[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

sarN

sarNie Granny
So, there a chance they not in some kind of action lakorn? :angel10:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He is not my type lol. Something is missing from him for me. He looks better with moodka than Bow

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Mookda look good with most actors because she’s short. Bank doesn’t look that good in pictures, but he looks better in motion.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
upload_2017-12-21_6-34-47.png

Official, they are the leads.

The Summary:
Pantagarn, hi-so godlike, has the label of tragically handsome. Everywhere he appears, tragedy ensues.
His looks and personality are complete opposites, no one can handle him, except, his father.
Pantagarn doesn't care about anyone, anyway. His father pushes him out of his life so he can enjoy his new life, with new family. Pantagarn believes that his step mother and her children weren't enough to come and take his father fortune, but now they have included her niece in this money sucking. Who did they think they were? Pantagarn won't have it. The target is Prapai the young girl who dares to defy him. Since, this girl is defiant and knows no limits, he will punish her, or, will punishment, turn into something else?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Summary sounds deliciously good. Should be a good slap and kiss lakorn. Though when I read the part where it says tragically handsome Bank doesn't register in me as that. But whatever at least Mookda is in here

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: I'm super happy to see Bank and Mookda again. They were so cutie in the 2016 version "Kamin Kub Poon"

Can't wait to see their fitting.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
Will someone please update me about this lakorn because I want tokknow more about this lakorn please.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this! I always thought Bank was a cutie and Mookda is super pretty as well!

Is mookda full thai? I always wondered if she was mixed