[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What's this Lakorn about? I'm curious after people making a fuss on ig lol where are people watching this? Haven't seen a ch7 Lakorn in ages :(

Dearest

恋の予感
Yeah I feel like it will drag from here on out.
I am expecting 3 and a half episodes of crying and meanness, then they make up during the final half of the final episode. Boo. I do not have the heart to follow the story as closely anymore until ep 17.
Me too. It's going to be pretty hard to watch now. I think I will wait until last two episodes to watch cause just watching ep 13 make me mad. I can't imagine how annoyed I will be with 14 aand 15.

They better give us a lot of sugar in 16 and 17 cause omg it took them 11 episodes to get together if you think about it.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
From the summary on YouTube, it seems like there's going to be sweet scenes in each episode in between all the grandma's meddling so I'm gonna suffer through it for the times they are together.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well it's Ch7 so guaranteed to be draggy. But that draggy means we'll have plenty of sweet scenes for sure, then misunderstandings, more sweet scenes, more misunderstandings etc., on repeat till the end.

I'd get annoyed with the repetitiveness but the things I put up with for Mik... Literally his and Stephanie's lakorn was one scene repeated about 100 hundred times. They just wore different clothes and I sat through all of it.

I'm glad Lak finally confessed. I was like yeah be a man and step up when Mas kept trying to lie about it. I like Pon too, he deserves better than Chom.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank the lords, Pongthep gave the YOLO pep talk to Lak. That should help fuel some sense and sweetness back into the guy for the next episode.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone, I am new to Mussaya and I just finished watching episode 1 part A. I do hope they don't introduce Mussaya's mom and Mussaya's grandpa as Malays. They could just not add that detail and just say they are just from the southern Thai. I know this is just lakorn and it's not real so facts are not that important. But I am a Malay and am sensitive about this because it involves race and religion as well. People might misunderstood or get the wrong idea.

So hopefully, if you are new/don't know much to the word Malay please don't immediately believe in eveything mentioned/shown about it in the lakorn. It's probably just a make up that they unintentionally put for the sake of entertainment. Focus more on the evil cousins if you can.

Cheers!

rae

sarNie Adult
chom needs to stop, she's angry about the breakup because she felt humiliated by it, but her current actions are only causing her more shame and embarrassment. i don't know how they're gonna turn her character around to end up with pong because as it is right now, she doesn't deserve him. chom doesn't even give pong any basic level of respect! i wonder if the scriptwriter is gonna change the ending..

jjinxx

Gosh, Lak changed his mind four times throughout episode 13. First, on the beach he told her he was just playing around with her; then he confessed to Grams; then he told her she should get engaged with Nophon; then he came crying back to her. So unnecessary. At least Mas slapped him for it all. They could have given us another half-hour of gukgik scenes, then fast-forwarded to the scene at the end when Pim came in with the photos. :mad:

As bad as Penchom is, her desire to win Lak back is not as unbearable as Granny manipulating Lak and Mussaya. Heavens, I would gladly cut ties with a grandmother like that. Lak and Mussaya should have hurried out the door and not looked back, Mas' father knew when it was time to get outta that crazy house.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Well it's Ch7 so guaranteed to be draggy. But that draggy means we'll have plenty of sweet scenes for sure, then misunderstandings, more sweet scenes, more misunderstandings etc., on repeat till the end.

I'd get annoyed with the repetitiveness but the things I put up with for Mik... Literally his and Stephanie's lakorn was one scene repeated about 100 hundred times. They just wore different clothes and I sat through all of it.

I'm glad Lak finally confessed. I was like yeah be a man and step up when Mas kept trying to lie about it. I like Pon too, he deserves better than Chom.
So they really ruined Chom character making her ordinary female 2nd lead hugh

Dearest

恋の予感
Gosh, Lak changed his mind four times throughout episode 13. First, on the beach he told her he was just playing around with her; then he confessed to Grams; then he told her she should get engaged with Nophon; then he came crying back to her. So unnecessary. At least Mas slapped him for it all. They could have given us another half-hour of gukgik scenes, then fast-forwarded to the scene at the end when Pim came in with the photos. :mad:

