[Ch7] Nang Fah Gap Mafia (Kantana)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i think i can barely to watch this lakorn or this ugly woman anymore anyway i will sue to watch this lakorn for weir.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit @pantip

hmm this lakorn has pretty much full packaged in it, romance, drama, and action. This gonna be hit the rating, like ch7's lakorns always do

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I am kind of excited for this lakorn. I can leave personal feeling behind lol for this once.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvGXT7c7Ns&feature=feedu

credit gappko

some promotional posters (?)

credit @pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow teasers look cheap, but pictures look cheaper but it ain't no surprise alright... I wish Ch7 hired better cameramen crew and director. Most of their lakorns are amatuerish in quality both visually and plot construction. Anyways storyline looks decent and the juicy scenes seems to attract most of my attention hahaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I will be looking forward to this to see how Weir and Pan will pull it off after what has happened. But considering they used to date and live together, comfort level is very much there. The teaser actually looks interesting but considering Kantana, i don't trust the quality. I was so hyped for Thepabut Maya Theptida Jumlaeng but that one failed me half way. But Ngao Kammathep from Kantana was decent. I don't have high hopes for this but i hope i somewhat will enjoy this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't believe how comfortable Pan and Weir are being together. I think they are oozing with chemistry just by those photos. Ah! Can't wait for this to air despite all my complaints haha.