[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Dearest

恋の予感
Someone pls tell me Pong was sincere about helping to find Mas or is he in on it? o_O I mean I can't trust him after he tried to ruin her with that fashion dude. Maybe I missed it, but did he know that fashion guy was a playboy?

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Someone pls tell me Pong was sincere about helping to find Mas or is he in on it? o_O I mean I can't trust him after he tried to ruin her with that fashion dude. Maybe I missed it, but did he know that fashion guy was a playboy?
Pong is a victim of the grandma's projection of her daughter's selfishness. I think he was sincere about looking for Mas when he went with Luk and shot the bad guys. The thing with the fashion guy, he wanted Mas to get photographed so the grandma would be upset, not for him to seduce Mas. He plans things where Mas may do something to embarrass the grandma but not against the law since he's a cop which is why his mom sometimes does things without his knowledge and puts him in a compromising position like the theft scam. The biggest issue with Pong and his mom and sister is they think too much of themselves and Pong tries too hard to get the grandma's approval which puts him at odds with Luk cause the grandma only cares about Luk since he's the last male to carry on the name. In the last scene, it was because of the grandma's accusations that caused Pong to say "if that's what grandma wants to hear than fine I won't put effort into looking for them". SMH

Dearest

恋の予感
Pong is a victim of the grandma's projection of her daughter's selfishness. I think he was sincere about looking for Mas when he went with Luk and shot the bad guys. The thing with the fashion guy, he wanted Mas to get photographed so the grandma would be upset, not for him to seduce Mas. He plans things where Mas may do something to embarrass the grandma but not against the law since he's a cop which is why his mom sometimes does things without his knowledge and puts him in a compromising position like the theft scam. The biggest issue with Pong and his mom and sister is they think too much of themselves and Pong tries too hard to get the grandma's approval which puts him at odds with Luk cause the grandma only cares about Luk since he's the last male to carry on the name. In the last scene, it was because of the grandma's accusations that caused Pong to say "if that's what grandma wants to hear than fine I won't put effort into looking for them". SMH
Thanks for clarifying. I feel bad for Pong then.:crybaby2::( Ugh if only grandma and his mom were not so mean. There's so much pressure on him and no one cares about him. Geez, I really hate grandma.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
eeeeeeegggggughghghghhghghhggg.... Lak and his mood swings. His jealousy is not cute at all. I makes me so mad that he gets so aggressive about Mas being with Nophon, even though he is the pushing her away. :mad: I was cheering Mas on when she stayed mad at him, and said things like, "That's right, I might forget about you one day," and claiming that she and Nophon are going to get engaged.

It really sucks seeing Mas get hurt by Pin like that. How can people be so cruel. Granny earned one brownie point this time -- wrung an apology out of Pin for Mussaya.
Anyone else think the burn on her hand looked like a smiley face? lol

I give Mussaya all the praise, because again, she's completely sincere in the way she treats people; she values Nophon as a friend and is not shy with him, she went and battled Auntie and Pin even though they're cray-cray, she supports Chom with Lak and holds him to a high standard.

What's up with Lak's friends getting these random scenes???

They really need to work on their soundtrack. That scene when Lak let it slip that he would rather spend time with Mas than with Chom, would have been a good scene to slip in something cute tunes.

Dearest

恋の予感
eeeeeeegggggughghghghhghghhggg.... Lak and his mood swings. His jealousy is not cute at all. I makes me so mad that he gets so aggressive about Mas being with Nophon, even though he is the pushing her away. :mad: I was cheering Mas on when she stayed mad at him, and said things like, "That's right, I might forget about you one day," and claiming that she and Nophon are going to get engaged.

It really sucks seeing Mas get hurt by Pin like that. How can people be so cruel. Granny earned one brownie point this time -- wrung an apology out of Pin for Mussaya.
Anyone else think the burn on her hand looked like a smiley face? lol

I give Mussaya all the praise, because again, she's completely sincere in the way she treats people; she values Nophon as a friend and is not shy with him, she went and battled Auntie and Pin even though they're cray-cray, she supports Chom with Lak and holds him to a high standard.

What's up with Lak's friends getting these random scenes???

They really need to work on their soundtrack. That scene when Lak let it slip that he would rather spend time with Mas than with Chom, would have been a good scene to slip in something cute tunes.
Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering what's up with Lak's friends getting face time. They have no point to the story at all...

Yes, I hate Lak pushing Mas away. She's def a better person than anyone in the crazy family. Prob cause she wasn't born in that awful household. Although Lak hurts her, she doesn't act unreasonable toward him. This is why I love her character. She supports everyone regardless of how she feels.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was fangirling when Mas was beating up the bad guys. I mean, they got her eventually, but she looked so cool!

