[CH7] Nang Rai (Mongkoldee) : Now Tisanart/Boom Kitkong/ Chap Worakorn/Maggi Apa

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
We have ourselves a stalker p-ek and I don't mind it one bit LOL I wonder what the ratings were for episode 1.
I just love the way Boom looks at Now, so in-love and admirable.

Second lead characters are cute together too. Maggi looks like one of the female lead Chap paired up with before too. Did they have a lakorn together that they were both the lead, or am I mixing her up with another girl?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
We have ourselves a stalker p-ek and I don't mind it one bit LOL I wonder what the ratings were for episode 1.
I just love the way Boom looks at Now, so in-love and admirable.

Second lead characters are cute together too. Maggi looks like one of the female lead Chap paired up with before too. Did they have a lakorn together that they were both the lead, or am I mixing her up with another girl?
Yes, Chap had an evening lakorn with Ching-Ching(I thik that’s her name) that aired last month. In a quick glance, she does resemble Maggie.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
omg... why did they make Boom stalk Now first episode LOL. I'm no lakorn writer but couldn't they just have made her drop something and made him try to return it ?? Instead of looking all creepy following her haha.

Now is gorgeous in here. The cast is very appealing.. I'm like 20 mins in haha I'ma try to finish the rest lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
omg... why did they make Boom stalk Now first episode LOL. I'm no lakorn writer but couldn't they just have made her drop something and made him try to return it ?? Instead of looking all creepy following her haha.

Now is gorgeous in here. The cast is very appealing.. I'm like 20 mins in haha I'ma try to finish the rest lol
Now is absolutely gorgeous and her acting, from the few scenes I am watching here and there, she is blowing