[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know it’s an evening lakorn but it doesn’t look like it. Doesn’t matter if it’s prime or evening, it still gonna do good.
Gotcha....many evening lakorns are remakes of prime time lakorns....ans yes it don't matter the time slot as long as we enjoy it/is entertained

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally got my hands on the old version. The plot is really interesting, it is your typical revenge lakorn but it has interesting twists and turns and the n'ek is really strong. This version is probably going to be better because the old version was produced by Dida. The p'ek is such a sweetie though, poor guy could not catch a break though. Note and Chompoo also had really good chemistry.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I saw the old version and like it too. that’s why I was excited when Maggi was cast in here and pair up with a good looking p’ek too. I hope this version nek will be as strong as old version, but glad the new version will have more sweet scenes plus a baby in here. hope it will air soon, maybe in the summer, if the lakorn change to air prime time will be great.

CPY

GotomySin
With current situation, the only lakorn prime time ready for next slot is Peak Hong. Hope they upgrade it to prime time slot rather than stuck this at evening slot.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Even so, I don't think they should air Peek Hong so soon. Dida needs to take a lot of time editing because that is their weak spot. They should just do reruns as they are doing with Poo Bao Indy at the moment.

CPY

GotomySin
Ch7 is not airing Peak Hong now because BigM is in Roy Pah. They might consider for next slot.