Anyway, I finally got to watch the teaser for the next episode, and I was wrong. Mussaya screamed way loud when Lak's pants fell down. LOLOL Lak needs to learn how to wear country-style pants.

Dearest

恋の予感
I was fangirling when Mas was beating up the bad guys. I mean, they got her eventually, but she looked so cool!

Anyway, I finally got to watch the teaser for the next episode, and I was wrong. Mussaya screamed way loud when Lak's pants fell down. LOLOL Lak needs to learn how to wear country-style pants.
Yas! Our girl was kicking butt~ she was so awesome! Mookda was very good with fight scenes! She's tiny, but she can sure throw punches and kick some booty.

Lolol I couldn't contain my laughter at work when I saw the teaser for next week. Hahaha Mas's reaction is on point. Omg Lak is totally going to tease her. :naughty2::p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know Chom has the right to be jealous and angry, but anyone else feel she a hypocrite? Lol how she told Pongthep that if he really loved her, he would respect her decisions and she goes and do the opposite with Lak lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm going to be the Devil's advocate here. I feel Lak is more man than many other pra'eks. True, he fell in love with someone else while with Penchom, but it wasn't something he intentionally sought out. It happened unexpectedly. He had the decency to breakup with Penchom before actually trying to pursue anything with Mat. Once he realized he was in love with Mat, he tried to break up with Chom, but the promise she brought up held him back.

Many pra'eks would still pursue the nang'ek while still with their gf's lol. Chom has the right to be angry, not denying that though.

Dearest

恋の予感
Yay ep 9 got rating 7.7 :cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYISNb2nk7w/?hl=th

Bleh at this point, unless she redeems herself as not being a bitter ex, I think she'll deserve Pong. She could be angry and hate Lak, but why be mean and hate Mas instead. That part where she hit Mas with her bike was not cool. I'm pretty sure that was on purpose. :mad:

My guess is that Pong's mom ordered bad guys to capture Mas? I mean I'm thinking Pen Chom too, but I don't know. Doesn't seem like she would go that far.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
She can't accept the truth that she lost him. She always thinks that they're the perfect couple. Being so confident that she's the best and no one could take her place but now when Lak keeps his eyes only on Muss she is shocked. You used to be No.1 but now you are nothing. She feels hurt but she don't want to give him up, so she's gonna do sth to revenge and get him back.

About the kidnapping, I hope it's not her. I know that she would become worse but I just don't want to hate her that much. I feel bad for both Penchom and Pongthep.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
For newbies Mookda and Fai are doing great. Moody does awesome in all the different types of scenes, drama, comedy, and action. Think her and Mik would do great together in a modern romantic/action lakorn. Saw in the show with Mik, Mookda, and Amp that she started to learn how to take in the feelings of her character and she was projecting how the characters would react and tears and other actions became more natural...quick learner.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Currently on episode 3 and I'm loving it so far. I'm trying to not spoiled myself with all the spoilers in this thread, which is really hard btw lol. The more I watch, the more I adore Mookda, and the more I think she's so pretty. She's one of those actresses where you have to watch her more to appreciate her beauty. Usually with Mik's lakorns I'm always so in awe with his looks, but this time it's Mookda that's so captivating. Both her looks and her portrayal.

I'm also enjoying the slower than normal romance between the pranang. It isn't instant attraction, but I appreciate seeing the development between the two. I hate watching lakorn where they fall for each other so quickly that you go, "When did this happens?" I can see it's going to be Massuya who's going to fall for her p' first. Oh gosh, the scene where Lak takes her to find a dress for her big introduction ceremony. When she walked out in red lipstick, and you would think Lak is all in awe with her pretty changes, but NOPE! :risas3: Lak was such a big brother in that scene! It's something my brothers do to me too lol. He was so mean, but man it was so funny. However, I love how Massuya is such a good sport and is so easy to please with food lol.

Hopefully I get to catch up with the newest episodes so I can join the conversation here.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
@Pooh4ever, welcome! Glad to see new people are enjoying Mussaya :) neko is on a trip, ep9 subbed will be delayed.

It seems there is someone who knows thai here...I want to ask you if in episode 9
Lak breaks up with Chom. I saw in the preview at the end of episode 8 that they have a fight and then she slaps him

Dearest

恋の予感
@Pooh4ever, welcome! Glad to see new people are enjoying Mussaya :) neko is on a trip, ep9 subbed will be delayed.

It seems there is someone who knows thai here...I want to ask you if in episode 9
Lak breaks up with Chom. I saw in the preview at the end of episode 8 that they have a fight and then she slaps him
Basically in ep 9
Lak breaks up with Chom. She doesn't want to acknowledge this so she walks away. Lak then says he has someone else in his heart. This confirms her suspicions so she slaps him.