[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But I feel he may not be the good person he is inside if he were a favorite. His mom spoiling him, grandma spoiling him, he might not be as persistent to prove himself as he is now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Anyone else feel that Pongthep dodge a bullet by not being the favorite? Lol
LOL. Nice. Although, it could go the other way as well. He could be a really chill guy like Lak, and even have more confidence to reign in his mom, since he would already have Granny's favor.

Anyway, anything cute from today's episode? I have not watched yet. Saw some photos of Mussaya with a head wound.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wonder who sang the song.... "Mussaya. oh Mussaya,........" sounds so cool. Where do I find the full audio of it?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The difference between Lak's actions last week and Mas' father is that her father married the love of his life, and when push came to shove, there might have been hesitation to hurt his foster mother, but the decision to leave the house was easy to make in the sense that Granny was crazy about status -- so there is no point in pleasing someone crazy like that when he and his wife have done nothing to hurt her. It's the same with Mas and Lak. That's why it was annoying sitting through Lak saying mean things to Mussaya.

He's doing what the granny is doing. Deciding for her.

jjinxx

I have only watched the clips Ch7 put on YouTube. Such adorable hugs and kisses this week!!
...but then I get to the clip where p'Lak says he's going to get engaged to Natt because otherwise Granny will send Mussaya away.

These two are acting like Granny is all-powerful. I am not impressed at all. I suppose I am not the grandchild so I feel no guilt whatsoever. But how about you two NOT get married to other people, and instead, just wait it out until Granny passes away?? Why get engaged?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Send her away ...soo what? ! He's a grown ass adult and go with her to her home ground. GODDAMMIT! He 's a soldier and he makes his own $. Nk grandpa is well off....ahhhhhh... hahaha. ...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wonder who sang the song.... "Mussaya. oh Mussaya,........" sounds so cool. Where do I find the full audio of it?
Dome Tiewtong is the artist I believe.

As for Granny in the preview for next week episode, I know she didn't just ask "How did your grandpa raise you for you to ...." Has she seen her daughter? Lol.

jjinxx

^That would be the absolute final straw for me if I was Mussaya. She uprooted herself for this old woman, and went through the dumbest things, now the granny is going to insult her dear grandfather? No. Just, no.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I have only watched the clips Ch7 put on YouTube. Such adorable hugs and kisses this week!!
...but then I get to the clip where p'Lak says he's going to get engaged to Natt because otherwise Granny will send Mussaya away.

These two are acting like Granny is all-powerful. I am not impressed at all. I suppose I am not the grandchild so I feel no guilt whatsoever. But how about you two NOT get married to other people, and instead, just wait it out until Granny passes away?? Why get engaged?
Lol...I know what you mean about the grandma. In modern times and in the US, she wouldn't be much, but I don't know...in the lakorn and in that time period, she somehow had enough power to pull favors from military leaders and others with status. She got Luk transferred and Nop's dad just pretty much dances to her tune. Think that's the only thing I don't like about period lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She has no power over n'k Grandpa. Chai Pee granny did the same thing to him or least try too but his commander wouldn't have too much of it.

what's the difference in him being sent away or is married to someone else? Neither choice get them together. He can resign from the army. Go live w/n'k

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
I know ppl love him n Stephanie but I feel he looks better w/pim & mook
No its not like that.. Even I had thought that mik n stephanie koojin have more fans but on instagram pim n mik koojin have myriad fan following.. AND time to time mik fans do take poll for leading ladies that with whom he looks much lovely.. Pim mik pair got highest votes.. Personally I feel petite girls like pim n mook mookda look more romantic with mik...

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
No its not like that.. Even I had thought that mik n stephanie koojin have more fans but on instagram pim n mik koojin have myriad fan following.. AND time to time mik fans do take poll for leading ladies that with whom he looks much lovely.. Pim mik pair got highest votes.. Personally I feel petite girls like pim n mook mookda look more romantic with mik...
Lol. Majority of Pim and mik fans are Chinese. I know this because this Chinese girl told me because their drama was really popular in China. Miks and Stephany have more of a Thai fan. The thai fan that supported mik pim are either from mik fan club or pim fan club