As bad as Penchom is, her desire to win Lak back is not as unbearable as Granny manipulating Lak and Mussaya. Heavens, I would gladly cut ties with a grandmother like that. Lak and Mussaya should have hurried out the door and not looked back, Mas' father knew when it was time to get outta that crazy house.
Ughhhhh I knew it. Didn't watch all of ep 13. Just saw the part where Lak was hugging her and said he really loved her. I was like ohhhh hell naw. Did he pull the wishy washy p'ek card again. :mad: I almost don't want to watch ep 13 even if it's subbed....so frustrating to watch. Mas deserves better. Maybe Pong? Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hate wishy washy p'k

I love RONNAPEE.....He loves n'k regardless of what his granny said. He doesn't care that they disown him. He will love her and take care of her as a "person", a soldier...as Nai Pee...strong convictions!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Ughhhhh I knew it. Didn't watch all of ep 13. Just saw the part where Lak was hugging her and said he really loved her. I was like ohhhh hell naw. Did he pull the wishy washy p'ek card again. :mad: I almost don't want to watch ep 13 even if it's subbed....so frustrating to watch. Mas deserves better. Maybe Pong? Lol
To me, Luk's not wishy washy about his feelings for N'ek after the grandma caught them. After the confession before everyone found out, he's only flipped once and it was for Mas' benefit because of his mother's caution. He never stopped loving her, just didn't want Mas to be sent away. They both are true to their love but Mas will be manipulated by the grandma cause of guilt over her dad leaving in the past. You could see it in the scene where she had the nightmare about being sent away...think it was before the grandma found out.

Kinda like with Ronapee, where they went after manipulating N'ek when they knew they couldn't manipulate Chai Pee anymore. Funny that it was the same actress playing the manipulative grandma.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chai Pee never waver no matter what people did. N'k wasn't going to love him (pretend to be engage to her bro), he respected that but chose to be alone in a sense (fighting in the aircraft - for his country). He never ever TOLD n'k to "break up" because of his grannies manipulations. Chai Pee was strong. He wrote to them that He loves and respect them, but he needs to live his life and n'k is that important to him. He's ready to sacrifice it all.

I did't fully watch it yet but, I like p'k who is strong and firm regardless of the "elders" reasoning. Mus Dad did nothing wrong. Misguided reasoning. Mus doesn't even need to be there, she owes them nothing! Her awesome gran daddy raised her, provided it all. Granny has no Boon Koon.

jjinxx

^Precisely. There is nothing owed at all, and even if she joined the family to appease Granny's guilt, the way they treat her is enough for her to get out . No one can call her ungrateful.
That's why, y'all, get this. Imagine this. Alternate universe where Mussaya enters the Rathanamahasan family for revenge. I am thinking about writing a fanfiction. Ooooh, Pin and aunt Jee are always blaming Mussaya for this and that, it would be so satisfying if Mas was actually there in order to ruin the family name in return for the way Grandmother turned her parents out of the house. All her sass plus some evil = amazing! And just think of the love scenes we could get when Lak eventually finds out Evil Mussaya's plan for vengeance *cackle* I'm in my own la-la land now.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jinxx , that would be an awesome TWIST to it! I feel you can respect the elders and not have them control your life.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's a bit different from Ronnapee or any of the other brothers in SJ series because n'ek has a relationship with the granny too. Lak wasn't breaking up with Mas to protect his own relationships. He was doing it to preserve Mas' relationships with the granny and his mom. He knows that the granny's love means something to Mas and that Mas doesn't want to disappoint her. That's why Mas was still lying to the granny after the pictures and Lak told the truth. He was the one that was ready to walk out while Mas was still worried about the granny.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Then let that be her choice. State your piece and let her decide, but don't confuse each other

I'm not comparing nk relationship or pk reasoning. I'm stating how ronapee love and conviction don't waver from any influences and he care dearly for kwan and his granny. He decided that he will love and be w/her and that's it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I can't really compare Ronnapee to Lak because most of Lak's actions are all because he believes it is what is best for Mat. Mat may not owe them anything, but I believe she feels that she does. She probably thinks even though her dad did nothing wrong, he still hurt the grandma by walking out on her after she raised him.

jjinxx

The difference between Lak's actions last week and Mas' father is that her father married the love of his life, and when push came to shove, there might have been hesitation to hurt his foster mother, but the decision to leave the house was easy to make in the sense that Granny was crazy about status -- so there is no point in pleasing someone crazy like that when he and his wife have done nothing to hurt her. It's the same with Mas and Lak. That's why it was annoying sitting through Lak saying mean things to Mussaya.