[Ch7] Nang Fah Gap Mafia (Kantana)

fun

Expired Sarnie
fun4fun, i can give you more than details. i warn you this will be long for i seriously enjoyed nfgm:

Ram (Weir) is an American Interpol? CIA? agent. He refuses to return to Thailand because he doesn’t want to confront his past. Ram believes that his step mother drove his twin brother to suicide. The truth is that after his father’s death and under the suggestion of Ram’s uncle, the step mother ordered Ram and his twin to stop their career of interest to study business to take over his father. Ram only sees her cold control which drove Ram’s twin to commit suicide. But as the only Thai agent, he is forced to take on the mission to infiltrate the Thai Mafia organization. Ram’s follow the Mafia underlings to Korean on Maekala’s (Pancake) first air hostess flight. Mae is a hindrance to Ram’s attempt to sneak in a pen listening device on the Mafias and she mistakes him as a pervert and ends up picking up the pen. Ram stalks her all over Korean until he finally steals it back. He also saves one of the Mafia underlings and strikes up a friendship to pave his way into the organization. Caught up with Mae again, Ram lies to her of having multiple serious illnesses to escape to warn the Mafias of the Korean Interpol listening in and ready to raid. He succeeds and the Mafias were able to escape. Mae is left in the dust and taken in as a suspect of drug trafficking which caused the airline to laid her off.

Mae is a good deed doer angel (Nangfah) for she cannot deny other people’s requests for help or distress. She saves a woman to find out that she is the benefactor that had supported Mae through her education. Mae strikes up a mother-daughter relationship and the woman asks Mae to help her find her missing son—Ram. In Bangkok, via the Mafia underling friend he made, Ram makes his way into the organization. Mae and the step mother finds Ram, but he denies all and have them kick out. Mae is determined to drag Ram out and causes a commotion. She meets and lies to Taewada? Taewan? (Nam) who she didn’t know is actually the son of the Mafia Boss that she is Ram’s wife. Tae kicks Ram out and Ram is angry that Mae is complicating his mission and tries to ditch her but she always gets out. Via the Mafia’s daughter Teresa, Ram wins his way back in the organization. He realizes the blockage Mae poses on his mission and agrees to meet his step mother, but at the scene, he is knocked out with some chloroform spray by his Uncle and is unconsciously dragged back home to be tied to the bed post. We start to see the Uncle’s evil true colors are showing. Seems like he wants the company to himself and there’s more to Ram’s twin’s death. This brings us to date.

Craziness to come:

Nam is too goody to be a mafia and runs into conflict with his dad, he likes Pan and thinks she’s Ram’s wife though. He’s suppose to be with Jieb who is Pan’s scamming friend.
Thank you, I just got through episode 1 in one piece last night. I hope that they will not drag this out (yeah right who am I kidding), I am enjoying it so far minus the action stuff. I couldn't hold in my laughter and got quite embarrassed when my sister's boyfriend came over while I had to replay the first episode. He thought it was some kind of joke haha. But other than that, I am loving their encounters.

Don't you just hate it that the names have to apply to the title... Ram, Maekala, Taewada, and Teresa... well it was cool when I first started out watching lakorns like an addict lol but now I find it annoying.

I hope that Nam and Jeab are a pair in this lakorn. I miss them so much from Benja Keta Kwam Ruk. It would be a wonderful reunion. I will be grateful if it happens!!! And I agree with you about Nam, he doesn't suit the rai role, I wonder why they keep giving it to him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 3 now. Omg I am addicted to this even though I find it awkward watch the two ex lovers as pranang. I like Taewan so far, I hope he doesn't turn out to be those cliche rai where he would come up with all these evil scheme. Theresa girl is growing on me ( her characer) she isn't that bad but from the looks of were this is going, she might turn into those nasty nang rai. She isn't pretty but her acting is tolerable.

I smell something very fishy with the uncle and it seems as if there is more to Ram and his stepmom relation. Could it be possible that she turns out to be his real mother? It just that she seems to worry a lot more about Ram than she should be.

And I guess there will not be any loveline with Taewan and Rose.

Anyways it is getting late, I need my sleep... Will continue tomorrow.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love episode 4 although I dint understand why they would have to get married so soon. I am sorry I am not going to marry the person who finacially supported my education. If the person that gave me my scholarship ask me to marry his or her son, that is some bullshit lol

I love how Maekala hang cuffed him to her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha omg episode 5 was hilarious. Im so sad that it has not pick up yet though. It is moving at a slow pace. It isn't that slow but I want it to pick up faster.

I'm I like the only person who is enjoying this lakorns.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The other day I decided to watch a bit of this lakorn. And its okay so far. I just love Weir. He is a very handsome man. :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Fun, I'm loving this lakorn but I rarely post since I do my other posts at the other forum lool but yeah it's pretty hilarious....I love all their encounter together