[Ch7] Neth Nakarat (Ver)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just read about the rating and it's really good for CH7 rating nowadays..The rating of Ep 1 pass 11 and get almost 7 for ep 3 (I think bcs it air late and just have 45 mins)
Hope the rating keep go up..
Phatman, have you watched ep 3 yet?!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching half of ep 4..The story is getting better and better
The fight in the beginning is very much intense...Whoot, thumbs up for the producer for setting up such a good action scene..
And Pakbum died in this ep too, it helps Rath and Win know how much meanings of sacrificing and connect them more in the future...I love the silent tears and the emotion of this set
The map is being opened now so now they need to find out the truth..I wondered who is the mystery girl who always helps them in the beginning
I wish I could understand the entire story awww

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
I just read about the rating and it's really good for CH7 rating nowadays..The rating of Ep 1 pass 11 and get almost 7 for ep 3 (I think bcs it air late and just have 45 mins)
Hope the rating keep go up..
Phatman, have you watched ep 3 yet?!
I did! Hehe. I kind of skipped here and there. I really like the scenes Yui teases Cee. I wish they weren't too sweet with each other though. They need a little spice. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Just finish watching half of ep 4..The story is getting better and better
The fight in the beginning is very much intense...Whoot, thumbs up for the producer for setting up such a good action scene..
And Pakbum died in this ep too, it helps Rath and Win know how much meanings of sacrificing and connect them more in the future...I love the silent tears and the emotion of this set
The map is being opened now so now they need to find out the truth..I wondered who is the mystery girl who always helps them in the beginning
I wish I could understand the entire story awww
I haven't seen it yet. I Will in a bit. Hehe. Pakbum...who's that?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I don't know how to spell exact his name...He is the cop joining the team in the 1st ep

Kan is really hard to understand..Idk why she still hating Rath for the death of their father

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
I don't know how to spell exact his name...He is the cop joining the team in the 1st ep

Kan is really hard to understand..Idk why she still hating Rath for the death of their father
Oh. That guy. Aww.
Yeah, she is dumb. I know Rath said she'll be responsible, but that doesn't mean she killed her father. What was Karn doing while they were rescuing him? Crying .

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah it sucks, even though there aren't much CH7 lakorn that are my favorite but still this is one is good
Anyway, you should watch it, even when I hardly understand the story, it's still good

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xcinsationalx said:
Such a shame that Channel 7 lakorns are rarely subbed, I really wanna give this show a try =( darn copyright 
Yeah it does suck.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Yeah it sucks, even though there aren't much CH7 lakorn that are my favorite but still this is one is good
Anyway, you should watch it, even when I hardly understand the story, it's still good
Me too. I don't understand much, but still like it nevertheless. The action scenes are good in a sense that the actors and stuntmen do a great job acting it out and the video quality is awesome, but the editing and set up can use more work. Hehe. Also the always killing and shooting the bad guys is getting very annoying. How many more bad guys are there to kill off. Haha.

I'm excited for tomorrow because I sense a jealous Win! I really wanna see that dart game scene. Hehe. I wonder why they're playing in such crisis.

Btw, I'm in love with Win and Rath's song. I believe it's sung by Au. It's that sweet song that always comes up during their sweet scenes.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I love the song tooo...I wish they could release it soon...The slow melody got me addicted
And I love jealous Win, it's so precious
But still, there are still a lot of things to find out, so the game is added to make the story more interesting

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
tgamber said:
Got addicted to that song since last week.
same here....love the song...

her sister is really getting annoying now...it was not even rath's fault that their dad died...and she acted like rath killed the dad or something..she is already a Dr. she's no child she should know and understand things better than being mad at her older sister..its not like the dad is not rath's dad who wouldn't want to help their own dad. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was looking all over for the song last night. Couldn't find it. I hope they release it too.

What I want now is some time off from the action. I need the drama to develop better without the redundant action scenes. Haha.