[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
In the last version her cousin wasn't that horrible so at the end Nophon and her went overseas together to further their education. I wonder if they will change it to the other sister instead.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 11 had A+ dialogue and emotions played between Mas and Lak. He was like, "Being liked is better than being hated, but in this case it's not good for me. I don't want someone else to like you, it's enough for only me to like you...I'm jealous of you and Nophon." "How do you expect me to not talk and smile with Nophon?" "You can do it. Just say you're being considerate of the person who likes you." "And what if he asks about the person who likes me?" "Tell him that person is me...I don't care what will happen, good or bad, as long as I get to love you." He is too obvious anyway, so might as well say it out loud like this.
And when the two of them were in the forest and she refused to listen to him. "Please, Mas, don't be stubborn with me. Til when will you make me worry for you?" "I'll have you worry until death!" she said as she cried and stubbornly hoped for him to recover. "If we get out of here, I have something to tell you."
I love scenes like this when Mas and Lak are natural with one another and share their thoughts, Lak being hot-headed, Mas trying to talk sense into him; and vice versa. They have grown so close that the people

Watching clips on Ig... KISS! *spazz* These two got me going crazy with their adorableness! Mussaya
That scene where Luk leaned over and tapped Mas to turn around and they were at the perfect position for the kiss...lol. They are too cute. And both get jealous easy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't find Mike that appealing or Hot....I feel he is decent looking lol...something about him is lacking to me...

Him staring w/Pim and Mook , his n'k is what draws me and the storyline...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't find Mike that appealing or Hot....I feel he is decent looking lol...something about him is lacking to me...
Him staring w/Pim and Mook , his n'k is what draws me and the storyline...
I like his lakorn depending on whether I am feeling the chemistry between n'ek and him. Fahsai and Mussaya are beautiful characters to begin with, and it helps to have tall, handsome p'ek by their side.

Mik is really good with gookgik scenes, that's why I'm always spazzing. No wonder Mookda gets so shy during those scenes. XD All that skinship -- Lak and Mussaya get jealous so easily lol, even when they both have confessed already. That scene where they almost got caught by Nit, the scary music was on when he started being possessive, makes me want to see MookMik in a revenge-type drama :p

Ack. So satisfied by Mas' punch. Even though she feels guilty about being the "third hand" making Lak break up with Chom, she knows you don't go around slapping people unless you want to get punched in return. Heh.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Mik's face is totally drool worthy but his body needs some work lol. Also his paleness blinds me, dude practically glows in the dark.

I'm not about the koojin life with Mik. His hotness needs to be spread far and wide. I want him with Preaw and Sammy next. And if I had my way, Ch7 would "loan" him out to the other channels so the other girls can get a crack at him.

Back to Mussaya, loved the scene when she finally confessed to loving him. You could tell Lak was at first worried about her walking in on him and Chom when she came in all aggressive.

Even though she feels guilty about being the "third hand" making Lak break up with Chom, she knows you don't go around slapping people unless you want to get punched in return.
Yes this! Just cause you feel bad doesn't mean you have to be a doormat. Who's the script writer? Cause they are on point with most everything. Like even the scene with the girls fighting, Lak made Mas apologize but he also made Chom too and knew the truth. For a split second I thought we were going to get the typical dumb p'ek response.

jjinxx

I am upset with how short-lived the sweetness was. We barely got 1.5 episodes where Mas and Lak were honest and expressing their love, and now I am disgusted by Granny's blind reasoning. :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What are they airing after this or are they just going to show reruns?
I think I read somewhere that Nai Hoi Tamin with Michael and Pooklook is airing next on abou the 25th so we have about 4 more episodes of this. I know La Ong Dao is supposed to air next slot to but that might be W-T slot cause I think Big and Noey's lakorn is ending on the 26th.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I watched it till episode 9 with eng sub...but I looked some scenes of last episodes on instagram.

4 episodes to the end aren't too many, what do you think? :confused12:

I don't want they drag it too much with grandma going against their relationship :crybaby2:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I watched it till episode 9 with eng sub...but I looked some scenes of last episodes on instagram.

4 episodes to the end aren't too many, what do you think? :confused12:

I don't want they drag it too much with grandma going against their relationship :crybaby2:
I expected it to be more than 15 episodes considering it is a period lakorn. Channel 7 tends to give more length to their period lakorns because they are the ones that draw in the ratings lol, so, 17 is about right lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think I read somewhere that Nai Hoi Tamin with Michael and Pooklook is airing next on abou the 25th so we have about 4 more episodes of this. I know La Ong Dao is supposed to air next slot to but that might be W-T slot cause I think Big and Noey's lakorn is ending on the 26th.
Really?! Oo I've been waiting for Mike and Pooklook but are they going to have time to air it all before October?

jjinxx

Yeah I feel like it will drag from here on out.
I am expecting 3 and a half episodes of crying and meanness, then they make up during the final half of the final episode. Boo. I do not have the heart to follow the story as closely anymore until ep 17.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They still need to runaway (she ran, he followed) then the family goes after them to bring them back. It took a lot of reassurance from the grandma to her grandfather that she accepts their love. From the credits it seems like they'll be a lot more sweet scenes if they dont cut it out.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They still need to runaway (she ran, he followed) then the family goes after them to bring them back. It took a lot of reassurance from the grandma to her grandfather that she accepts their love. From the credits it seems like they'll be a lot more sweet scenes if they dont cut it out.

With four more episodes they better not cut it lolol!