[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

sarN

sarNie Granny
For real??? It been extended? Oh' my , I'm about to have a heart attack LOL, YEAH!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! *twerking*

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Sarn, you're silly! Woot Woot, tomorrow is Wednesday and we know what's airing hehe.

I see that actress/actor's names are added (Bow/Michael). Glad to see added. Thanks!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, members wanted the thread description under the topic with actress/actor name like how we had it in the old forum but unfortunately this new forum doesn't offer it , so, I took a little step to make it easier to read ( notice I only do it for Norah) , until Darvil figure something out or a new feature that fix the issue, it will be how it is. I post a little statement here

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/mandatory-procedure-formatting-lakorn-thread.56912/

sarN

sarNie Granny
I enjoy the scene the old man put a stop to KK & the evil wife tormenting/hatred against Norah & mom but I LOVE the part the evil wife slap him back HAHAHA & spill all his dirty deed, start w/ being unfaithful to his first wife , raping Norah's mom , ect , man & KK hearing this about her dad HAHAHA. About time the old man realize how awful his own family is but i think only b/c he know soon the police will uncover who behind it all & he doesn't want KK to be involves. He still selfish but a lot better now . And poor Kanchit ^^^ get his heart broken b/c he think Norah love Sompou .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I enjoy the scene the old man put a stop to KK & the evil wife tormenting/hatred against Norah & mom but I LOVE the part the evil wife slap him back HAHAHA & spill all his dirty deed, start w/ being unfaithful to his first wife , raping Norah's mom , ect , man & KK hearing this about her dad HAHAHA. About time the old man realize how awful his own family is but i think only b/c he know soon the police will uncover who behind it all & he doesn't want KK to be involves. He still selfish but a lot better now . And poor Kanchit ^^^ get his heart broken b/c he think Norah love Sompou .
LOL, I was laughing when he got slapped by the evil wife. I was like good job. KK will end up just like her b/c the evil wife teaches her how to go about the evil selfish ways.

Kanchit is always to her rescue. Felt bad for Kanchit when he saw Norah with Sompou too. Look like a sad lost puppy hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, now he not enage w/ KK no more LOL , Norah wasn't too heartless & confuess what happen that night but she have to tagging along w/ Sompou with Kanchai following behind HAHAHA, he said she ridicule him by flaunting that kid in front of him , poor Kanchit, he should had gone thur the transaction lolll , let his debtor on the loose like that .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Did anyone noticed that the day Kanchit went to see Norah after the rescue he had on dark pant and shirt sleeve shirt? After telling KK he will go see Norah but then when he was there the shirt was colorful long sleeve and the pant was Biege? Editing error? For a moment I thought it was a different day?

sarN

sarNie Granny
lord, Norah, why is she so pin up on Sompou so much? I understand she felt like dying & need emotional support to goes this . And I wish Kanchit would just open his mouth & tell the girl that it had always been him , no Sompou , but him , the man she hate .

sarN

sarNie Granny
finally, someone tell Norah it was Kanchit that came HAHAHA I thought they going drag it to the end

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lord, Norah, why is she so pin up on Sompou so much? I understand she felt like dying & need emotional support to goes this . And I wish Kanchit would just open his mouth & tell the girl that it had always been him , no Sompou , but him , the man she hate .
IKR, I was like really? Thanks goodness for the brother to comfort him and encourage Kanchit to tell the truth. Is it really ending next Wednesday?

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg, epic counters attacks, Norah face wasn't mess up like KK & mom wanted HAHAHA if anything, they said she more beautiful, b/c it was raining when she got acid throw on , the water wash away most of it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
right, that's true. well some were shocked it didn't go how they wanted to be lol...
so evil though, those few characters wanting to see her face messed up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
They cut off the good part , rat, Norah mention about the debt/money she own him HAHAHA & he was about to explain..rat, have to wait for next week !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I agree. When he loves , he love deeply , the outter appearance doesn't matter to him but it's the inner beauty that won his heart over all the girls he been with , what a character development from the cocky rich play boy . It so sweet to watch Norah smitten by his loyalty , comfort & love for a woman who faces might be ruin/disgusted, the one man she openly hate , whom she think will ridicule her but turn out he had always been there for her . Sompou was her only friend that pronounce his love & wishes to protect her but he got discourage just b/c they told him Norah is Kanchit's wife/mistress, a friend is a friend to the end regardless & specially when a friend in need of comfort & support, he isn't worthy of Norah love . Kanchit won this round !