[CH7] Nang Thip (Media Studio): Min Pechaya/Om Akapan/Pooklook Fonthip/Mookda Narinrak

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Source: http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/279757

@ และแล้วส้มก็มาหล่น “อ๋อม” อรรคพันธ์ ได้เป็นพระเอกเรื่อง นางทิพย์ ประกบกับ “มิน” พีชญา และ “ปุ๊กลุก” ฝนทิพย์ แถมเตรียมเปิดกล้องเร็วๆ นี้

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the storyline?
According to ThaiDramatic_update : @ch7dramasocietyannounced upcoming TV drama "Nang Thip" based on novel by Kaewkao, produced by Media Studio
Cast @minpechaya @pooklook_fonthipand @omakapan act along together in this, besides @narinnarinrak
[Pooklook Fonthip] will play as "Rawipreeya" goddess in Maya class of Heaven, need to learn about human's life then leave her part to born as human, will sometimes connect to the earth through Parita her human part
[Min Pechaya] as Thipachaai princess in the end of Ayudhaya period, die from the war. Her spirit has gone by times for her lover, then she can come back to him through the ruby ring, that was obsessed by her
[Mookda Narinrak] as Parita the one part of Rawipreeya to be born as human, is normally a naive and innocent, will become smart girl when Rawipreeya obsess her body. Thipachaai need her body to connect to Phatorn, her lover in past life
[Om Akapan] as Dr. Phatorn professor who interested on ghost and spirit, will always go to the place where is haunted house for reasearch. One day, he can grab ruby ring, after that always saw anything happening

D~D

sarNie Adult
According to ThaiDramatic_update : @ch7dramasocietyannounced upcoming TV drama "Nang Thip" based on novel by Kaewkao, produced by Media Studio
Cast @minpechaya @pooklook_fonthipand @omakapan act along together in this, besides @narinnarinrak
[Pooklook Fonthip] will play as "Rawipreeya" goddess in Maya class of Heaven, need to learn about human's life then leave her part to born as human, will sometimes connect to the earth through Parita her human part
[Min Pechaya] as Thipachaai princess in the end of Ayudhaya period, die from the war. Her spirit has gone by times for her lover, then she can come back to him through the ruby ring, that was obsessed by her
[Mookda Narinrak] as Parita the one part of Rawipreeya to be born as human, is normally a naive and innocent, will become smart girl when Rawipreeya obsess her body. Thipachaai need her body to connect to Phatorn, her lover in past life
[Om Akapan] as Dr. Phatorn professor who interested on ghost and spirit, will always go to the place where is haunted house for reasearch. One day, he can grab ruby ring, after that always saw anything happening

still a tiny bit confuse :confused: ... oh well ..:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
kinda wanted Min to be n'ek- seems kind of sad that she's playing n'rai when all her character wanted to do was be with her man from the past. I would be more ...:confused12::confused12: ok if the story was somewhat similar to " Pidsawat " (Noon and Pong)
@erinhang- so glade to see you here on the thread:)

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sucks that Pooklook has to play second, but I'm cool with another try at Om and Min
I think Pooklook is playing the lead according to ThaiDramatic_update respond to a follower on her IG.-the story is about Pooklook character.

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Maybe both roles are almost equally as significant, because it wouldn't make sense to put them at second if it wasn't significant. I have high hopes for this one. Hopefully it turns out good.
More pics!

More pics of other characters

Now I'm just gonna go crazy with these 2

erinhang

sarNie Adult
still a tiny bit confuse :confused: ... oh well ..:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
kinda wanted Min to be n'ek- seems kind of sad that she's playing n'rai when all her character wanted to do was be with her man from the past. I would be more ...:confused12::confused12: ok if the story was somewhat similar to " Pidsawat " (Noon and Pong)
@erinhang- so glade to see you here on the thread:)
I know, same here. Min's voice is too high pitch to be a n'rai :p. But I guess it's good she's taking a challenge because it has been a while since she played n'rai. Yeah, Pidsawat was a great lakorn. I'm glad to see you here as well! Hopefully, we continue spazzing in this thread like in lmkt.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm glad Pooklook and Min are both in here! The plot seems interesting, what I'm confused about is, are Rawipreeya and Thipachai both going to be possessing Parita's body to get to Dr. Phatorn? Or is it just Rawipreeya who will do it?

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Is Mookda still in here? I didn't see her at the blessing ceremony even though she was featured in the poster. I believe Rawipreeya and Thipachai are both going to be possessing Parita's body, the princess is trying to use Parita in order to connect back with her former lover, the praek while Thipachai the angel is trying to help Parita from being free forever. Anyways, I think it's a good thing that Min is playing the princess role. Being an actress don't mean you have to restrict yourself to only playing nang aek. It isn't demoting since her character will share a fair amount of screen time and it'll likely help her bring her abilities to another level. Almost every popular actress has played fiddle to another actress of similar status.

erinhang

sarNie Adult

Awww, how cute! :love:
I wonder why I'm not seeing any pics of just Pooklook and Om though cuz they are the lead.

Reactions: D~D