[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They look like such a cute fam...I'm a fan but i can't stomach to watch it. ..i watch for the fantasy HEA

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh legit this is happening. My mom is going to freak, she loves Num and Kob! Too bad they are reunited for this lakorn, this lakorn raises my blood pressure, gonna have a hard time stomaching this plot again. Hope they keep the original ending, Nok Sinjai handled it so classy as she walks away from Tua. 

P

PrincessKarina

I like Ma Mia! So sad for the ending but it was a beautiful short film.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is the reality of their lives after Dao Pra Sook. Lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Eww Num and Jieb. I thought I could stomach this but after the teaser I'm a little scared. I don't like how kookwan like Num and Kob have to end up doing a lakorn like this. The teaser makes this look kind of trashy, I liked Saranyu and Nok's version, it was well acted and didn't rely on racy scenes to get it's point across. Loved the ending to that version.

P

PrincessKarina

Does anyone know where I can watch "Ma Mia" with Num and Kob with English subs?

P

PrincessKarina

Kob aged quite a bit in here. Why does Jieb always wear short hair? I've never seen her with long hair.
Yes she did! But than again aging comes with living in this time and age. Having families. Also, maybe having a strict husband in a way? But nothing ages a person quicker than sin that's for sure! :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
KOB is playing 2nd lead to Jeib? The original version was focused on the mistress point of view.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Too depressing, dramatic, emotionally drain, martial affair by the husband ruin the romance & leave a broken family w/ an open ending. Not my cup of tea . But I can handle & enjoy a storyline w/ woman having affair w/ multiple partner , leave their husband & abandon their children lol