[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
A lot of times (don't know if it's factual) spirits/ghosts who die a traumatic death will keep lurking around the area they died or keep doing something they were supposed to do right before they died. For Rin, her last concern was she had to perform. It is also something she's really attached to. She loves dancing. That's why as a spirit she's doing 2 things. She keeps dancing near her grave AND she's keeping watch over Taechin. These were (and still is) the 2 most important "things" to her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...who is Nang Chada?? It's that dancer in the beginning correct?? The girl who got crushed? Or is Nang Chada what they're dancing as...? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So...who is Nang Chada?? It's that dancer in the beginning correct?? The girl who got crushed? Or is Nang Chada what they're dancing as...? 
Chada is the golden head piece that traditonal Thai dancers wear on their heads. Rin was a dancer who got murdered by her peers so they refer to her ghost as Nang Chada.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Chada is the golden head piece that traditonal Thai dancers wear on their heads. Rin was a dancer who got murdered by her peers so they refer to her ghost as Nang Chada.

OHHHH. I get it now. HAHA. I was wondering where they got Chada from. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I knew you were gonna do that!! HAHA. I just had the feeling. GRR. Thanks a lot Mahalo, I'll be dreaming about you!!

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
HAHA..mahalo got me there too!

I want to watch this lakorn but at the same time i want to wait until it finish airing so i can ff the scary part hehe..so does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn gonna have?

x0unerthanlater

I can't be scared of Rin's ghost scenes because the makeup is so newbie looking HAHAH The white face paint with very obvious drawn on veins is comedic looking instead. They should have at least invested time into doing better "scary" makeup.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
How many episodes total? And how much has aired lol sorry totally behind. Just watched the first two parts loved them. This lakorn is different I like that. I'm trying to avoid watching the death scene sigh seriously they have to kill her character man! Sad.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Kelly...OM said:
How many episodes total? And how much has aired lol sorry totally behind. Just watched the first two parts loved them. This lakorn is different I like that. I'm trying to avoid watching the death scene sigh seriously they have to kill her character man! Sad.
I heard it's 16 episodes.This week will air EP11-12

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
I can't be scared of Rin's ghost scenes because the makeup is so newbie looking HAHAH The white face paint with very obvious drawn on veins is comedic looking instead. They should have at least invested time into doing better "scary" makeup.
Yeah. Her ghost makeup is a joke. I think she can do without those fake veins. I think just her having really white makeup and dark eye shadows is scary enough. Add in some black iris contacts or red ones and she'll nail it. Lol.

Kelly...OM said:
Peuan Paeng is airing on May 12th after this one so 16 episodes.

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
Yeah. Her ghost makeup is a joke. I think she can do without those fake veins. I think just her having really white makeup and dark eye shadows is scary enough. Add in some black iris contacts or red ones and she'll nail it. Lol.

Peuan Paeng is airing on May 12th after this one so 16 episodes.

I don't know why they like to overdo it. They could just use a foundation that's 2-3 shades lighter and that will already be ghostly pale enough. Use a bit of brown and black eyeshadow on her eyes to give her hallow set sockets and that'll be scary. They should just hire me to do the makeup, Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alisachen said:

No,May 12th is Tuesday
Oops, I met after MSRFS. Dung Sawan Sarb will air after Nang Chada on May 20th so Nang Chada will still end at 16 episodes. Finale will be on May 14th.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Haha I know! I opened up this thread at night too so luckily I didn't scroll all the way until this morning.