Ch7 new actresse and actors

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww the girls looks extra super cuteness! hope to see them as nangek soon. the guys aren't appealing at all O_O ugh. only the first one! TUENG. he's a cutiepie!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some update on the newbies actresses from ch7. They all ready have one or two lakorn this year or going to have up coming as n'ke or play in supporter role.

Sammie Bunthita

She play n'ke in "Pbop Pee Fah" with Thana and Yui.
She also in "Plik Fah Lah Tawan" as a supporter.
She also going to be in another lakorn with Thana but she not the n'ke its Jui who be the n'ke in that one.

Kratipfc

She was in "Pbop Pee Fah" as a supporter.

Amy Aimarie

She play n'ke in "Tida Wah Norn" with New.

Charm

She play n'ke in "???" with Win but their lakorn haven't air yet. (her first lakorn)
She play n'ke in "Plik Fah Lah Tawan" With Tle Thanapon

Tarn Kanya

She was in "Mai Luang" as a supporter.
She also in "Wong Wien Hua Jai" as a supporter.
She play n'ke in "Coke E-Ling Hansa" with Note in up coming lakorn. (her frist time as n'ke)

Ying

She was in "Pleng Ruk Kham Pope" as a supporter.

Ice Atichanan

She is going to be in "Hua Jai Rai Monlapit" as a supporter. (up coming lakorn)

Fai Nishanan

She was in "Koo Pbuan Olawon" as a supporter.
She also in "Meu Nang" as a supporter.
She is in "[Sitcom] Seuk Wun Choo Jai" as a supporter.

Fern Thitinan (Sorry no pix of her)
She play n'ke in "Hua Jai Rai Monlapit" with Tle Tawan in up coming lakorn.
She also in "Buang Hong" as a supporter.

Iyawarin

Dosen't have any up coming lakorn yet.

fanny

sarNie Adult
most of them are ok looking, but i dont think they are n'ek material. i find most of them have very boring look, just my opinion. that sammie girl i find her attractive at all, but i dont know how she can be n'ek. fai, amelia, and charm they are pretty, but not my type of n'ek.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
They all seem to remind me of a diff celeb. Like Amy's eyebrows reminds me of Taya Rogers and Kratipfc reminds me of Pancake, and Fai of Pok cuz of her face. lol. :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The nang'eks are soooooo pretty & cute. The only one that's had a lakorns are Tarn Kanya that I know of. I hope they promote the other girls soon! They're all so likable! :)

laifou

sarNie Egg
does all the winners of a beauty pageant becomes actresses ?

like i can name a few who's an actress after receiving a title from a competition.

ex) cheer, amy, charm, pancake ... +++

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Here are some new ch7 actresses and actors...

Fharung
ฟ้ารุ่ง ยุติธรรม

Anunyac
อนัญญา ชินแสงชัย

Teev
ธีร์ วณิชนันทธาดา
I like these 3 :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
fai :wub:

i feel sad for charm.. she has a lakorn with win that HASN'T EVEN AIRED YET!!! LIKE 4EVER!!!!

inyi

sarNie Egg
Im from the philippines, and i think Kanya Rattanapetch is the prettiest among the girls.. :)
im just wondering why most of have not recognize her, Kanya have done several movies, The Love of Siam, Sick Nurses & the latest 4 Romance, hmm

And seing her at "The Love of Siam", i started to like her.. she's the simply pretty and cute.. :)

Btw here are some o her clips at The Love of Siam..

& 4 romances

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Apr 3 2009 said:
Umm...Ivarin is Charm's real name. LOL 555+
You got it wrong. Charm is Ivarin.
Oh thanks for telling me this. I didn't know.

inyigo Posted Today said:
Im from the philippines, and i think Kanya Rattanapetch is the prettiest among the girls.. :)
im just wondering why most of have not recognize her, Kanya have done several movies, The Love of Siam, Sick Nurses & the latest 4 Romance, hmm

And seing her at "The Love of Siam", i started to like her.. she's the simply pretty and cute.. :)
Just to let you know why some people haven't recognize Tarn is because she not that fames yet and she just stared to get more role in lakorn this year.

I also like Tarn too when I frist saw her in "The Love of Siam". She was cutie in the movie. Wish she would have end up with the guy she like so much..hehe but so sad she didn't get with him because he like Mario in the movie.

inyi

sarNie Egg
Oh thanks for telling me this. I didn't know.

