[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mussaya is not shy about her opinions. She doesn't like Lak drinking, and the fact that she can scold him has him feeling insecure and thinking she doesn't like him as much as Nophon. Basically, she said he's rude when he is drunk, and he said that's right I'm not as sweet as Nophon, and she told him off for talking bad about Nophon.
Yeah, Lak is already jealous when she expresses feeling for other guys, so when he heard her defend Nophon, saying Nophon is more chivalrous and respects her more, Lak got offended and pulled the, "If you think I'm bad, then I'm going to show you how bad I can be," act.
Heh.

Dearest

恋の予感
Mussaya is not shy about her opinions. She doesn't like Lak drinking, and the fact that she can scold him has him feeling insecure and thinking she doesn't like him as much as Nophon. Basically, she said he's rude when he is drunk, and he said that's right I'm not as sweet as Nophon, and she told him off for talking bad about Nophon.
Yeah, Lak is already jealous when she expresses feeling for other guys, so when he heard her defend Nophon, saying Nophon is more chivalrous and respects her more, Lak got offended and pulled the, "If you think I'm bad, then I'm going to show you how bad I can be," act.
Heh.
Yay! Thank you. Can't wait for subs for the episodes! Ehehehe :icon12: I'm so glad they're finally moving along with the romance. Next episodes seem so sad though. Looks like Lak is packing up cause Gma telling him to get out. :( I hope this doesn't mean he's leaving for a while...I've never watched the old ver so I have no idea what's gonna happen next.

Dearest

恋の予感
Nooooo! I hope they change that! :crybaby2:Give us more lovey dovey scenes instead~ :cheer:Whoooo! I told myself I was going to wait till all episodes came out before I start watching, but once I'm hooked...there's no going back. I'm like stalking ig, pantip, and using awful google translate for the novel online. :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The old version their separation seemed longer (the one with Saranyu and Muroondee) but for some reason I didn't mind it as much. He seemed the bad boy that he's supposed to be smoking and all lol. Now Andrew's version was a drag and their separation felt like forever and it was kind of boring. I think since there are so many changes already with this version them being apart probably won't that long.

Dearest

恋の予感
Yay!! So I think, just from google translating the online novel (not sure if they will do this) but so far it looks like they have been following it. Spoilers for people like me who can't wait.

Lak decides to go to the South for duty cause he try to forget about Massaya. She told him that she is just his sister cause she don't want Lak to get in trouble for loving her since their Gma would oppose. Massaya feels bad and eventually she runs away to find Lak. There's going to be some bad guys they will face.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay!! So I think, just from google translating the online novel (not sure if they will do this) but so far it looks like they have been following it. Spoilers for people like me who can't wait.

Lak decides to go to the South for duty cause he try to forget about Massaya. She told him that she is just his sister cause she don't want Lak to get in trouble for loving her since their Gma would oppose. Massaya feels bad and eventually she runs away to find Lak. There's going to be some bad guys they will face.
Yes here's the pictures to the spoiler that you wrote.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg...the pic of Mik touching her head where it it is tucked under his chin is simply too cute for words.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mookda is a small gal but Massaya has a big personality. I like that they didn't changed her in a drastic way. She maintained who she is so far. Because in the last 2 versions you kind of see the changes in Massaya after her hair is chopped off.

Dearest

恋の予感
Mookda is a small gal but Massaya has a big personality. I like that they didn't changed her in a drastic way. She maintained who she is so far. Because in the last 2 versions you kind of see the changes in Massaya after her hair is chopped off.
Yes!! I love how she still has her spunk and still shows that she develop her character more.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I low-key hate the grandma xD To me she is the reason there are so many problems in the family; she treats her children & grandchildren like shizz & favours one over the others so some have developed an inferiority complex, plus she likes to control every aspect of their lives :rolleyes: I don't know what I would do if I had a grandma/mother like that

Dearest

恋の予感
I low-key hate the grandma xD To me she is the reason there are so many problems in the family; she treats her children & grandchildren like shizz & favours one over the others so some have developed an inferiority complex, plus she likes to control every aspect of their lives :rolleyes: I don't know what I would do if I had a grandma/mother like that
Me too! She don't yield to anyone. Lak was right that she didn't learn from her mistake with Massaya's dad. And she doesn't care about anyone else, but about the reputation of her family. She cause her grandchildren to hate and compete against each other. Pong just wants to be recognized, but Gma doesnt even care to see that cause she put all her faith in Lak. That is very unfair considering Pong is capable too. I think if she acknowlege Pong, he wouldn't think to do bad things towards Lak and Mas.