plus people can talk about the commercials like its about money butttttttt its not gonna be a good look if companies invest and people barely see it.

So far we can’t put all the blame onto the production company too cause some complaints are about yaya being too snobby and stiff as a princess. Plus people are praising the other actors so you can see where the problem is. Don’t Actors kinda get their freewill to control how they act too??

Whatever tho, they can say whatever about who they want but don’t start crying when its towards your bias.

Anyways i’m only having a little hope that LR picks up for Anne and Nadech’s sake.
I personally feel Indy and Yoghurt characters will have more s.x appeal as a pair, the way Cee and Yui are working it in their lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I personally feel Indy and Yoghurt characters will have more s.x appeal as a pair, the way Cee and Yui are working it in their lakorn.
Righht I saw a clip of Indy and Yoghurt, they look so cute together. Idk not so into Indy but he looks gooood. Ofc yoghurt too, they need to promote her

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Comparing Mookda to Yaya does not make sense. Does it make sense to say Mew Lalita, Noon, Yui, Jui, and even Ploy are better actresses than Yaya? Nope it doesn't. If Mookda was remaking Yaya's lakorn then yes compare away. ;)

But anyways the rating of this lakorn looks good. I thought for sure it was going to drop to like 1 when LR airs, with all the promos and everything. It's like they took money they made from BPS to promote it. Well anyways I guess I'll have to pick this back up, maybe I dropped it too soon..

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, NY immature fans ridiculous, don’t they know by now that most of ch7 lakorns gets high ratings than ch3. LK is a remake so don’t expect it to rate very high. I thought the ratings did well for the opening of LK. From the clips I’ve seen, it look over dramatic, but the cinematography look beautiful though. I don’t remember Willy/Ann’s version was this dramatic. Bank and Mookda lakorn didn’t start off well for ch7, but it gotten better as the story goes. IDK, it’s hard for ch3 ratings to go up when their reuns(BPS) even have higher rating for the first episode.