[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I knew it was too early for Kob to come back. Who would wanna come to work when she has a little cutie at home. I thought Noon was going to stop acting for a while and have kids. Well I hope she changes her mind and acts for another few years. I would love a Pong and Noon reunion, they have strong chemistry.

Mann

dang i wished it was kob and noon!! but noon and yui would be fine too but i'd like to see kob in a lakorn with another nang aek hehe miss her too wish she came back to the biz for this lakorn. the storyline sounded interesting too. i guess noons not taking a break

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I knew it was too early for Kob to come back. Who would wanna come to work when she has a little cutie at home. I thought Noon was going to stop acting for a while and have kids. Well I hope she changes her mind and acts for another few years. I would love a Pong and Noon reunion, they have strong chemistry.
Kob's probably trying to find a lakorn where she can bring Nong'Nada on the set...as a supporting cast too. I'm curious though, I heard she's looking to come back next year, either her wish or Khun Dang, who knows.

As for Noon I'm not sure if I can see her with teenage kids.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
OOOO I have my eyes on this one for sure! I do hope this will be a Pong and Noon reunion! I found out they're a popular coupling in China. Love their chemistry teehee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OOOO I have my eyes on this one for sure! I do hope this will be a Pong and Noon reunion! I found out they're a popular coupling in China. Love their chemistry teehee
Pong and Noon not just in China they'll also at good fames population when their lakorn
ka kong korn came out

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
In her recent interviews, Kob said that she doesn't want to accept lakorn roles right now (since she'll need to film everyday), but will only accept events and photo shoots since they're short and won't take as long. She doesn't want to miss moments where Nada says her first word, has her first tooth, etc.

I'm happy for her and all, but I miss seeing her in lakorns!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In her recent interviews, Kob said that she doesn't want to accept lakorn roles right now (since she'll need to film everyday), but will only accept events and photo shoots since they're short and won't take as long. She doesn't want to miss moments where Nada says her first word, has her first tooth, etc.

I'm happy for her and all, but I miss seeing her in lakorns!
thanks for the news update kudaranai :thumbsup: oh that's good she's on event and photos
but to make it much better add lakorn as well oh then one day she's back onscreen

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww...man....Kob's not in here, but anyways I would love to see Noon & Pong again...they're so cute in Kha Khong Khon ^_^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, I'm watching the old version and boy it's one frustrating a** lakorn. None of the characters have anything likable to them and they are all so deeply flawed. Remake news sure died down fast, I wonder if this one is still getting remade. Everything about this lakorn makes me mad, cheating p'eks are so aggravating.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Man does Ch.7 sound pissed at all the actresses who left their channel last year like Pancake, Mai, Cheer, and Amy Klinpratoom. They made an announcement of actresses who have remained loyal to them for years along with their upcoming works. Behold Kob fans. She's returning back onscreen after a 6 year hiatus to star alongside Tui Teerapat in Nam Sor Sai's remake. Yui will also be in here.

cr: แฟนคลับ 7 สี FB

เริ่มที่นางเอกตลอดกาล กบสุวนันท์ ปุณณกันต์ เริ่มต้นด้วยละครพื้นบ้าน มาลัยทอง เมื่อปี 35 คุณแดงสุรางค์ เปรมปรีดิ์ เห็นแววรุ่งเลยจับเซ็นสัญญา จนมาได้ประกบกับ หนุ่มศรราม ในเรื่อง ผยอง เลยดังเปรี้ยง และดังสุดๆ จาก ดาวพระศุกร์ ทำให้ กบ เป็นนางเอกขวัญใจ 7 สีที่ไม่มีใครล้มแชมป์ลงได้ จนกระทั่งลาไปแต่งงาน แม้จะหมดสัญญาไปแล้ว แต่ กบ ก็ยังจงรักภักดีไม่มีเปลี่ยน คนรัก กบ จะได้ดูผลงานละครอีกครั้งแน่ๆในปี 59 เรื่อง น้ำเซาะทราย คู่กับ ตุ้ยธีรภัทร์ หลังจากหายหน้าไป 6 ปีเต็ม

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjuHq_Zd__A 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
OMG! Kob's acting again?! My mom is going to be so excited! I was too young to watch the movies back then, so the only movie I watch of Kob's was her last one (the  only reason was b/c Min was in there [lol]). And Kob played a really scary role so I  didn't see her as a sweet n'ek, but my mom tells me she is an amazing actress. So excited for this

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my God, I cant believe Kob is back! She is one of my fav. in ch7. Cheers! hope the story line is good and she makes a good comeback.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
When Kob went onto Aom's show WWYWY, they asked her if she was going to act again and she said that she has to wait because she is too fat right now. I really  thought she was going to stop acting.