[Ch7] Nang Baeb Koke Gradone (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This lakorn got its funny moments and it stupidest moments? like really?...but Sammie is so funny in here though...wish praek was soemone else...I mean Pai is fine but I just think he doesnt go well w/ comedy

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
Sammie is talented. Ch7 should promote her more and give her more daring roles. She is pretty and should be one of ch7's leading ladies. Ch7 always overlooks their actresses.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya they do, always same ppl...i feel like the only n'k is pancake....i can't think of ant ch7 n'k...kob/noon gone

hippo

sarNie Adult
i'm really liking this lakorn.
sammy is so funny in here.

totally agree, ch7 always overlooks some really talented actors. *sigh

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I seriously think Pai is so useless in here...wtf is he doing? LOL all he's doing is driving around with those two guys..its like he's a supporting actor instead of praek! Very boring storyline for him!

fivemagic

sarNie Egg
FINALLY, my Sammie is the leading actress in this lakorn... love her so much!!

YES, I am going to watch this because I love Sammie. She's so princessy and such a great actress.
Never seen this guy before but they sure look adorably cute together and I hope it's a rom-com lakorn...she's so good in this kind of roles.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammie is talented. Ch7 should promote her more and give her more daring roles. She is pretty and should be one of ch7's leading ladies. Ch7 always overlooks their actresses.
I agreed with you! She is one of ch7 talented actress. She is super gorgeous and pretty. Sometime she resemble of young Noon in some of her photoshot. I hope she could pair up with Om ,Cee, or Golf again as a leading actress!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I love this Lakorn! Sammie is one of my favorite actresses and I loved pai since one of his sitcoms ages ago. They are so perfect and beautiful together

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Also, I just watched an episode and sammie literally bit pai's lip! That's must've been so embarrassing.