[CH7] Norah (Dida) Bow/Michael

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, good luck, I hope someone take on the project b/c it quite a good lakorn , just grab alot of tissue & pillow lol. I think BOW really shine in all those traditional garment , I didn't think to much about her dancing even though there was doubt by fan when they cast her as Norah but surprisingly she pull it off beautifully , she so adorable preforming all those dances , I'm in LOVE. *fangirl*

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nooo, what happen to CH 7 dragging their lakorn w/ nonsense & rushing their ending at 17 + eps lol , I'm expecting at least 10 more esp . Rat. I want to see them engage somewhere in the middle but it's going be the last 5 minutes of the akorn at this pace ugh. I have a question though , is Norah in HS or college? They said she 20 & about to finish her study?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm so in love with Bow and Mike right now, especially Bow. She's is soooooooooooooo adorable and such a good actress! <3 <3

sarN

sarNie Granny
Her school uniform changes to HS then College from scene to scene , I be confused at time lolll but how could she about to finish college at 20 or did i miss something ? Is the college a dancing school? Or a vocational class she taking ? Bow always have student role in her lakorn HAHA. Im dying for spoiler but at the same time no , Lord, what I'm going do, *fangirls* in love w/ BOW ****

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im still behind but made some progress hehe why is this lakorn not getting love on here?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Im still behind but made some progress hehe why is this lakorn not getting love on here?
Probably because not many people watch channel 7 lakorns. I find that this is moving fast! I wonder what they will do with the rest of the episodes lol. Already more than 3/4th the way through the story.

sarN

sarNie Granny
My love should be enough :iloveyou: BOW*****

Probably because not many people watch channel 7 lakorns. I find that this is moving fast! I wonder what they will do with the rest of the episodes lol. Already more than 3/4th the way through the story.
Plenty !! From what I gather , Norah goes thur 2 engagement , ohh & the scene she agreed to be kanchit's mistress , reuntied w/ her real father & death , kidnap by the bandit , both Norah/Kanchit's was hospitalize ect loll

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This and the fire series are the only two lakorns I'm watching ATM. Ch3 doesn't seem to have anything interesting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Im starting to convert back to ch7 and i notice lately that i have been only watching ch7 lately. All the newbies... Well to me, is difficult to keep up with. Was an avid watcher in the mid 90s and early 00s but officially tuned into Ch3 lakorns around there. And if i do watch a ch7 lakorn, its usually pancake haha

Any way sarn, im joining you to obsess with bow. She is such a cutie. I will definitely check out her previous lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I'm quite picky now a day lol , it hard to keep up w/ the new generation & it doesn't help that I was out of Thai Entertainment for several years *ahem* & when I return there so many new faces , honestly, I don't know whom to watch or what to expect bwt the CH7,3,1,6,7 ect lol , I just goes w/ the flow . The last lakorn I watch was Bella/Jame - Weir/Peirw & that seem like a decade ago, now, Norah & the fires series (blame it on the skin-ship). Usually I'm not into period drama but I have a change of heart + BOW in here , she soo adorable ****(*0*)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Off topic but i really miss ateam, rteam and ken/ann days on here. I think that was also the time all sarnies (at the time) were very perverted in thoughts.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' those was days of Sarnworld lol of course those sarnies was pervert & I was probably the worst , still is though, never change & I can get away w/ it lol til this day . It seen like yesterday , 2008 was truly the best years in the forum & I think SB was one of the reason CH3 ban kisses ect. It got so crazy when some lady came out bashing it for being too rated R , when honestly, pg 13 were more like it lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
What days does this lakorn air? I'm so in love with Mike and Bow. Such cuties! I'm kind of just watching their scenes and haven't seen much development from them both so I really hope it keeps up.