[CH7] Nang Rai (Mongkoldee) : Now Tisanart/Boom Kitkong/ Chap Worakorn/Maggi Apa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
...they remade it with brooke and shorten it. It wasn't as popular

I feel 16 ep is good.

...they had like 7ep when she was young

I'm a now/Michael fan

Lol I meant Michael not mik
Books remake was bad. There was no chemistry whatsoever. Hahaha, for Michael, I agreed!! Now and Michael had like two lakorns together but it wasn’t a hit. I still want to see them pair up again though.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Books remake was bad. There was no chemistry whatsoever. Hahaha, for Michael, I agreed!! Now and Michael had like two lakorns together but it wasn’t a hit. I still want to see them pair up again though.
...they were cute together though. I rewatch their scenes in the lakorns. It's not spicy enough for viewer but ...they are a sweet pairing

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Brook's version of DPS was too soon because it was technically still in the same generation. I think classics should wait at least 10 years to remake

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just started this and the couples are soo cute

Hahaha....the nam nao is to the extreme. I hate the parents....sigh

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sister has started having an affair with Pek's dad
She is trying to take revenge on them

Barang - I come to like her. She really loves Kair and is grateful/apprecitice for what she did and is doing for the family

Dang she lives such a pitiful life

Soo much angst! Thank God for the 2nd pairing lol chap & maggi are sooo adorable!0

For sure she's not the daughter.

Now is killing it in here

The ending ost is good

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Fergie is good as a villain

Now is awesome as rai ...and sweet

I think her and porche is pairing up again

Lol on IG...pix of now kae...which captioned "how stupid will you be" hahaha

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I saw a clip of that part she got drugged. Did she get rape? I didn't really start tuning in to this lakorn although I like Now. Just too much drama and the mother being too evil that I can't stand to watch it. Getting beat up all the time!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I saw a clip of that part she got drugged. Did she get rape? I didn't really start tuning in to this lakorn although I like Now. Just too much drama and the mother being too evil that I can't stand to watch it. Getting beat up all the time!
I'm not sure if she did. She will fight back after that ...it seems so in the preview. She defends herself from fergie. Slaps him and pulled out a blade.

I skip the mom parts

Last edited: