[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I missed mookda so i am glad this is airing soon. The sotryline here is more interesting to me anyway.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
It feels like they just started filming and it's already airing? It's so soon. Wellll, not complaing. I'm excited to see Mookda again.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm, I thought this was filled with drama, but the trailer made it look like light comedy.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ohhh I guess I’mma try to jump on this Mookda ship lol she’s okay/refreshing to the eye haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The ratings will be interesting because this has a new couple and it’s original and where LR is a remake and with a popular couple.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I will be watching this one cause Moodka is my girl at channel 7. She is stinking cute. And I have never seen her with Bank even if they were in a lakorn together before. I start watching her after Massaya

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mookda is one of my top for newbies. I think I will watch anything she is in. Can't wait til this airs. I don't think the ratings will be spectacular but they won't be bad either.

I'm jus glad it isn't a weekend lakorn because weekend lakorns be having not so good ratings lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ah is that why they put Weir's lakorn in the weekend slot?
Maybe, I think weekend lakorns ratings hardly go above 6-7. Unless, it is somewhat popular people. Bow lakorns usually do ok in the weekend they can get up to 7 and 8. Except, Sakao Duen. I guess not many people are pleased with New as pra'ek lol. I think Khun Chai Kaitong did pretty ok on weekend. Then after it was Sammy and Kelly and you know the rating for that would be low cause Kelly lol. Weir lakorn did good in that one series it was weekend.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I love Mookda, definitely my girl at ch7 also. I'm hoping I can finish this one till the end since i usually get bored in the middle. Please be decent at least.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I love Mik, so I tried to watch Mussaya but couldn't finish it after a few episodes. I can't stand Mookda's voice but this lakorn looks like a fun one! A lot of people are for Mik and Mook, but I think Bank and her are a cuter pair and have that young love chemistry going on! ;) I've never watched anything of Bank and didn't know who he was until now - he's not handsome, cute, sexy or anything, but after watching the teasers and going through his IG he sorta grew on me a little. I never found Bank and Mookda attractive, but because they're such a couple couple off screen they got me interested in this lakorn. Hopefully it's promising as it looks!