[Ch7] Ngao Gammathep (Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait to see this lakorn. the teaser looks good. nang'ek look cute kinda look like Matt Peeranee. haven't seen Weir lakorn in a long time since WWHJ ended, finally will get to see him in here.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this one. Something to look forward to. I think I'm going to like Mai. Gosh, wish Weir would take better care of himself he looks old for his age.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This will be my first lakorn of Mai Davika :) She's really gorgeous and she resembles a bit of Pinky to me. I hope this lakorn is will be worth watching. I haven't watched CH7 lakorn for a long while now, can't seem to have good scripts to satisfy me but this one looks really interesting and I'm really adoring Mai. I feel like Weir is the only CH7 praek now a days o_O There's barely any other praeks that I see promoting around stil. Mai looks like another completely different person with the boy cut in the beginning of this lakorn, I couldn't recognize her at all!! Lol.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Can't wait for this one. Something to look forward to. I think I'm going to like Mai. Gosh, wish Weir would take better care of himself he looks old for his age.

I agree with you Merit that Wier needs to take care of himself more. He age soo much this past year. He alway looks tired or something. Really looking forward to this lakorn. Mai looks very pretty when she no longer disguising as a boy.:clap:

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
can someone tell me what does this lakorn about? just watched some teaser, i think the n'ek pretend to be a boy...n i don't know the rest.. :scratchhead2:
look interesting tho

Merit

sarNie Adult
Love Epi 1. Can't wait to see more. I really like Mai. She's pretty good being a newbie. I think Weir and Mai looks rather cute together. Hahahha...the message palor. Gosh, those message guys got a hot body though. Ewwww...and that old man in there is just gross. :facepalm:

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I really like Mai too. She is pretty and pretty good acting for newbie. :)

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
Finally! Yes! Yes! A newbie who can actually act! Initially I didn't like her because I thought she wasn't that cute but now she is my absolute favorite. I think actors and actresses with talented acting skills is what makes them likeable regardless of their appearance. I just wish those actresses/actors who are ugly and untalented should not be on screen. just saying. We need more people like Mai D!

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. maybe it's just me but i'm not into it yet -- she doesn't look cute as a boy -- she looks weird .. however, she looks pretty when she has long hair ^^