[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Glad Bow is getting more chances. She is a cutie and for her first lakorn she did pretty good. I think they are a rare couple that Channel 7 is promoting now.  I hardly watch Channel 7 stuff and not really into any of their newbies. But I like them together. No one will be good off the bat, everyone takes more than 1-2 lakorns to judge. And by the 3rd lakorn they are not improving, then they suck.

Bow disadvantage to me is, she is tall....I think only Weir is compatible in height with her. Michael is like eye to eye with her so for me that takes away some of the romance from the couple. I like my girl to be shorter than the guy. That difference in height is just a romantic thing for me.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
About a month or so ago, their pictures were all over my ig newsfeed and the way they were interacting or touching I thought they were dating or something. It wasn't til later that I found out that they were in a lakorn together. Then there was an interview asking about their closeness. Mike answered that they want to stay like this for now but who knows what the future holds. That was when I just assumed they were fanserving. I find her cute but not beautiful like Now Or Noon.
I see. If Ch.7 wants to reunite them to please their fans, they should at least choose another lakorn for them. Now is perfect for this role. It sucks that they're not casting based on suitability though, but rather popularity. Personally, I didn't understand the hype for Bow. I find her ordinary looking. But she can be cute when dolled up. Still, she doesn't fit this role, both in terms of appearance and acting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
I see. If Ch.7 wants to reunite them to please their fans, they should at least choose another lakorn for them. Now is perfect for this role. It sucks that they're not casting based on suitability though, but rather popularity. Personally, I didn't understand the hype for Bow either. I find her ordinary looking. But she can be cute when dolled up. Still, she doesn't fit this role, both in terms of appearance and acting.
My heart aches because I agree with you. I'd love to see Now in this role because she suits it so well. She's such a beautiful dancer. She doesn't have any line ups for her right now, which is ashame because the girl is so talented!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bow is a newbie in channel 7. One I think that has potential. But she is getting criticized a lot for this role. Channel 7 is thinking of remaking La Ong Dao might as well put her and Michael in there. Now has a background in dancing, so would do better in this remake and less training for her. Bow on the other hand, has to start from scratch. And this kind of dancing is hard. So, I would be OK if they pull them out of this one. I'm more of a La Ong Dao fan anyway :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I will just wait and give Bow a chance. She's a great rising actress. Ch7 doesn't have that many koo-jins so I think they want to push Bowchael to the forefront as much as possible. Appearance wise. Bow&Mik are very good looking and have great chemistry onscreen. But Bowchael has a wider fanbase I think.

Who knows, maybe they'll change the cast if everyone keeps complaining about Bow. I'm just glad she's getting more challenging roles. & Yes, I've seen her in YK & KC.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Is Bow dating Doom? There's picture of them together or are they going to work together for a drama?

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
now so beautiful really look mature for her age really , i am one of bowchael fans not pleased to see them again in this kind of lakorn no offense but why we see recently many miscasting , now is best choice to play this role, deserve to be here , same like i become lawyer hehe 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Peoples should not criticize Bow for being in this lakorn, it wasn't her choice, they should criticize/blame the producer.

I like Bow but I wouldn't mind signing a petition to get her out of this lakorn.  The old Norah was good because of Nune and Kade, but the storyline was just that... nothing special about it. Hope they change the n'ek and put Bow in a better roles that will match her better than this one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
Peoples should not criticize Bow for being in this lakorn, it wasn't her choice, they should criticize/blame the producer.

I like Bow but I wouldn't mind signing a petition to get her out of this lakorn.  The old Norah was good because of Nune and Kade, but the storyline was just that... nothing special about it. Hope they change the n'ek and put Bow in a better roles that will match her better than this one.
Actually, I love the old Norah! It was a very very good lakorn. It's not too nam nao. Well, actually, it kind of was. However, Noon and Kade's chemistry held the lakorn up nicely. I love how p'ek was always there to look after n'ek. He was a player, but n'ek changed him into believing in love again. Their love brought tears to my eyes. I really think there should be a petition. If no one was fitting for the role, I wouldn't mind if Bow was casted. However, there is Now. She has Norah written all over her. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think Nao would have been a great choice for na'ek, too. Michael and Nao definitely have chemistry, too but I'm still a headstrong Bowchael shipper.
And since I'm a Bowchael shipper, I would like to see more updates of this lakorn first and then judge for myself whether Bow matches this role.
Bow is still very young and I know this role will be a bit difficult but I feel she can do well.
As for Michael and Bow, I love these two together lots. Yai Kanlaya was not all that but their chemistry was so beautiful. They have chemistry onscreen and offscreen. I find that they are very compatible. I also find Mick and her to be compatible but Michael and Bow's chemistry is irreplaceable.

As for hype on Bow, she is indeed very ordinary looking. But that's what makes me drawn to her even more. She doesn't have anything really "special" about her appearance.
But she definitely has natural beauty. At first, I wasn't drawn to her appearance but it was her acting and chemistry with Michael that drew me in. I found her acting to be great for a newbie.
And after a while, I found myself loving her not only as an actress but an individual. And of course, she became stunning in my eyes. She's so cute and with the right makeup, she can be made into beautiful, sexy -- you name it. She's such a cute, innocent and likable person. She is veryyyy likable!

