[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

sarN

sarNie Granny
I watch lots of his lakorn but don't remember much about them beside "Krai Num Nod" & "Kammathep" , probably b/c there an rscene lolll "Krai Num.." was a period settings, the P'eks was like Kanchit , always looking after the N'ek secretly .Norah was a blurry b/c the villain took most of screen time .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No matter how many r-scenes there are, I still won't watch it if I don't like the leads. Lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
No matter how many r-scenes there are, I still won't watch it if I don't like the leads. Lol
I have to agree with u. Some I just can't watch. Like that guy Sean from la ratree with ester. I tried just couldn't. I loved the old version with pepper too. Haven't watched any other of his lakorns.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it depend , sometime I watch out of curiosity even if the lead are not my favorite, I like to give actress/actor at least one try. I remember " Roy Adeed Hang Ruk" Bie first debut w/ Mew , they were newbie & awful acting HAHAHA --- but as the lakorn progress w/ slap-kiss here & there , I was glue & actually enjoy the lakorn , it was quite a comic relief too LOL

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it depend , sometime I watch out of curiosity even if the lead are not my favorite, I like to give actress/actor at least one try. I remember " Roy Adeed Hang Ruk" Bie first debut w/ Mew , they were newbie & awful acting HAHAHA --- but as the lakorn progress w/ slap-kiss here & there , I was glue & actually enjoy the lakorn , it was quite a comic relief too LOL
You don't miss them R scenes lady!!! :). Gosh, i can't watch Bie either. i tried and goodness, when he talks it seems like he's smiling? dont know if he talks fast naturally but to me he seems to do that during script too. i didnt watch koo kum newest version :(. i loved bird/kwang's version though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to agree with u. Some I just can't watch. Like that guy Sean from la ratree with ester. I tried just couldn't. I loved the old version with pepper too. Haven't watched any other of his lakorns.
Dont get me started on Sean lmao I tried so hard to watch Leh Ratree. But I manage to finish Boys' Paradise but FF through the entire series. Even after BP, I still dont understand why he is so popular!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Dont get me started on Sean lmao I tried so hard to watch Leh Ratree. But I manage to finish Boys' Paradise but FF through the entire series. Even after BP, I still dont understand why he is so popular!
LOL@ Fun!!!!
Yes, I agree with you too hehe.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It depend on the storyline too , sometime even when ur favourite actress/actor have a lakorn, you wouldn't watch it either , even though you know he/she will nail the role , sure , you might check out an episode here & there, FF to see some skin-ship or skip to the ending LOL .I love Koo Kum 2013 but I didn't watch much of Bie's previous work , he not even sexy, really, but I adore his character as Kobori (*0*) . And then there Nadech , of course he handsome, I prefer him over many newbies BUT I could only finish two of his lakorn, the rest just couldn't catch my attention. An there Dome , don't say no more , yes, his acting is horrible at time , when he talk he pout most of the time BUT for some darn reason, I enjoy watching him & seen ALL his lakorn HAHA. Overall, each to their own liking .

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It depend on the storyline too , sometime even when ur favourite actress/actor have a lakorn, you wouldn't watch it either , even though you know he/she will nail the role , sure , you might check out an episode here & there, FF to see some skin-ship or skip to the ending LOL .I love Koo Kum 2013 but I didn't watch much of Bie's previous work , he not even sexy, really, but I adore his character as Kobori (*0*) . And then there Nadech , of course he handsome, I prefer him over many newbies BUT I could only finish two of his lakorn, the rest just couldn't catch my attention. An there Dome , don't say no more , yes, his acting is horrible at time , when he talk he pout most of the time BUT for some darn reason, I enjoy watching him & seen ALL his lakorn HAHA. Overall, each to their own liking .

yes, agree! LOL, Dom, yes he pouts. he's eye candy! Nadech is cute as well. watched some of his lakorn but not all. i dont watch as many newbie lakorns either.

sometimes it's the story line that makes u want to watch and some u dont. if i read the thread and someone say oh it's good, i'll go check it out. if i like, i'll continue and if not i'll just stop.

i do like when p'ek is stalking n'ek though. gosh, them old lakorns back then had p'ek being meanies and why do we like them? hehe! :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im watching eps 10 , gosh, the slap-kiss were at the being HAHAH I love it , the more u slap me the more I kiss you, kiss you, let you know how it is to be kiss HAHA, he does it out in public , you can seen ppl walking by too and then he proudly confess his love to Norah :icon12::icon12: but her expression were so hilarious b/c she give that "wth" look LOL , she so cute though & I like how she reject him, saying she hated him in every life but he took it with the dreamy/smiling look on his thick face LOL & he stalk her like crazy , goes to all her performance & smiling like some crazy pervert ^^^^ . He openly flirting/wooing her , so romantic!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
LOL! you enjoyed it a lot!!!

yes, he is really stalking her like crazy. even when he think she has someone but yet he still stalks her. kinda creepy. major mood swing when she's mean to him, he gets so upset, throw all the magazine away lol.

gosh, i hope nothing happens to the mom. they are after her now. i thought the old man is so mean beating the one maid lady but after i seen her plotting and blaming norah and her mom when it was their idea in the first place. she deserved every bit of it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
You don't miss them R scenes lady!!! :). Gosh, i can't watch Bie either. i tried and goodness, when he talks it seems like he's smiling? dont know if he talks fast naturally but to me he seems to do that during script too. i didnt watch koo kum newest version :(. i loved bird/kwang's version though.
I'm okay with Sean, but I cannot watch Push in anything. Maybe because I thought he was good in that lakorn "Game Rissaya(Office Syndrome)" for Thai Broacasting Co. which got nominated for best editing. The cast was great in there. This is a lakorn where you get to see everyones point of view, which rarely happens in lakorns.
I wasn't able to finished Latree due to Easter though. I just couldn't stand watching her in there.
Kwang and Bird's version of Ku Kum is my favorite! Bie's version was surprisingly good(this version has the most skinship. Haha). I didn't care for Bie at first, but after watching him in Ku Kum, I like him a lot after that. Bie and Noona's chemistry explored in there. Bie has a really cheesy smile so he would fit better in comedy.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh, Push! Idk, why his face so cake up ? he look to flower boy to have aggressive role , don't really feel his acting , can't explain it lol he not my cup of tea but if a good storyline come along , I would give him another try b/c most of the time I fall in love w/ the character . I feel the same way w/ Jame J too , I couldn't finish any of his lakorn BUT I like him w/ Bella in "Padiwarada" , I like the storyline so I give it a try regardless how I feel about the actor/actress & I enjoy the lakorn , it just to show , there more elements than just putting two hot looking pair in a drama , it depend on the actor/actress chemistry, production, script , ect ect. I enjoy a couple of Bella's lakorn , couldn't go thur the one she had w/ Mark though , it give me headaches when I watch it ^^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm up , I'm up !! Set my alarm & everything but darn it, I can't watch it live ? Is there another website ladies?!

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
thaitvfast.com/TV-Online/5/ช่อง-7/
wezatv.com/dootv/channel7.php
cuptv.com/live/145