Just to let you know why some people haven't recognize Tarn is because she not that fames yet and she just stared to get more role in lakorn this year.

I also like Tarn too when I frist saw her in "The Love of Siam". She was cutie in the movie. Wish she would have end up with the guy she like so much..hehe but so sad she didn't get with him because he like Mario in the movie.
Oh, now i see, so actress and actors get's more popularity when they star in lakorns (is it the drama used to air in TV's?). May i know what's is kanya's upcomming lakorn?

btw, why she has many name? kanya rattanapetch, kanyar, and tarn kanya?

she was really a effective actress at "the love of siam" that's why i like her.., Maybe its just that i can so relate with her character, it really hurts when give ways for others happiness just to see the love you one to be happy

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, now i see, so actress and actors get's more popularity when they star in lakorns (is it the drama used to air in TV's?). May i know what's is kanya's upcomming lakorn?

btw, why she has many name? kanya rattanapetch, kanyar, and tarn kanya?

she was really a effective actress at "the love of siam" that's why i like her.., Maybe its just that i can so relate with her character, it really hurts when give ways for others happiness just to see the love you one to be happy
Yes many actresses and actors are more fames because they star in lakorn... (lakorn is like American saoap opera but they end and a new one beging not like american where it keep on going forever...and its like series.) Yes lakorn air in Tv in Thailand. Many fans live over sea so they watch it on youtube or other voide uploader.

About her name why she have many name is that some fans like to use her nickname frist than her frist name after that or her nickname than her last name or her full name with her nickname. Or they like to spell it different.

Kanya up coming lakorn are:

1...Sapai Glai Peun Tiang: [her role is a supporter] = (This lakorn is for ch3 but after this one I think she going to be contract to ch7 as one of their new actress because she stared to have a few lakorn for them and they have her profile at ch7.)

2...Wong Wian Hua Jai: [her role is a supporter] = (This is for ch7 and she play as p'ke sister)

3...Coke E-Ling Hansa: [Her frist time playing n'ke (leading role) ] = (This is for ch7 also and her leading guy is Note)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
just seeing da guys' hair turned me away big time lol i can't stand it when guys have long hair. teev was da only one i was able to look at lol

inyi

sarNie Egg
Yes many actresses and actors are more fames because they star in lakorn... (lakorn is like American saoap opera but they end and a new one beging not like american where it keep on going forever...and its like series.) Yes lakorn air in Tv in Thailand. Many fans live over sea so they watch it on youtube or other voide uploader.

About her name why she have many name is that some fans like to use her nickname frist than her frist name after that or her nickname than her last name or her full name with her nickname. Or they like to spell it different.

1...Sapai Glai Peun Tiang: [her role is a supporter] = (This lakorn is for ch3 but after this one I think she going to be contract to ch7 as one of their new actress because she stared to have a few lakorn for them and they have her profile at ch7.)

2...Wong Wian Hua Jai: [her role is a supporter] = (This is for ch7 and she play as p'ke sister)

3...Coke E-Ling Hansa: [Her frist time playing n'ke (leading role) ] = (This is for ch7 also and her leading guy is Note)
Wow, thanks for the info's... Is the lakorn with ch3 is currently airing in thailand?
is tanya currently working as ch3's artist, coz all her 3 movies were produced/distributed by Sahamongkol Film International which i think is under ch3??!?

Looking forward to see her in a leading role. hopefully i could see it, maybe in youtube?!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
dancy @ Apr 11 2009 said:

Wow, thanks for the info's... Is the lakorn with ch3 is currently airing in thailand?
is tanya currently working as ch3's artist, coz all her 3 movies were produced/distributed by Sahamongkol Film International which i think is under ch3??!?

Looking forward to see her in a leading role. hopefully i could see it, maybe in youtube?!
The lakorn for ch3 is the next in line to go on air in thailand soon. You can go to the link below to see more about the lakorn who in which lakorn....if you haven't been to that section yet.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=42

I don't know much about movie so I can't tell but I think she a free agent as for now because she have work with both ch3 & ch7 on lakorn... but she have more up coming lakorn for ch7 than ch3. She only in 2 lakorn for ch3 counting the one that is about to go on air right now. And ch7 all ready have her profile at their website. I didn't see her profile at ch3.