[CH7] Na Krop Taa Peesart (Dida Video): BigM Krittarit/Noey Paphada

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2017-03-09-20-27-16-1.png

The cast of Soe Sanaeha and Na Krop Taa Peesart had their opening ceremony today.

Credits to lakorn_ch7

spanky

sarNie OldFart
His kiss doesn't look awkward and weird! If your do a semi-make out that's how it needs to be hahaha....I don't find big good looking but I'll give this a try

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG hhaha....this lakorn is just horrible....it's not even so bad it's good...it's just bad....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, if it's bad, why is the ratings up the roof? I saw a little of this and Big M is not bad looking. He's growing on me. At least her looks better than New. He just needs to have a clean shave. He's very tall. He somehow remind me of Bee Swiss. He'll be good in the remake of Ploy Lin Peth. I won't continue this lakorn though, it seems very sloppy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch 7 rating is always good.

I ffw soooo much

It's sloppy. ... they argue about stupid things. Nk is always pouting and mad at pk. The 3 spy girls are always dress like they are going to the club. Pk slept with the bad girl to save nk life...like really? U got magic eyes, use it... don't slept with her n nk is nxt door....nk Was kicking their butt

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, I'll give Big M another try when his lakorn with Green comes out. I'm dropping this lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched a little here and there not much to make out of anything. They have some intimate scenes together. I hate lakorn where the pra'ek has to sleep with someone lol. I don't mind the flirting and all that stuff but once he decided to actually sleep with another girl I just don't root for the lead any more. The longer I look at Noey and BigM the more they look alike.