❤️[CH7] Mungkorn Chao Phraya (Arlong): Pinkploy Paparwadee / Jinn Jinna

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This one is prime time lakorn by Arlong. It is supposed to air early 2020, maybe during Jan or Feb. This is a type of Mafia lakorn. I think they might air this during Chinese new year. They have Pinkploy and Jin as pranang.

P'ek (Mike) is half Thai half Hong Kong. N'ek (Fang) and p'ek dated before and their fathers were close friends. After they broke up, Fang returned to Thailand and become a teacher/ kindergarten owner. After Mike's father was killed, he also returned to Thailand to investigate the case. There is a police (Tom) who is assigned to handle the case but Mike does not trust Thai police, so he does his own investigation. Both Mike and Tom are fighting for Fang. In movie version, there was no closure who Fang picked at the end. But I guessed, lakorn version might be different.

p.s. Fang's father has an adopted son whose name is Fong. He and Mike are very close friends. Mike does not know that Fong was behind the death of his father.

WechatIMG195.jpeg

WechatIMG193.jpeg

WechatIMG196.jpeg
WechatIMG194.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This Jin guy look good. Pinkploy look pretty in that baby blue dress. The storyline sound interesting.
Yes, he is. He was in Poh Ta Peun Toh 2 with her too. Pinkploy got all these good looking young men as her p'ek....lol... The mafia lakorn is interesting for me. But Arlong production is somehow outdated. His children are doing better for Ch3.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, he is. He was in Poh Ta Peun Toh 2 with her too. Pinkploy got all these good looking young men as her p'ek....lol... The mafia lakorn is interesting for me. But Arlong production is somehow outdated. His children are doing better for Ch3.
Ah, so this is a bad production? Didn’t they produce remake of Angkor? This is airing in February, isn’t it too soon since they haven’t started shooting yet. It’s gonna be so choppy if they air it that soon.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ah, so this is a bad production? Didn’t they produce remake of Angkor? This is airing in February, isn’t it too soon since they haven’t started shooting yet. It’s gonna be so choppy if they air it that soon.
They have been filming for the whole year already since January this year. I found that no one made the thread yet, so I just did today. They are about to wrap up filming that's why Pinkploy could accept 2 more lakorns.

Arlong himself only direct one lakorn per year. His children owned Arlong Junior production and only work for Ch3....They produced Likit Haeng Jun and Angkor... The camera quality and technique are not the same. But Arlong himself tend to have good scripts and interesting storyline...

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They have been filming for the whole year already since January this year. I found that no one made the thread yet, so I just did today. They are about to wrap up filming that's why Pinkploy could accept 2 more lakorns.

Arlong himself only direct one lakorn per year. His children owned Arlong Junior production and only work for Ch3....They produced Likit Haeng Jun and Angkor... The camera quality and technique are not the same. But Arlong himself tend to have good scripts and interesting storyline...
Oh cool, thanks for the info. I take a peak at this when it airs.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh cool, thanks for the info. I take a peak at this when it airs.
U're welcome. Hope it turns out well. I don't really like action lakorn in general but lately I found the action scenes cool. Maybe because i'm getting older..hahahha...

P.S. I need to make another thread for Pinkploy and Louis lakorn. She is my latest kid I adopted.:love::naughty2: The storyline is also interesting..

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
U're welcome. Hope it turns out well. I don't really like action lakorn in general but lately I found the action scenes cool. Maybe because i'm getting older..hahahha...

P.S. I need to make another thread for Pinkploy and Louis lakorn. She is my latest kid I adopted.:love::naughty2: The storyline is also interesting..
Aww. I might have to pass that one with Louis, not found of him at all.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
P’ek is really handsome! I’ve been following him on ig for a long time now and it’s nice to see him getting some p’ek roles. Hopefully his acting is good. He was in Weir and Thisa’s first lakorn together.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Aww. I might have to pass that one with Louis, not found of him at all.
I like his personality but not really a fan of his acting. But I will give this one a chance since it is produced by Dramagic, the same team that made Sarawat Yai. I heard they put quite a high budget for this lakorn with Louis. Some parts of it are being filmed at the north part of Thailand too. I kinda like the atmosphere where some of the cast speak Northern dialect. One more thing, it's a continuation from Lep Krut (Cee and Yui lakorn).

P’ek is really handsome! I’ve been following him on ig for a long time now and it’s nice to see him getting some p’ek roles. Hopefully his acting is good. He was in Weir and Thisa’s first lakorn together.
His only draw back is his speech. In some scenes, it sounds like he reads from the scripts... He needs to improve but for his good looking face, it's fine....hahha :pancarta:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This one is airing on February if nothing change to the schedule. Confirmed by production team...Normally Arlong lakorn air during weekend slot. So I guess, this one will come after Wimarn Montra (Yui, Big M, Toon lakorn).