[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
How come you don't chat w/ me @ IG , I have lots of drama to recommend if u want skin ship :p. I watch up to eps 8 , the n'ek remind me of Disney, Mona :risas3: I'm enjoying the lakorn as well and good lord the height different, I felt bad for her neck
Omg sarn, I'm sorry, i just saw your post here...been working so damn much that i barely get to do anything anymore these days. As for IG, i got bored of it after a while and stopped using it forever ago...LOL...

...but for SKINSHIP?? HMMM...

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just fully started on this and it’s pretty darn interesting. I feel like Ch 7 gets the ball rolling on the pra nangs way faster than ch3.

vaberella

sarNie Egg
I don't know if this is worth reviving. I saw this Lakorn and I adore it. I am in love with MickMook or MookMick or what I call Mickda--> I really ship this couple on and off screen. It's unhealthy. They've become my Aomike. It shouldn't happen. I'm 38 damn years old. I can't get over the chemistry. I did feel that Mick was just holding back a bit too much though.

I had the feeling he wanted to go all in---like do a Toomtam on me. Toomtam is a romantic god people---don't get it twisted. The most romantic male Thai actor on the screen. But he was holding back. Mookda was ready to give him everything. Mookie that girl was laying it on. She had me crying all the time. I was loving Luk and hating that guy. I turned into Massaya. What are you doing to my emotions you ass?!

Anyway...this drama led me to wanting more. I had to review them.

Only con, what was up with the fandom couple pair. I knew nothing about those people and they just thrust them together. I wanted the Prince to get a gal. I wanted the Prince's niece to get a guy. I thought the sister, was going to grow and stop being an elementary school student since she was the same age as Massaya and get a guy. That was disturbing to me. How they made her so young-like and naive when she was as old as Massaya and Massaya so mature. It made me think that Massaya should be mentally like that or the sister should be more like Massaya. Hence I felt she should grow up and end up with Nop--rather than that lost cousin, who didn't end up with Nop or not. I actually thought maybe the sister could have hooked up with that magazine owner since he was redeemed. Enough guys for all the ladies to be honest.

Let's just say, all the other characters were lost in the sauce but the main character were definitely given the main chance to flourish. Luckily, all the weirdness with the other character pairings didn't take away from the main pair because they actually helped when it came to developing the characters overall---excluding the pair that did happen. They had absolutely no point but wasting air time.
------------------------------
As good as the Andrew Gregson one. I loved the Andrew Gregson one for two reasons. Andrew Gregson was god-like in that ---he is an amazing actor. My favorite when I saw his performance in Massaya 2000. I also liked that it was a sort of Touristy version---it gave us another look of Thailand. I never knew of the Islamic side of Thailand and it's relationship with Malaysia. It's pretty cool or the dialect it has.

vaberella

sarNie Egg
these all the instagram account of both pairing.. Mikpim koojin have 31k followers for main page of their koojin account while mik stephanie have 6k followers of their most rated page so far.
And most of followers are Thai itself for both koojin pages.we can easily see it.
And it's nothing like that I dislike stephanie in fact many people does say about her rude attitude but I support her attitude coz I feel if you are in entertainment field then no one would dare to mess with you.. She is right.. She doesn't give damn to anybody..
This makes sense to me. In the drama wasn't Pim's role of a Chinese girl. Actually weren't they all of Chines mafia origin. All of them would be popular. I wonder if there would be an Instagram opened and we looked at the MickMookda following we might get a lot of Malaysian followers because Massaya was of Malay background.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww I love this lakorn. I didn't think I would enjoy Mik with anyone other than Steph but I love him with Mooda almost as much as I love him with Steph. Mik has really good chemistry with Mook and I love a good lakorn with a slow burn. I remember really enjoying Andrew and Bua's version but I don't remember much of it but indeed this version feels different. I love lakorns where the p'ek is oblivious to his feelings and puts himself in a big brother role without realizing he's too close for comfort. I also love how the n'ek falls for him first and has to try to block out her feelings, so must glorious angst comes out of it and it's a joy to watch. Actually, I kind of wish p'ek confessed his feelings later, I enjoy angst and inner struggle with characters so much that I would have liked to see another episode of him just in agony over his feelings LOL

Luk is fun to watch. He can be a moody ass sometimes but he's so big and protective so you forgive him fast. His jealousy and early possessiveness is great. Mik's a good actor, he expresses everything well and his crying is lovely. I think he has one of the best love confessions I've seen in a lakorn, its rare to have a p'ek reveal it so early on and the n'ek's reaction to it is hilarious, also makes for great angsty scenes afterwards.

