[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

sarN

sarNie Granny
man , the thing i goes thur to watch Norah live HAHAHA , my internet die at the house , so , I drove to work to watch it . Im enjoying the scene , Kanchai was teasing her thru her misery HAHAHA, gosh, I don't know if I should laugh or cry HAHAHA , soo FUNNY/CUTE

saobomp

sarNie Adult
man , the thing i goes thur to watch Norah live HAHAHA , my internet die at the house , so , I drove to work to watch it . Im enjoying the scene , Kanchai was teasing her thru her misery HAHAHA, gosh, I don't know if I should laugh or cry HAHAHA , soo FUNNY/CUTE
Talking about DETERMINE to watch it Sarn hehe...

wonder how many more episode left?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup, came to the shop in my undies & tank top( no bra) , face no wash , hair no comb, I didn't turn on the open sign & I lock the door , I just call my sister to bring me clothes b/c it embarrassing if a client walk in right now lol , sad, very sad. Oh' I like Norah walk of shame the next morning HAHAHA

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nooooooooooooooooooo , the one time I want CH 7 to drag the living hell out of their lakorn this happen !

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup, suck, man, I want to see more scene of Kanchit teasing her about selling her body HAHAHA , good lord, I still can't get over that scene & why the hell she dress/ wore makeup for the part HAHAHA , he was having hell of good time making her miserable.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yup, suck, man, I want to see more scene of Kanchit teasing her about selling her body HAHAHA , good lord, I still can't get over that scene & why the hell she dress/ wore makeup for the part HAHAHA , he was having hell of good time making her miserable.
LOL, yes yes every time I see that part I laughed too and still like you cant get over why they did that. he was having a blast with it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, to be fair , the maid does her makeup HAHAHA. I think the dress up part are just what Kanchi said, they are meant to seduce him , he have no option but to agreed on her term LOL

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Well, to be fair , the maid does her makeup HAHAHA. I think the dress up part are just what Kanchi said, they are meant to seduce him , he have no option but to agreed on her term LOL
Lol yes and KK and her mom thought she's all looking good hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning scene was explicited imply too , KK & the mom be tripping about Kanchit & Norah HAHAHA , accused them of doing all night till she faint the other night & today she can't walk LOL. Favorite scene was when he whispers that she indebted to him for now & she does a 36o walk of shame , leaving her shoe , hat , money or whatever else he have say .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Omg yes Sarn that was hilarious. They were thinking so dirty and poor Norah. I'm just glad he was protecting her despite KK and the mom were trying to jump all over her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I enjoy them thinking dirty HAHAHA, they was so happy thinking about how many clients Norah will have to sleep with to earn the ransom $ & Kanchit's show up w/ Norah in his arm w/ lip stick on his suit loll & she look all wore out with a big envelope of $.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Nooooooooooooooooooo , the one time I want CH 7 to drag the living hell out of their lakorn this happen !
Well apparently lots of fans asked for the same thing, so now they're adding 1 more episode. I thought that meant 15, but everyone's saying 16, so that must mean I counted it wrong the first time. Likit Rissaya was supposed to air on the 26th, but it got pushed because they're adding that extra episode for Norah.