[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Dearest

恋の予感
Pin and Sajee are annoying. Blaming Mas for everything. Gma already hated you two before Mas came to live there. Tomorrow is gonna be heartbreaking. :crybaby2:

Damn Chom is official nangrai now, but I like they slowly built up to her being rai. It shows real character shift vs how nangrai usually are in lakorn which is static. Rai at the beginning and until the end.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
When Mas and Lak were staying overnight in the forest, the old auntie and uncle couple got dinner and a show! pwahahahaha, gotta love Mas and Lak, they are one fiery couple -- what is that Thai saying that goes something like "a couple that fights all the time will have lots of children"? Heh. Such a fun scene to watch. Massaya is ruthless.
"What would you do if the egg got stuck in my throat and I died??"
"I'd take you to the temple for a few days then burn you up!"

..."Good night. Hope you have bad dreams." <3

..."I want to scold you even more than this! But I can't think of anything at the moment." XD After all the scolding, Mas walks away and Lak falls in love with her even more.

Sassy queen Mussaya, yaaaaasssssssssss. I love seeing her stand up for Mom Choy.

Dearest

恋の予感
When Mas and Lak were staying overnight in the forest, the old auntie and uncle couple got dinner and a show! pwahahahaha, gotta love Mas and Lak, they are one fiery couple -- what is that Thai saying that goes something like "a couple that fights all the time will have lots of children"? Heh. Such a fun scene to watch. Massaya is ruthless.
"What would you do if the egg got stuck in my throat and I died??"
"I'd take you to the temple for a few days then burn you up!"

..."Good night. Hope you have bad dreams." <3

..."I want to scold you even more than this! But I can't think of anything at the moment." XD After all the scolding, Mas walks away and Lak falls in love with her even more.

Sassy queen Mussaya, yaaaaasssssssssss. I love seeing her stand up for Mom Choy.
Ahahaha yes! Massaya is hilarious~ that's our Queen of sass <3 Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what they were arguing about when Mas stuffed the food in his mouth. Ahaha she's savage saying she would take his body to the temple lolol. Haha that old auntie and uncle sided with Mas and Lak got mad. Ohhhh Mas and Lak would totally have lots of children :p

I think Massaya is the n'ek of my dreams. Her character is so consistantly strong. She whooped Pin's butt. Full on smack down!!! So glad she got back at her for being mean to Mom Choy. :celebrate16:

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mas told the auntie that even if they weren't siblings, she wouldn't date someone like p'Lak. And then they both started listing off the bad things about each other until Mas got fed up and stuffed an egg in his face. They'll both eat their words soon enough. Glad that Lak confessed. He's much more experienced in the relationship department so I am ok with Mas being in denial for the next half episode. At least she will hold on steady once they both come clean. P'Lak on the other hand is pursuaded much too easily by other people.

Oh, mosquito net. I can always count on you to single-handedly trap my OPT's together for a night.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Chom is getting rai but she hasn't got on my nerve yet thanks to Pin n Saji. These 2 are far more annoying then her.

I'm a little surprise that Lak confesses and go all out. No complain though, I always like P'ek that are straight forward and act as how they feel. Waiting for Mas to confess in this coming episode!!!

m010313

sarNie Egg
How many episodes are there going to be?! Can someone please tell me?

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm actually really liking Pong. He's a pretty good guy. I thought he would be evil since he was an ass in the beginning, but as we go thru these episodes, I'm surprised he isn't a bad guy after all. Feel bad for him though. His mom is trying to make him go on a gulit trip and I'm glad he's not falling for it (at least I think he isn't so far).

Omg I got teary eyed when Pong's dad told him he worries about Pong. He was happy that his dad worries about him since he thinks no one does. :crybaby2:

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Dearest
I'm starting to feel bad for Pong too. And I also got emotional when I saw that scene with Pong and his dad. Pong does have integrity. It's too bad that he doesn't get support, care and understanding from his family.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry if it's not stick with the topic. I was watching Mussaya live on Ch7 last Monday night and I saw Lah ruk sut kob fah trailer. Anybody else saw it? So after Ch3 announced that they would rerun Nakee, Ch7 decided to rerun LRSKF?

Oh, I really want to know what is going on. I have watched LRSKF so many times before that I can understand it without sub, but the video quality wasn't very good. Looking forward to the high quality version. ^^

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry if it's not stick with the topic. I was watching Mussaya live on Ch7 last Monday night and I saw Lah ruk sut kob fah trailer. Anybody else saw it? So after Ch3 announced that they would rerun Nakee, Ch7 decided to rerun LRSKF?

Oh, I really want to know what is going on. I have watched LRSKF so many times before that I can understand it without sub, but the video quality wasn't very good. Looking forward to the high quality version. ^^
Was that the one with Weir and Min?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Finally had a chance to catch up. Mik plays "desperately in love" so well. It's them puppy dog eyes. Their little back hugs are so cute, especially since Mookda is so tiny.

You know I remember thinking this about the old version too, but the forbidden love plot in here is pretty weak. It still doesn't make that much sense to me

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The older version at least had a real forbidden love cus they were cousin's, first cousins at that. In this one they're not related at all so no forbidden love. Also the grandma just didn't learn huh? You can't stop love.

rae

sarNie Adult
i feel so sad for pong, and i'm liking his character more and more. he loves chom, but he stands his ground and tries to get her to understand that her underhanded tactics will not win lak's love. chom is annoyed pong is hindering her because he wants to be with her, but in reality, he's trying to help her because he can see the road she's going down. amm is a great actor, in the scene where chom slaps him and refuses his marriage proposal, and his tears start falling after she leaves.. omg, that was really gut wrenching. kinda sad that chom is stuck on lak when pong is waiting there with open arms, and it's obvious that pong fully knows her true nature and personality and accepts all of it. darn, as i was writing the comment, the more i feel that chom doesn't deserve pong lol :sad6:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pong is well written character in this version. He isn't technically a bad guy in the previous version either. Mas and Lak are on the other hand are likeable character but it seems like the meatier characters goes to Chom and Pong at least at the episode I'm currently at lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't help but see them as bro and sis . I am feeling weird about the romantic development. Mookda remind of a kiddy ch7 version of Wawwa

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm actually super glad they changed the story from being actual cousins to Mas not related to them. I wouldn't have watched this lakorn, even if I really like Mik. That's too much if they are related. I got grossed out when I found out Dao from Dao PraSook married her uncle (?) Or am I wrong on that? I don't think I can watch the old ver of Massaya cause they related. All these changes in the new one, I think, are really good.