[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
@Teedee17

I feel more pra'nang scenes and more Nrai

I hope they won't overwhelm n'rai scenes but they seem to make it pretty nam nao sooo...
That’s what I’m afraid of. From teaser too many unnecessary characters.
Maggi look beautiful in this Thai wedding outfit. she probably hug her sister. Her sister may hate her for marry pek but she want to get revenge and make her mom and sister life better

BFABD392-9ADA-4339-BCB6-5AAF39B0F60C.jpeg 46DB010C-E4BE-487C-B487-7DFE66AD6AEE.jpeg EF3E14EA-5A91-471E-85C5-2D755788FDFF.jpeg

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Curious if it’s gonna be willing or rawr scenes between P’ek and n’ek haha. But nowadays Thai lakorns try to ban rawr scenes so dunno. The old version no baby heck pek/ n’ek did not even sleep together so that was weird,he was too much of gentleman. the new version follow the original story more because kept the original title. This lakorn came from an old novel and all revenge story pek always force himself on n’ek after jealous see her with her ex bf so this one probably will too but lakorn may change to willing instead.who knows

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Curious if it’s gonna be willing or rawr scenes between P’ek and n’ek haha. But nowadays Thai lakorns try to ban rawr scenes so dunno. The old version no baby heck pek/ n’ek did not even sleep together so that was weird,he was too much of gentleman. the new version follow the original story more because kept the original title. This lakorn came from an old novel and all revenge story pek always force himself on n’ek after jealous see her with her ex bf so this one probably will too but lakorn may change to willing instead.who knows

I prefer willing....in the teaser the pra'nang love each other

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I prefer willing scene too, even though p’ek suppose to be so gentle but I think there may be slap/kiss since it’s revenge type lakorn. I wanna see both sweet and aggressive kiss hahaha. compare to Note, this is Oat 4th lakorn so his acting will be better.

3C5E67ED-CC13-4460-84D3-729843C7907D.jpeg
Cr yui_chiranan

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I prefer willing scene too, even though p’ek suppose to be so gentle but I think there may be slap/kiss since it’s revenge type lakorn. I wanna see both sweet and aggressive kiss hahaha. compare to Note, this is Oat 4th lakorn so his acting will be better.

View attachment 37351
Cr yui_chiranan
They also are very comfortable with each other ....chemistry will be good

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Good looking pra'nangs! I heard slap/kiss & revenge? Where do I sign up haha. I like Maggi from her lakorn with Kem and this new Pra'ek ( seen him in Mike/Now lakorn as rai) is handsome and has a nice tone too. Channel 7 have some interesting lakorns lined up for the coming year.
Welcome to the group. haha. n’ek is the one getting revenge so will be interesting. yea i like her lakorn with Kem too. glad we in here agree that Oat is handsome becuz some Thai fans think differently say he doesn’t have p’ek aura. I also like his smooth voice that is one of his asset that attracts me since first saw him in ”Sa kao duen”

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome to the group. haha. n’ek is the one getting revenge so will be interesting. yea i like her lakorn with Kem too. glad we in here agree that Oat is handsome becuz some Thai fans think differently say he doesn’t have p’ek aura. I also like his smooth voice that is one of the charms that attracts me since first saw him in ”Sa kao duen”
Thanks for the welcome! Wow, I don’t remember if I ever watched a lakorn where nang’ek is getting the revenge, it’s always the other way around. Maybe Look Mai Klai Thon would come the closest. Some thinks he doesn’t have the p’ek aura :confused12:? He’s handsome, tall, and have a nice voice. He has an opportunity to show them, but if not, there will be more chances hopefully in the future.

Do you know when this will air?

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the welcome! Wow, I don’t remember if I ever watched a lakorn where nang’ek is getting the revenge, it’s always the other way around. Maybe Look Mai Klai Thon would come the closest. Some thinks he doesn’t have the p’ek aura :confused12:? He’s handsome, tall, and have a nice voice. He has an opportunity to show them, but if not, there will be more chances hopefully in the future.

Do you know when this will air?
My pleasure it’s nice to have more ppl in this forum. this one Nek revenge is on pek’s dad and using p’ek to get what belongs to her family back, and p’ek is willing to give her back everything becuz know his dad is fully guilty of what happens to her family. so actually you’ll feel sympathy for both Nek/ p’ek. Right, I don’t get why those Thai fans say he doesn’t have aura, he has the whole package for a good Thai looking p’ek , which may not be the intrend look Thai fans like cuz Korean looking type p’ek is popular in Thailand right now so Oat doesn’t meet that quality I guess. yea he still have time to improve hopefully will get more chances to show his acting skills.
they are still filming, not scheduled to air yet but seem like they kinda rush filming. So guess probably air towards beginnings of next year.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
My pleasure it’s nice to have more ppl in this forum. this one Nek revenge is on pek’s dad and using p’ek to get what belongs to her family back, and p’ek is willing to give her back everything becuz know his dad is fully guilty of what happens to her family. so actually you’ll feel sympathy for both Nek/ p’ek. Right, I don’t get why those Thai fans say he doesn’t have aura, he has the whole package for a good Thai looking p’ek , which may not be the intrend look Thai fans like cuz Korean looking type p’ek is popular in Thailand right now so Oat doesn’t meet that quality I guess. yea he still have time to improve hopefully will get more chances to show his acting skills.
they are still filming, not scheduled to air yet but seem like they kinda rush filming. So guess probably air towards beginnings of next year.
I also like thai-looking pra'eks and he fits right in with many of the pra'eks at channel 7. The young Korean-looking or boyish looking type do not interest me and that's why I jump between channel 3 and 7.

This storyline sounds interesting and I do enjoy a strong nang'ek and romance between the pra'nangs. I hope the pra'ek role is just as equally important in the plot and not in the background too much. This lakorn and the one of Kem/Mookda are on my radar to watch.

I feel mid 2020
Oh that's far away. I saw it in a clip showing upcoming lakorns and thought possibly sooner than later.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I also like thai-looking pra'eks and he fits right in with many of the pra'eks at channel 7. The young Korean-looking or boyish looking type do not interest me and that's why I jump between channel 3 and 7.

This storyline sounds interesting and I do enjoy a strong nang'ek and romance between the pra'nangs. I hope the pra'ek role is just as equally important in the plot and not in the background too much. This lakorn and the one of Kem/Mookda are on my radar to watch.

Oh that's far away. I saw it in a clip showing upcoming lakorns and thought possibly sooner than later.
Yeah I noticed ch7 like Thai looking pra’ek more too like Weir,Om,Porsche,Mike,Kem,etc.

From the novel the story is more about nang’ek but I too hope that the lakorn will focus more on both nang’ek and pra’ek ,on their love before and after marriage with her change to vengeful person, show how he will stop the hatred in her heart with the love he have for her and their baby to really help her stop the anger/pain in her heart. yea wanna see more sweet love scenes of them too.

but I worry they will add more scenes to the nang rai becuz look like they have many in here too which is so unnecessary.

cross fingers hope the scripts will be good. or else what a waste of a good slap/kiss plot because rarely see this genre lakorn with nang’ek being the vengeful one. and pra’ek being the good person that love nang’ek so much for the longest time.

Hopefully they’ll air beginning of next year I don’t wanna wait till mid year it’s too long.

Last edited: