[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aww very cute concept. I feel like Mai will be the next diva of ch.7. She's rising in popularity and gaining lots of interest. I hope her roles in lakorns expands too. 

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
Yes that was a very glamorous birthday celebration! she is like a goddess.
And so sweet of her friend, Lek Teeradetch to attend her party.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched this lakorn yet because I'm afraid it will be a sad ending. I am going to wait for the ending and watch it first and then I think I'll watch the rest of the lakorn after.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mai is just too gorgeous for words.

Mai has always been popular but yes, seems like she's rising more and more to be the next Queen there.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think her popularity is due to Pee Mak's success. They gave her the title "N'ek Pan Laan" (Billion Dollar Actress in this case baht since that's the Thai currency). People have criticized Kan as not being suitable for Mai because he isn't as popular or successful. It doesn't help that he's not the most handsome actor either, but his acting is his remarkable trait. People should take that into consideration. I hope she doesn't let this title go to her head. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
I think her popularity is due to Pee Mak's success. They gave her the title "N'ek Pan Laan" (Billion Dollar Actress in this case baht since that's the Thai currency). People have criticized Kan as not being suitable for Mai because he isn't as popular or successful. It doesn't help that he's not the most handsome actor either, but his acting is his remarkable trait. People should take that into consideration. I hope she doesn't let this title go to her head. 

Yeah, that's true. I still don't find her acting exceptional. She has improved since, "Dok Kaew" or whatever that lakorn was with Win though. (just my thoughts though, I know ppl love her. don't get crazy on me Mai fans! lol)

I think Kan is a great actor. I've seen a few of his lakorns. He was good as support and he's great as a main. I hope his next project can boost his image because I think he's still underrated. There are p'eks that has no where near as much skills as he does, but they're much more recognized. In my opinion, Kan is handsome when his character is an alpha-male. He's instantly hotter. His role in NC isn't so alpha, and the plot is mostly driven by Mai's character that's why ppl are criticizing him.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, that's true. I still don't find her acting exceptional. She has improved since, "Dok Kaew" or whatever that lakorn was with Win though. (just my thoughts though, I know ppl love her. don't get crazy on me Mai fans! lol)

I think Kan is a great actor. I've seen a few of his lakorns. He was good as support and he's great as a main. I hope his next project can boost his image because I think he's still underrated. There are p'eks that has no where near as much skills as he does, but they're much more recognized. In my opinion, Kan is handsome when his character is an alpha-male. He's instantly hotter. His role in NC isn't so alpha, and the plot is mostly driven by Mai's character that's why ppl are criticizing him.
Yeah, her acting isn't out of this world amazing but she has really improved since the first lakorn I had seen her in, which was Tawan Tor Saeng. I think I became a fan of her because of Kan. I watched Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan not liking either of them. Lol. After it ended, I became a fan of Kan and a bit of Mai. After tuning into this one, I added Mai onto my adoration list because her and Kan have amazing chemistry. Despite Weir being super handsome, they lacked chemistry. Despite Dome being eye candy, their chemistry was mediocre. I think Kan brings out the best in her acting because I haven't been able to fully watch her with anyone besides him. His acting does make him more attractive. He's really talented. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
She was great in Pee Mak although her other lakorns before that one was not so great. Then, like you said, Kan seems to bring out the best in her acting.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've always adored Mai but it wasn't until this one where I feel as though her acting has matured to a new level. It's not top notch yet but she's on her way there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree with you guys. Mai still has lots of room improvement. I'm not a fan yet, but I've come to admire her.

On Kan. Yes, please someone give him another pra'ek role. Haha. He's too underrated, it's not fair. His role in here doesn't have much character, so I personally feel he's doing an exceptional job. His crying scenes are especially on spot.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
To those who have forgotten or never saw "Rak Mai Mee Wan Tai (Love Never Dies)", Kan was hot vampire...I was drooling...
Omg no way! I was going to watch it because I wanted see how Ploy was as nang'ek, since she's one of my favorite rai actresses, but I couldnt get pass the vampire storyline and episode1 so I didn't see Kan. Awe I must go check him in there. HEhe.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Mai is definitely on my favorites list. She has matured throughout the years and I applaud her for that. Fame hasn't gotten to head (yet) and I love her for that. She admires her fans and recognizes their support for her. She seems to have a very kind heart. <3

I am warming up on Kan. My favorite role he played in was Sanaeha Sunya Kaen with Lydia Sarunrat. His character made his talent shine through very well. In my opinion, I liked him more in a supporting role. Without doubt, he stole the show in Sanaha Sunya Kaen. I agree though, he is underrated. He may not be the most handsome actor, but the guy has some skills.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
emerald_888 said:
@korat12o3

Hi, please, i hope you would continue to sub the drama.
In the beginning i really lost hope that nobody might be able to sub for it...but then there you are ! so happy.
Thank you that we got to watch & appreciate the drama because of your subbing it.

:heart:
Agreed. Korat you are my only hope!!!