[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:
The secne he went to talk with wit oh my! I'm so pity him he tear keep coming and yes I was wipe his tears off screen lol. I'm like n'ek who cry like Preaw, cry with a sobbing or a sound coming out it like they very sad And they was touched by it. Pooklook is one of my fav cry n'ek too she and Preaw cry the same way.

Gosh!!! I hate the show wwywy they cut off a lot... no the scene on the pic that he play the and they sing. A lot if u go back check the pic u know what I'm talking about.

True, nai noi he never love wan he just feel that she die in he business that it not any of her, and if she not die he won't never love her cuz he heart was create to be kwang's. Like wan say before she die, nai noi alway try to let her go but it cuz of her who don't want to go from him So she chose to stay which even she know the thing she wanted he would never give for her.
Aaww there are so many scenes can be cut off why the scene he played guitar and sang??dang! Hope whoever went the show took a clip and post in elsewhere for us to enjoy.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Any links? I want to watch the whole show not just clips. I keep rewatching episode 15. The jail scene is my favorite. Weir and Preaw have so much chemistry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't wait for all subs to come out. I want to watch it but don't wanna wait. Haha.

guppii

sarNie Egg
In my opinion, this lakorn is better than LRSKF.
If I don't misunderstand, does Kwang say she love Khun Mafia when she look at the picture and think about him in ep15, right? I love this scene a lot

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
guppii said:
If I don't misunderstand, does Kwang say she love Khun Mafia when she look at the picture and think about him in ep15, right? I love this scene a lot
Yes right??.. Yes.. I love that scene too. It just make me remember the earlier ep. Their sweet moment.
@asher...thanks na for the link.. :heart:

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
guppii said:
I dont know. Hard to choose one over the other. Both series are very well written. Its easier to pick over characters. I liked Sayompoo and k more than kamin and Montana. Kamin is too much of a fantasy guy. Sayompoo is more humanlike and has a good heart underneath the bad tough guy exterior. He's willing to give up is lifestyle to be with k unlike kamin who can't give up everything to be with M. K is likeable and admirable than Montana even if she's too naive. She's more responsible and mature.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lakorn7 said:
. Check out weir and kwan's lakorn. I'm sure you'll love it.
Yup.. Dang duang haruthai.. :woot: :woot:.. Weir looks the most handsome in there.
Check out his lakorn with pinky too. I love when he keep calling pinky tee ruk. Like he is calling me like that lol.. :spin:.. That was wong wien Hua Jai

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, kwang said she love him.. I was omg crazy kwang is fanning about her own husband why don't u just tell it in front of him so this will make him happy and forgive you.

True I was so mad that they cut off the guitar scene they should have cut off that dude guy who share this tap with them at end and add the guitar in here. I see some clip on this guitar part on ig it cute they both singing the song, gosh thinking make mad wanna kill their. Also they edit a lot too we don't even see she help put he shirt on too

I can't wait for the end Epi I can't wait to see the kiss scene there it look hot than in Epi 15 kisses on they willing scene. Agree with u all the jail scene is one of my fav too I keep rewatch this so many time and everytime I watch it always touched I love when he about to hug her this moment is just too touched

Watch Prao weir with aum this Lakorn is good too I like it

asher

sarNie Hatchling
winterjoy20 said:
I dont know. Hard to choose one over the other. Both series are very well written. Its easier to pick over characters. I liked Sayompoo and k more than kamin and Montana. Kamin is too much of a fantasy guy. Sayompoo is more humanlike and has a good heart underneath the bad tough guy exterior. He's willing to give up is lifestyle to be with k unlike kamin who can't give up everything to be with M. K is likeable and admirable than Montana even if she's too naive. She's more responsible and mature.
Yes I think both characters are well written here and agree with you about SK. S is a perfect lover to me and I especially love Kwang's character, she maybe weak outside but she's very strong inside. I love how she is being responsible for the family, still manages to live a decent life, not taking advantage of others even in hard situations, and takes care of her family and fight against whoever tries hurt her family including our beloved Mafia when she mistakes him doing wrong to her brother, lol. The sibling love is so touching to me.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:
Yes, kwang said she love him.. I was omg crazy kwang is fanning about her own husband why don't u just tell it in front of him so this will make him happy and forgive you.

True I was so mad that they cut off the guitar scene they should have cut off that dude guy who share this tap with them at end and add the guitar in here. I see some clip on this guitar part on ig it cute they both singing the song, gosh thinking make mad wanna kill their. Also they edit a lot too we don't even see she help put he shirt on too

I can't wait for the end Epi I can't wait to see the kiss scene there it look hot than in Epi 15 kisses on they willing scene. Agree with u all the jail scene is one of my fav too I keep rewatch this so many time and everytime I watch it always touched I love when he about to hug her this moment is just too touched

Watch Prao weir with aum this Lakorn is good too I like it
Yes I wanna see the guitar scene I am well prepared they won't put she helps him dresse his suit scene but cut off the guitar scene is a big NO. I should check the clips on ig.