[Ch7] Neth Nakarat (Ver)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Ep 5 only 40mins again @@
But Kan slowly to warm up to Rath..Kan's bf is such an ass, she needs to get rid of him soon, so annoying
They cut at the most waiting part of this ep, I know the one who throw the dart is Win..LOL can't wait

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Ep 5 only 40mins again @@
But Kan slowly to warm up to Rath..Kan's bf is such an ass, she needs to get rid of him soon, so annoying
They cut at the most waiting part of this ep, I know the one who throw the dart is Win..LOL can't wait
I know. So not satisfying! They cut it right at the most interesting part! Why are some episodes cut short???

I'm getting tired of their redundant action scenes. They feel pointless to me and are more like fillers. I'm not even sure sure why they're in the woods...can someone shed some light? Hehe.

And yeah he is annoying. He's the bad guy isn't he? That's why he's such an *ss.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I heard that the ep cut down bcs of the football game airing nowadays
I think he will turn rai at the end, but now he seems like a big comedy joke in here LOL
Yes, the fights are pointless, they should go straight and find the truth behind the curse, that's why they're in the woods in the 1st place

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
I heard that the ep cut down bcs of the football game airing nowadays
I think he will turn rai at the end, but now he seems like a big comedy joke in here LOL
Yes, the fights are pointless, they should go straight and find the truth behind the curse, that's why they're in the woods in the 1st place
Oh I see.
But thought Karn's bf chat with that Bever dude, which sent those other people to the woods to fit Win and Rath's team? Or did I remember something wrong?? Because Karn's bf seems more like a villain than comedy relief.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think the dude doesn't belong to any team, but he sure is a greedy person who might want to sell the dragon's eye to other for money. Cause that's what he once told Karn that why give the map to other, the eye worth so much money if they found and sell.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
I think the dude doesn't belong to any team, but he sure is a greedy person who might want to sell the dragon's eye to other for money. Cause that's what he once told Karn that why give the map to other, the eye worth so much money if they found and sell.

Oh really. Hmm. I guess that makes sense. Well, either way he's a douche. That's why Karn's going to end up with the other guy! Hehe. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Oh really. Hmm. I guess that makes sense. Well, either way he's a douche. That's why Karn's going to end up with the other guy! Hehe.
Agreed!!! Like Rat said his mouth should be shut with those bullet.. Hehe or some1 should slap his mouth. He can be one irritate boyfriend

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
Agreed!!! Like Rat said his mouth should be shut with those bullet.. Hehe or some1 should slap his mouth. He can be one irritate boyfriend

Yeah, I remembered that part. Haha. She was gonna go after him, but was held back. And then she went, his mouth is so slap worthy. Haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The story is kinda dragging as of now..It's ep 5 already but they're still just beginning to work on the dragon's eyes thing....
I wish they could just cut those meaningless fights...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
The story is kinda dragging as of now..It's ep 5 already but they're still just beginning to work on the dragon's eyes thing....
I wish they could just cut those meaningless fights...
Yup. Agree. They focus too much on the action scenes so they lack story development.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Watching ep 6 and expecting a kiss but it's not happened LOL...Rath gives Win so much hints LOL, he should just ask her out already 
And Rath dreaming about the scene happen in the beginning of ep 1....She sure connect to the Neth Nakarat
I think that dark girl, her name is Rose?! will join the team too..Can't wait, she seems likes she connect to Neth Nakarat too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Watching ep 6 and expecting a kiss but it's not happened LOL...Rath gives Win so much hints LOL, he should just ask her out already 
And Rath dreaming about the scene happen in the beginning of ep 1....She sure connect to the Neth Nakarat
I think that dark girl, her name is Rose?! will join the team too..Can't wait, she seems likes she connect to Neth Nakarat too
I got busy today, so I haven't caught up. Hehe.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Usually action Lakorn has very little romance...but even knowing this I still want some cute/kookin scence between Win & Rath. I guess they have Yui kisses her real boyfriend instead

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
Usually action Lakorn has very little romance...but even knowing this I still want some cute/kookin scence between Win & Rath. I guess they have Yui kisses her real boyfriend instead
I know. Even though we know we still hope. Haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think we will have kiss..Don't worry hehe...But why do they have to act together for a lot of time?! Yui & her bf have worked in package for a while now
I think Yui's bff will pair up with Rose in here

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
I think we will have kiss..Don't worry hehe...But why do they have to act together for a lot of time?! Yui & her bf have worked in package for a while now
I think Yui's bff will pair up with Rose in here
I find it weird for them be acting alongside eachother. Especially when they're not paired up. It's also weird that they make Thun the one Yui has to kiss. I just can't take the lakorn seriously. Haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I feel like they put the kiss on purpose LOL 
But since she dating Thun, she rarely has n'ek roles in prime time...Mostly her roles nowadays are rai though

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
I feel like they put the kiss on purpose LOL 
But since she dating Thun, she rarely has n'ek roles in prime time...Mostly her roles nowadays are rai though
I know right.
That's a little sad that she's not really nang'ek anymore. She makes a good nang'ek minus her hoarse voice. Haha. That is very rai sounding.