[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Look like this version they change the characters a lot. P’ek/ n’ek is more sweet to eachother. old version pek speak address himself formal to n’ek with “khun-poom -khunTawan” . and the sister look more annoying and evil in here too. so It should be after n’ek found out the truth of her dad real death she agree to marry P’ek to get revenge back. after that she will be stronger. Look like we may see it soon since they show the teaser already.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Look like this version they change the characters a lot. P’ek/ n’ek is more sweet to eachother. old version pek speak address himself formal to n’ek with “khun-poom -khunTawan” . and the sister look more annoying and evil in here too. so It should be after n’ek found out the truth of her dad real death she agree to marry P’ek to get revenge back. after that she will be stronger. Look like we may see it soon since they show the teaser already.
They always make it a lil more nam nao and annoying rai lol

I like maggi ....hopefully a stronger character development....I like that there be some sweetness

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like nk will only be sassy towards pk

I wish they graduated from that and make them more reasonable/ common sense
Hopefully they’ll change n’ek to fight back to the n’rai too. the old version she did, she was feisty to his dad too. this version from brief summary sound like nek is more cold and harsh to p’ek and use their baby to get what she wants too

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've been dying to see Note and Chompoo's version since forever but it's available nowhere. I guess I have to buy it from Ethaicd then GRRRRR

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I've been dying to see Note and Chompoo's version since forever but it's available nowhere. I guess I have to buy it from Ethaicd then GRRRRR
I like Note and Chompoo version I watch years ago, it air in 2004. I like Nek was strong and fight back with villains. but sad not many sweet scenes of p’ek/nek and no baby.. Note acting wasn’t that great because this is his second lakorn. but he was cute. I like p’ek character feel sorry for him and Chompoo acting was great.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully they’ll change n’ek to fight back to the n’rai too. the old version she did, she was feisty to his dad too. this version from brief summary sound like nek is more cold and harsh to p’ek and use their baby to get what she wants too
Her own sister is n'rai. ....she will not fight with her....ploy plays the sister ...nk ask what she can do...she said I want your man...

I love that her & oat r close

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Her own sister is n'rai. ....she will not fight with her....ploy plays the sister ...nk ask what she can do...she said I want your man...

I love that her & oat r close
first version her sister is not consider n’rai but she is just very spoil brat that wants attention, Unlike new version the sister is n’rai , pek dad is the real bad guy,nek gets tough after she gets marry to p’ek because of revenge, so she is firm to her sister, even if her sister hits on pek but he only loyal to nek so her sister can’t mess up their love but Nek is the one who make their marriage life almost ruin becuz of her revenge. The new version looks more drama with many n’rai. Hopefully more romances between pek/Nek since they are in love and a baby involved.
Haha She and Oat should be close this is their 3rd lakorn together and finally a pair,. The lead couple too yay!

Last edited: