[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Finish watching it ,was a happy good ending, miss this couple already , hope to see them pair up again, such good chemistry, love the way he look at her it’s so sweet on screen and off screen., it sucks they cut out the kiss scene, argh so mess up if Maggi didn’t post it I would not have know they had a kiss scene together in here. That’s why in the interview Oat talk about their love scenes he look shy probably meant this scene. It’s always great chemistry on screen when the p’ek really like n’ek off screen for real and look like Oat really like Maggi. both are single he should pursue her they will make such pretty couple. ship them in real life too, they look very close and comfortable with each other in real life too.
329579C9-D873-4AEE-B672-CA414771D7B3.jpeg
cr ig maggiapa

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I ship them in RL
W
I’m way behind on this, will finish when I have time. Why did they cut the kissing scene out??
i don’t know the reason why they cut it out either, it’s so mess up, sucks big time , Maggi/Oat did the real kiss scene and then cut it out like WTF!!??, my guess the director/producers may change their mind didn’t think it was appropriate for audiences for evening, its so lame if it’s the real reason.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
W

i don’t know the reason why they cut it out either, it’s so mess up, sucks big time , Maggi/Oat did the real kiss scene and then cut it out like WTF!!??, my guess the director/producers may change their mind didn’t think it was appropriate for audiences for evening, its so lame if it’s the real reason.
Aww, that suck. Hope to see these two pair up again. So far Maggie hasn’t paired up with anyone twice.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, that suck. Hope to see these two pair up again. So far Maggie hasn’t paired up with anyone twice.
She pair up with Mike,Boss,Hone,Aof twice already. Hope she pair up with Oat twice they really need to such good chemistry good match physically. Age wise too.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She pair up with Mike,Boss,Hone,Aof twice already. Hope she pair up with Oat twice they really need to such good chemistry good match physically. Age wise too.
Oh she has?? Well, I hope she gets pair up with Mike, Kem, Boss, and oat again in prime time. I think Boss and Maggie would be good in a remake of Ploy Lom Peth. Boss reminds me of Bee so much.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Oh she has?? Well, I hope she gets pair up with Mike, Kem, Boss, and oat again in prime time. I think Boss and Maggie would be good in a remake of Ploy Lom Peth. Boss reminds me of Bee so much.
Yes that’ll be a good remake for her and Boss,
she has play prime time with Mike as the main couple but in the kids generation though, Yui and Oil was her parent. but she and Mike doesn’t have many scenes together though they need a full prime time about their couple.
she play with Boss in prime time as the second couple, the lead couple was Louis and Stephanie.
I do want to see her with Kem and Oat for prime time, they have good chemistry with her.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
The forehead kiss is the scene the viewers see in the lakorn and they cut out the lip kiss part. Ch7 sucks
52BED21F-4590-4B14-81A0-8E0B8F61FA5F.jpeg 2BB14473-5A50-4B8D-8555-D0A9C775E50D.jpeg EAAB24ED-B661-468E-8C4C-3769CC6E153E.jpeg

Cr Maggi apa fanpage
miss them. glad this version has more cute scenes than old version, p’ek is such a good gentle man thru out the lakorn it’s hard to find in Thai lakorns nowadays so it’s so nice to see and Oat play it so well and sweet, If they have a second lakorn will be nice to see them in rom com or slap/kiss revenge story but this time p’ek is the mean one. Maggi wanna play comedy with Oat and Oat wanna play as mean p’ek with her haha, I think they would fit to play Wong wien huajai (Weir /Pinky)but sad the new remake Now and Porsh is in it already. but wish in the future will see them reunited as the lead couple again. 0231FD60-7952-4C46-9237-86E023EA0D61.jpeg Cr ig Ooathv

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yooo I'm on episode 28 already and I literally started this like Sunday night hehehe. I really do love Oat, he's such a gentleman and such a good guy. I totally felt his pain when he found out about Maggi's revenge.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
One of the things I really loved Yukon was how he was against rape! Like he was furious that his dad tried to make Tawan apologize the man who tried to rape her and wasn't happy when Pa told him her husband raped her. He was such a lost puppy when Tawan kept hurting him.