Mookda is adorable. She has a versatile face, at times she can look mean and would probably play a good villain and at times she has this sweet softness about her. She's so tiny and adorable and surprisingly she fits so well with the enormous Mik. Her acting is fantastic here. Mussaya is a great n'ek; she's never stupid, she'll stick by the p'ek (I love the scene where he pushes her away in order to move out of the house and she runs after him despite falling down, being shoved to the ground, truly a heartbreaking scene). One of my favourite scenes is when she runs after him when he goes on his suicide mission in the forest and doesn't even think about her own safety just to go find him. The fever scene with him checking her temperature with his forehead is also great. Urgggg so many good scenes.

Grandma. She's really something special. I was surprised that Mussaya didn't just leave her after she told her that she was saving her from savagery but ultimately she is still a savage. Unfortunately Mussaya had a soft spot for her and couldn't get mad like she did with Sajee. I didn't expect the grandma to be this evil since she was so fair and loving in the beginning to middle half. Definitely goes on my list of most hated grandmas (ahem Sukkawong's grandma).

Pong. He's hard to read, I honestly didn't know when he was being two-faced and when he was being genuine. It caught be by surprise that he had nothing to do with Mussaya's kidnapping. He turned out to be a pretty good character, I liked how he chose not to rat out Mussaya and Luk. Him and Pinchom seemed to fall into place a little bit rushed but hey at least there wasn't any dragging with her chasing after Luk. I also appreciate how she left Luk alone after trying to rape him and the lakorn didn't try to drag that out unnecessarily.

This lakorn was a fun watch, definitely goes on my rewatch list. Hopefully Mook has a prosperous career ahead of her, sad that she's back to supporting roles after this. Definitely would like to see her with Mik again in the future.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Awww I love this lakorn. I didn't think I would enjoy Mik with anyone other than Steph but I love him with Mooda almost as much as I love him with Steph. Mik has really good chemistry with Mook and I love a good lakorn with a slow burn. I remember really enjoying Andrew and Bua's version but I don't remember much of it but indeed this version feels different. I love lakorns where the p'ek is oblivious to his feelings and puts himself in a big brother role without realizing he's too close for comfort. I also love how the n'ek falls for him first and has to try to block out her feelings, so must glorious angst comes out of it and it's a joy to watch. Actually, I kind of wish p'ek confessed his feelings later, I enjoy angst and inner struggle with characters so much that I would have liked to see another episode of him just in agony over his feelings LOL

Luk is fun to watch. He can be a moody ass sometimes but he's so big and protective so you forgive him fast. His jealousy and early possessiveness is great. Mik's a good actor, he expresses everything well and his crying is lovely. I think he has one of the best love confessions I've seen in a lakorn, its rare to have a p'ek reveal it so early on and the n'ek's reaction to it is hilarious, also makes for great angsty scenes afterwards.

Mookda is adorable. She has a versatile face, at times she can look mean and would probably play a good villain and at times she has this sweet softness about her. She's so tiny and adorable and surprisingly she fits so well with the enormous Mik. Her acting is fantastic here. Mussaya is a great n'ek; she's never stupid, she'll stick by the p'ek (I love the scene where he pushes her away in order to move out of the house and she runs after him despite falling down, being shoved to the ground, truly a heartbreaking scene). One of my favourite scenes is when she runs after him when he goes on his suicide mission in the forest and doesn't even think about her own safety just to go find him. The fever scene with him checking her temperature with his forehead is also great. Urgggg so many good scenes.

Grandma. She's really something special. I was surprised that Mussaya didn't just leave her after she told her that she was saving her from savagery but ultimately she is still a savage. Unfortunately Mussaya had a soft spot for her and couldn't get mad like she did with Sajee. I didn't expect the grandma to be this evil since she was so fair and loving in the beginning to middle half. Definitely goes on my list of most hated grandmas (ahem Sukkawong's grandma).

Pong. He's hard to read, I honestly didn't know when he was being two-faced and when he was being genuine. It caught be by surprise that he had nothing to do with Mussaya's kidnapping. He turned out to be a pretty good character, I liked how he chose not to rat out Mussaya and Luk. Him and Pinchom seemed to fall into place a little bit rushed but hey at least there wasn't any dragging with her chasing after Luk. I also appreciate how she left Luk alone after trying to rape him and the lakorn didn't try to drag that out unnecessarily.

This lakorn was a fun watch, definitely goes on my rewatch list. Hopefully Mook has a prosperous career ahead of her, sad that she's back to supporting roles after this. Definitely would like to see her with Mik again in the future.

I haven't watch this lakorn yet but do you think I'm going to love this lakorn as much as Pooklook & Mik lakorn in "Jao Sao Jum Yorm"?
(not sure if u have already seen theirs)it would help me a lot.