[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Maya_Fantasy said:
What happen to Bow's leg?

Dang that one shoot made her leg super long than it was already is.

They look lovely together as always. :crush:
It was some kind of bike accident during the filming of khat chueak

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Tubby.

:eyetwitch:  Must be really bad to still have bruise for this long.

:spin:  Wondering who took that picture :thumbup:  So sneaky to capture those pinky-holding. :coverlaf:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
Just noticed the pinky thing now. How cute, I'm going to ASSUME some things now hehe.

LOL I notice that right away, but after I notice her bruise, I kept looking at it instead of them holding pinky.

They are so cute, has perfect chemistry and sooo comfortable together, but I am still unsure about Michael, hope he doesn't turn the other cheek on us. HAHAHA :whahuh:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahah I assume something is going on too hahahah, like they share same car to go to work and michael excuse was they live in same area and plus save gas too hahah. another one was when they went out to eat [with their moms] but the fan took a picture of just michael and Bow eating and it was on instagram but their managers asked to take it down [idk what was the big deal bc their moms were with them] oh yeah there was this clip when they were at the airport going to do tehir photo shoot and they were holding hands walking into the gate lol

so i dont blame them if they constantly promote each other on IG lol bc, maybe it is fan service but also maybe bc they are at that stage of liking each other but not yet bf/gf or maybe im just bias hahahah

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Their manager probably didn't want to show them every where together and fast koojin that it will be hard to break them apart or find work with other peoples.

I think they just compatible with each other, with their easy going attitude, easy friendship to be more comfortable with each other physically and emotionally. It also work out great for their career.  I am rather OK knowing them being friends instead of dating.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' my heart ..i can't take it . she doesn't need any koojin ..NOooooo..she just a kid  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  . Let the girl grow!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought most of their actions together was just fan service too but after seeing some things that looked like they intended to be sneaky with, I think there's something more that's going on. I'm on board for them being together in real life but not so soon in case things don't work out. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think is just they're both are very likeable person/personalities and very down to earth as well, so it's easy for them to get along and become close and comfortable around each other that is not hard for them to be touchy than normally. 

They are still on the getting to know, getting along stages. They're still very young so they have plenty of time to think of real relationship or commitment to one person, let them enjoy themselves as is and if doesn't work out, at least they will have forever friends.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like them at this stage right now, just kind of getting to know each other and slowly becoming BFF's. Michael seems to really adore Bow though (I feel more "love" from his side of the friendship). I loved that time he kept fixing her hair and in a scene from Yai Kanlaya where Hom was unconscious and her shirt was riding up so Michael quickly pulled it down for her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
yeah Bow said so herself that shes still young and if they were to actually officially date, Bow said it might not last long plus it'll probably be uncomfortable later on for both parties so it's best to stay like this, pe-nong lol

cr.aum_honeymoon

That's right , you do that , shoot, she sound like me HAHA my love interest doesn't last long either . It's possible to be close in those kind ways . I have client who come in & i would touch him all over & there are guys that would sit in my office and comb my hair , do little thing like that , no biggie .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Her fingers can't even bend. Haha. Reminds me of that lakorn Nang Ram with Noon Sinitha and Aof Apichart, Noon played a dancer, but she couldn't dance for crap. Haha. I was still young, but I knew a bit about Thai dancing and she did not do that. Haha.

Anna_bella

sarNie Egg
I've seen the clip on Youtube. some event in the country i think,  Her dance is not a beautiful as NOON W but she's still cute. Norah is more of PEk being a JERK and DRAMA we probably see bow in a few dance scene. Can't wait to see  LOVELY Bow in here.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Norah revolves heavily on n'ek dancing from when she was younger to when she grows up. She becomes one of the most beautiful dancers among her peers. P'ek is a jerk at first but he always helps her out without her knowing to test whether or not she's a gold digger. It's a lovely story. The dancing plays a major role in the lakorn because her real father is a dancer as well. So dancing is in her blood. She eventually grows to make her father proud for bringing back the traditional Thai dancing culture that was slowly fading due to  emergence of new entertainment. There was a lot of dancing in the old version. It wouldn't make sense if they don't have a lot of scenes of her dancing when the title itself refers to a traditional Thai dance.  I really liked the old version with Noon and Kade. I'm just upset that they didn't cast Bow for a different role that isn't out of her league. Why place her with Mike just to push them as a koo jin? Please look at suitability as well. It puts stress on actors too when the role is out of their league. Bow is stressed from learning how to dance.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I know I was one of those people that thought that it was harsh to judge Bow before seeing the lakorn, but in the picture you can clearly see that she has no flexibility in her fingers. It doesn't take 1-2 years to be a professional dancer, it takes at least 10 years to be fluid in movement and grace. I just hope, since nothing can change now, that her dancing is at least decent level.

member101

sarNie Egg
Her dancing is decent for someone who has studied the dance for only a month. Her determination and effort is admirable. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbMWRod2mHU

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
Although her skills are not to up par but she has the determination to do her best. Proud of my Bow for giving her all even though she's not the best....