Either way, I like both Michael/Bow and Michael/Now so whichever couple is fine with me but I'd like to give Bow a chance in this role first.
Because we never know, she may surprise us with her role in here :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I do like the old version, but to me is nothing special, just typical player and innocent n'ek, their roles was not that memorable classic like majority of classic lakorn out there.
I too would love to see Bow challenging this role, but if so many peoples complain about her, I think it would best if it's some major roles that will be worth fighting for.  But yes we will have to wait and see Bow potential and prove everyone wrong.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maya_Fantasy said:
I do like the old version, but to me is nothing special, just typical player and innocent n'ek, their roles was not that memorable classic like majority of classic lakorn out there.
I too would love to see Bow challenging this role, but if so many peoples complain about her, I think it would best if it's some major roles that will be worth fighting for.  But yes we will have to wait and see Bow potential and prove everyone wrong.

Yes, I would like to see more of Bow first since I know she has so much potential :)
As for me, I've never seen the original but I love player & innocent na'ek storylines, hehe :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:

Yes, I would like to see more of Bow first since I know she has so much potential :)
As for me, I've never seen the original but I love player & innocent na'ek storylines, hehe :D

In the old Norah, is good that he followed her and all, but you know typical Ch7 lakorn with typical N'rai and dragging.  The only good thing is that p'ek only like n'ek and take her side most of the time. 
Well anyway that is just me and how I felt about that lakorn, I can watch it and it's enjoyable enough because I don't want to throw something at my tv because of screw up p'ek or n'ek. 
HJKT you should check it out and see what you'll think of it. :wink:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
How about we have a change and cast Now and Mik Instead? Now and Mike has been paired up for 2 times already. The first time, the storyline sucks and the second hasn't even aired yet. Now and Mik would look cute. Mik being so tall and Now looks like a kid next to him.

member101

sarNie Egg
Now and Mik should be a good match for this. But Now is not accepting anything right now because she's finishing up her last year of school at Witthayalai Nattasin. She said she's busy going to the countryside to teach kids to dance for 3/4 days per week as part of her internship. She's graduating this year, mid-year though, so if they can they should wait for her. If not Tubtim is a former norah dancer so they should consider her. 

Bow is being heavely criticized not because she's not a good actress but because she has no experience in Thai traditional dance. Many people do like her but they think this lakorn is too stressful for a new actress to handle. And forcing her to learn is unreasonable considering Ch.7 already has plenty of choices to choose from. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't want them to reunite in this. I saw the lakorn preview and the p'ek and n'ek don't have an interesting relationship at all. But then if Bow and Michael are taken out of this, it might take longer until they reunited WAHHH THIS IS HARD! 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I remember reading that Mike and Bow were actually potential candidates for La Ong Dao but in the end, the elders decided to cast them in this remake. Dida claims to be hiring a professional dancer to train Bow for this lakorn but no matter how fast Bow is able to learn, it's not comparable to someone with the elegance and experience like Now who has been dancing for 12 years or even Tubtim who actually knows how to dance Norah. I don't know why Channel 7 is pushing and pressuring Bow for this lakorn when they have those like Now, Preaw, Tubtim and Green who are all good choices and have the background to take on this role. All the girls are busy yes but if DIDA really cared about wanting this remake to turn out well, they would wait for one of them to be available. And yes, Norah is even harder than Ram Thai because it requires every single part of your body to be extremely flexible. I like Bow but this is a big no no for me. What to do when nowadays, casting is always based on popularity and connections. Look at Prissana. That role screamed Yaya all the way but in the end, it went to some random girl who looks as old enough to play the oldest sibling. Norah is totally for Now but they go with Bow who just doesn't have that elegance in her even though she's a decent newbie. Who knows though because fans seem to have a lot of power over lakorn decisions. There's been many cases where people got pulled out of lakorns because the fans thought they were unsuitable for the roles so perhaps that will happen here. The backlash that Bow is getting for this one is pretty insane. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Michael and Bow are adorable and he is confident enough to handle her height. She's shorter than him unless she wears heels...that's when they're eye-to-eye. Most of the newbies are pretty tall nowadays, but at least channel 7 has the Pr'eks that can handle it. Michael and Bow just have chemistry beyond their roles but like all Daras, everyone is "Pee/Nong" since it's such a taboo and bad career move to be dating. I don't think I'll ever really get that part of the entertainment industry.

As for Bow challenging this lakorn and the traditional dancing, I think she can do it. She's a former model so she can't be that clumsy...it's just her two characters that she's played so far are. And as for the "stunning" beauty thing, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I actual never really found Now or any of the new actresses to be "stunningly" beautiful all the time except Prang. Most people are made stunning in their roles.

I'll wait and see how any of them do first before deciding. If she does pull out of this one, I hope they pair her and Michael in something modern.