[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Who's the little girl....
Don’t know what role she play. the old version i don’t remember there was this little girl role. look like this version they added many characters which is unnecessary to me. I’m scare they’ll cut off the pra-nang scenes by adding a lot of other characters scenes esp namnoi with many nang’rai

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Don’t know what role she play. the old version i don’t remember there was this little girl role. look like this version they added many characters which is unnecessary to me. I’m scare they’ll cut off the pra-nang scenes by adding a lot of other characters scenes esp namnoi with many nang’rai
Me tooo...

Most bad storyline is tolerance when they have good pra'nang scenes/ chem

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

Cr daradaily official
Oat said he knows some people criticize say he’s not handsome enough to be pra’ek. fit to play bad role and action role. He understands People have their own difination of beauty. he want people to judge him with his acting more. but he’s not gonna stress out and will do his best in his role. hope he can prove them wrong by improving his acting skills.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Cr daradaily official
Oat said he knows some people criticize say he’s not handsome enough to be pra’ek. He understands People have their own difination of beauty. but he’s not gonna stress out and will do his best in his role. hope he can prove them wrong by improving his acting skills.
I think he is good looking.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is their 3rd lakorn together.

Awwww....that's cute he calls her Ki. I have not heard anyone call her that.

I find him very handsome and I like his voice.