[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Where can I watch the raw one !?! I can’t find on their channel u like Ch3! Thx ^^
PS: also this drama , I got hooked haha , I didn’t like the male lead at the first sight , but damn he is manly and hot ^^ , no wonder his name is Bank ( he banking to my heart Lolz)! Anyway , the female lead looks similar with Mai d , especially when I only see her eyes and brows , i thought it was her ^^ she is cute

One Q, I watched twice or more the scene where they both talked on the phone,
The girl : I know u are a good person , cuz if u are a bad person , u will already do bad thing to me in ur house(mom)..
Boy: look in the mirror
Girl: why?
Boy: I can’t cuz ur face is ur weapon.

Was the girl being angry or shy/embarrassing?
I don’t understand that line , somehow I felt that he was telling her she was pretty or he pitied her face( cuz her face looks kinda sad)!?! Haha someone help me ^^

Last edited:

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
Where can I watch the raw one !?! I can’t find on their channel u like Ch3! Thx ^^
PS: also this drama , I got hooked haha , I didn’t like the male lead at the first sight , but damn he is manly and hot ^^ , no wonder his name is Bank ( he banking to my heart Lolz)! Anyway , the female lead looks similar with Mai d , especially when I only see her eyes and brows , i thought it was her ^^ she is cute

One Q, I watched twice or more the scene where they both talked on the phone,
The girl : I know u are a good person , cuz if u are a bad person , u will already do bad thing to me in ur house(mom)..
Boy: look in the mirror
Girl: why?
Boy: I can’t cuz ur face is ur weapon.

Was the girl being angry or shy/embarrassing?
I don’t understand that line , somehow I felt that he was telling her she was pretty or he pitied her face( cuz her face looks kinda sad)!?! Haha someone help me ^^
You Can watch on Daily motion "Thailand Raw Lakorn ":p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
True. Much more mature than Panthakarn. I think because of these he fall in love for her.
Pan's only defense is that he had a somewhat bad childhood. Sure, his childhood may have been bad, but so was Papye's and she's fighting life to make the best of it, while he's acting reckless towards it. I wanted to cry with Pye when Pan cut her hair. She was so brave in that moment when she said she was ok. Pan is such a jerk. Like if he's willing to cut her hair without hesitation from anger, imagine what he would do if she angered him for real (speaking of if this were a real life people lol)

CPY

GotomySin
Pan's only defense is that he had a somewhat bad childhood. Sure, his childhood may have been bad, but so was Papye's and she's fighting life to make the best of it, while he's acting reckless towards it. I wanted to cry with Pye when Pan cut her hair. She was so brave in that moment when she said she was ok. Pan is such a jerk. Like if he's willing to cut her hair without hesitation from anger, imagine what he would do if she angered him for real (speaking of if this were a real life people lol)
I cursed him yesterday because he cut her hair just like that. His anger really pisses me. Really a spoilt child. I would like to see how he will win Prapai heart later on by being more mature than this. I think Panthakarn also in semi-denial phase. He started to like her but he denies it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If my hair takes ages to grow and some jerk cutting it off in the kitchen with a bunch of knives or scissors next to me, his hair is coming off too. At least show some remorse...But he is not going to cut it and acts like it's no big deal.