[Ch7] Nang Fah Gap Mafia (Kantana)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Now this is what i call a professional team, no uncomfortableness between the two at all.

credit to ctluchannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ux1R9FGPn8&feature=player_embedded#!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's amazing how their acting skill is so awesome in real life but on screen it is a bit different for Pancake lol

Nevertheless I have never really thought the Pan-Vier relationship was real. It is more of a publicity stunt. The break up was no surprise. I think that is why they can remain so natural with each other haha

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
anyone watched the first epi? im gonna later some xmas shopping. can't wait to see their unawkwardness on screen.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Pancake and Weir look good together somehow. I like both of them ^^ I need to catch up with this Lakorn after my babies's drama GRGR ends.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg weir was so hottest for me :cheer: :cheer: I just love the part when weir say I'm sorry in the boat. I'm will be more happy if they still together,but it's not so just only has the feel angry for this bitch woman. :numchuck: :numchuck:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know this was going to be on already. I give them both credits for not being uncomfortable together after the break up. Because if it was me it will be weird acting again w/ my ex again after all the things that have had happen. I don't like Pancake at all but I'll give her credits for it. I'm debating if I should watch this for Weir.hah. I Love Weir!

meenia

sarNie Adult
im with you aylove.. I don't like pancake, but i saw the ending theme. Looks good. Weir is cute. Wish it was another girl. Then i'm all for it. I might just give this one a try. But i usually wait till it's done airing. I hate having to wait to watch it. I lose interest in lakorns more like that.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They need to stop giving Pancake these ditzy over the top characters. 90% of her roles are the same old same old annoying, khun noo, bothersome characters. She's a good actress and i hope they will broaden her horizons.

fun

Expired Sarnie
They need to stop giving Pancake these ditzy over the top characters. 90% of her roles are the same old same old annoying, khun noo, bothersome characters. She's a good actress and i hope they will broaden her horizons.
lol that's because those roles suits her. I see people complaining when she gets those poor innocent roles hahaha. I don't think she is really good at those sad sappy roles. She is better off with the ditzy role, I just wish she tone down her over the top acting.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^I don't want her in innocent either. I want her in a character that is a little rai. I'm bored of her overly annoying characters.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I want Pancake to play a strong women role who is really mean but nice inside.That would be awesome!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
i'm surprised by myself when I saw this photo, but I gotta admit Pancake is pretty in this one

cr. pantip

fun

Expired Sarnie
Can someone get me details of the first couple of episodes. I haven't had time to watch this yet.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone get me details of the first couple of episodes. I haven't had time to watch this yet.
fun4fun, i can give you more than details. i warn you this will be long for i seriously enjoyed nfgm:

Ram (Weir) is an American Interpol? CIA? agent. He refuses to return to Thailand because he doesn’t want to confront his past. Ram believes that his step mother drove his twin brother to suicide. The truth is that after his father’s death and under the suggestion of Ram’s uncle, the step mother ordered Ram and his twin to stop their career of interest to study business to take over his father. Ram only sees her cold control which drove Ram’s twin to commit suicide. But as the only Thai agent, he is forced to take on the mission to infiltrate the Thai Mafia organization. Ram’s follow the Mafia underlings to Korean on Maekala’s (Pancake) first air hostess flight. Mae is a hindrance to Ram’s attempt to sneak in a pen listening device on the Mafias and she mistakes him as a pervert and ends up picking up the pen. Ram stalks her all over Korean until he finally steals it back. He also saves one of the Mafia underlings and strikes up a friendship to pave his way into the organization. Caught up with Mae again, Ram lies to her of having multiple serious illnesses to escape to warn the Mafias of the Korean Interpol listening in and ready to raid. He succeeds and the Mafias were able to escape. Mae is left in the dust and taken in as a suspect of drug trafficking which caused the airline to laid her off.

Mae is a good deed doer angel (Nangfah) for she cannot deny other people’s requests for help or distress. She saves a woman to find out that she is the benefactor that had supported Mae through her education. Mae strikes up a mother-daughter relationship and the woman asks Mae to help her find her missing son—Ram. In Bangkok, via the Mafia underling friend he made, Ram makes his way into the organization. Mae and the step mother finds Ram, but he denies all and have them kick out. Mae is determined to drag Ram out and causes a commotion. She meets and lies to Taewada? Taewan? (Nam) who she didn’t know is actually the son of the Mafia Boss that she is Ram’s wife. Tae kicks Ram out and Ram is angry that Mae is complicating his mission and tries to ditch her but she always gets out. Via the Mafia’s daughter Teresa, Ram wins his way back in the organization. He realizes the blockage Mae poses on his mission and agrees to meet his step mother, but at the scene, he is knocked out with some chloroform spray by his Uncle and is unconsciously dragged back home to be tied to the bed post. We start to see the Uncle’s evil true colors are showing. Seems like he wants the company to himself and there’s more to Ram’s twin’s death. This brings us to date.

Craziness to come:

Nam is too goody to be a mafia and runs into conflict with his dad, he likes Pan and thinks she’s Ram’s wife though. He’s suppose to be with Jieb who is Pan’s scamming friend.

The mafia’s daughter developed a liking for Ram and requested for Ram to be her driver and she’s going to gaga all over him and he can't do shit cuz it's the boss's daughter. ew! hate this

Of course Ram and Mae will wed. There’s too many stuff going on that’s just blows my mind. So far not to crazy yet, but three lifes????: one a forceish marriage and the other a mafia and another the undercover agent.