[CH7] Pan Ta Gaan Ruk: Bank Artit/Mookda Narinrak

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

518E685E-B3E4-4FE9-9BE0-FE3F1A868E4F.jpeg 518E685E-B3E4-4FE9-9BE0-FE3F1A868E4F.jpeg D7FC8555-930F-4233-B482-10CA357CE695.jpeg

Ariaryasha likes this.
  2. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

A07B4718-39AF-4ADE-902D-24B75C3CAE28.jpeg

Ariaryasha likes this.
  3. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

NuChon got mental problem

Ariaryasha and Ele like this.
  4. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

FFE1E383-892A-440D-AADB-50E526C74B69.jpeg FB3A80D1-AE64-4978-BA20-13D4C60613C3.jpeg
    Yes she is or could be her plan. Her acting is very good

Ariaryasha and CPY like this.
  5. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

xdanavelvetx and Ele like this.
  6. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

Yes, it is. And she love Pan

CPY likes this.
  7. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

True. Oh my, next week more fin. NuChon try to put Pan or Pai for the missing file case.

Ariaryasha likes this.
  8. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

I'm afraid that it won't be fin and that he kisses her and possibly they have relations and he dumps her to hurt her aunt =/

CPY likes this.
  9. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

But to think back, he already showing signs of liking her. He even confessed few episodes ago.

10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Butt Artit is so so so cute. Pics don't do him justice. I want to pinch his cheeks.

11. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

He likes her, but the thing is, is his anger towards Chor more greater than his feelings for Prai?

CPY likes this.
  12. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

I think he can feel that Pai see thru himself. He could not hide anymore after the yesterday incident where NuChon purposely brought him into her and ThongEk?

13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Ch7 the only channel I cannot find any of their work to watch online :rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:o_O

CPY likes this.
  14. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

Can find but need to type or google in Thai letters.

15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I know this website thailakorn something but it’s too damn slow buffering and I don’t have time for it, plus quality is like 90s or 80s even lol

I want HD YouTube quality lol Fast access you know? Haha :p

16. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

I watch livestream at here
    http://tv.sanook.com/

xodxo likes this.
  17. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Saw clips of Bank and Mook first lakorn - he look better in that era with the slit back hair and period look on him make him look mature and gentleman like. The modern look here make him look messy and like a child. Stopped watching this even though I do ship Bank and Mook - but not feeling the genre and storyline. I'm sure they'll reunite next year or again soon with Ch7 low ratio of actors.

18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oh thanks. Do you watch it on your phone or computer?? I’m mostly on my mind phone. Opening that on my phone is still lightly slow, unless there’s an app??

CPY likes this.
  19. CPY

CPY sarNie Adult

I watched it on my phone and it works fine for me.

xodxo likes this.
  20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Okay how does it work?? Lol I’m new to that streaming site..do they upload this lakorn there now or do you catch it live only??