[Ch7] Nang Fah Gap Mafia (Kantana)

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
I just watch the ending episode. This is one of my favorite lakorn of the New Year. I will definitely miss Rui and Mae.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I watched a lot of episodes and actually watched the ending, which is never the case for a Pancake lakorn. I actually really enjoyed this drama...and Pancake.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm confused did they do the deed when they were "horny" or not? I'm enjoying this lakorn so far, its kind of slow and boring at some parts so i stopped paying attention but I still like it. The dramatic parts usually have a hilarious scene to ease the mood, and P'Yin is hilarious, i'm surprised he could even get into the mafia.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh Kantana, you'll never learn. They really ruined a decent lakorn with the last 3 episodes. For the sake of dragging they added the most useless side character for absolutely no point, after the uncle went to jail they should have ended it right there. Just for that it gets a 3 out of 5 star.

Maex

sarNie Egg
My most favorite part in episode #15 was when Ram and Mae was hiding and Ram stole a kiss eheheh cute, I watch and giggle all alone LOL
Hi can you give me please the link of nang fah gub mafia pls.