[CH7] Nang Thip (Media Studio): Min Pechaya/Om Akapan/Pooklook Fonthip/Mookda Narinrak

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 30, 2017.

1. jjinxx

jjinxx Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Excited to see Mookda 's name in here. Shell be possessed so it'll be a good challenge for her to act a few different personalities. But poor girl, if I was Parita is be paranoid the rest of my life lol. All these non-human entities trying to use her body for their own motives?

2. D~D

D~D sarNie Adult

:eek::eek:Is this really Min's boyfriend? :eek::eek:I came upon a post that tells who are the daras boyfriend/girlfriend.- Not sure if its real.:pancarta: b/c a lot were accurate(i think:p)

min's- BF..PNG

Just saw this pic on min's IG. well.... the picture of the guy here looks so much better then the other picture (phew) :risas3:

min's- BF-2.PNG

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  3. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

@D~D Yeah that's her bf

4. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

I can't really find any pictures of other characters, but here is what I found of Min.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

Min looks beautiful in that outfit. :love:

6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I find Mint and Teaw look so similar.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  7. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

I agree with you. There's some pics of them together because sometimes they have events together and they are friends. The resemblance is more obvious with them together.
    https://www.instagram.com/mytwins_mintaew/
    upload_2017-10-18_19-12-58.png

PrincessKarina and Koy123 like this.
  8. Amethyst

Amethyst sarNie Egg

That close up shot of Min crying is gorgeous. She's such a pretty crier. Now that you ladies mention it, Min and Taew do share a resemblance. It's just that Min's face is longer and her features are more elongated so her face is more proportionate than Taew.

erinhang likes this.
  9. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

Finally I found one w/Pooklook in it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lauj

Lauj sarNie Egg

Excited to see this because I want to see Min act as the bad girl , which I’m assuming she is rai here. Right?

11. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

Yeah, i'm pretty positive she plays rai

12. Amethyst

Amethyst sarNie Egg

Yes Min will play rai. Per Mookda's recent interview, the production has filmed 30% so far.

13. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Since Min is rai in this one, I assume that is the more prominent role?

14. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

If she is a N'Rai, who is the main actress?

16. erinhang

erinhang sarNie Adult

I think Pooklook is. I'm kinda confuse too, because Min will be possessing Mookda's body, so I know Mookda will be in many scenes too. It might be kinda like Sarp Phusa where Tanya took over Ae's body.

DaoRisa likes this.
  17. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Teaser:

D~D and erinhang like this.
  18. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Pooklook looks really pretty here in that white dress. And Mookda has the evil stare down pat.

erinhang likes this.
  19. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thanks, Dear erinhang. Sounds like Min sprits will come a lot in Mookda's body, but we won't see her real body many scenes in this drama? Hummmmmm....

20. sineth

sineth sarNie Egg

Do you guyskknow when willthis is on air because I am looking forward for this lakorn. there three beautiful actresses in this lakorn.