[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

asher

sarNie Hatchling
So I stay up to finish episode 15 and yes to everyone it is so good! Even it's a sad episode but it's still a great one. Weir and Preaw are so darn great actors and they're born to be Khun Mafia and Kwang noi. They have all my compliments for their work. Every scene Weir portrayed in this episode was soooo good. There were so many sad scenes and Weir cried many times here, every time he cried I totally felt his pain and sorrow, and I cried with him. I haven't cried for a lakorn like this for quite a while and I have never expected this lakorn will make me cry.T___T My poor Mafia has lost his most loyal man, his mom, the mistress and his so called best friend all in together, how is he gonna take all this? I wish the world would treat him better. Can't the scriptwriter make Kwang pregnant in the end to make my boy happier? I can imagine his happy face if he finds out she's pregnant:) And Preaw is such a good crier, when she cried in her sister's arms for Sayompoo I totally felt her pain and cried with her too. And the scene when he was in jail was really touched and they both portrayed so good. Really love this episode and it almost beats my favorite ep10 if only there were few more sweet scenes between our leads lol.
Next Wednesday will be the final episode and gosh I am really not ready for this, thinking of that already make me feel sad and empty. Can't they do few more episodes or never end? Lol

This two really needs to pair up again and I hope the waiting won't be too long. And yes agree with @Miley19, I would love to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn or a revenge lakorn . Crossing my fingers for that.
And few more hours till the show they went together, can't wait!

asher

sarNie Hatchling
winterjoy20 said:
sorry for asking but what is rahut rissaya about?
Last version of Rahut Rissaya is played by Paul and Noon and that's one of my favorite lakorn of Noon. She was good there and so was Paul. You can see the plot here https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Rahut_Rissaya_(2007)
I read somewhere else mentioned that Porshe will be the Pek and the Nek might be Preaw. I don't know if it's true but I think Preaw can definitely pull off this role and if anyone at ch7 fits this role all I can think is her.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Hana_pichy said:
@winterjoy..yup true. We can't praised at the script write only. Both Weir and Preaw must be praise for the very impressive character that they both act out. Same goes to all the actors in this lakorn. Even the childs.. Wow.. Seriously.. They're so good.

@lakornch7 yes.. As for Weir I know he's really so hawwwttt and good in acting. Everything he act look real. But for Preaw,this is my first lakorn for her. Seriously.. She's even a newbies why I think that her level same to the actors whom act for 10 years already. She's reallyyyyyy good. She's really impressed me with her acting. I just can feel like the acting was real. She come out with innocent student to a beloved sister and matured women with dignity. Seriously, every character that she portrayed I can feel the changed. Yes.. When she's matured.. She look like that. When she's a young student.. She does look and behave like that too. Yes.. Gotta go to Thailand someday and meet her. GOOD JOB PREAW... :woot: :woot:
Yes... Romantic comedy!!.. They both have so much skin ship in this lakorn . why can't we expect more romantic scene in romantic comedy... :pervie: I wanna see them in that type of lakorn. Too. :woot:
Agree with you Hana,all the kids including the kids five years ago acts really good and likable here. Thumbs up to them.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lakorn7 said:
Hana, ur recent mv of Preaw and weir are quite popular. You got over 25,000 views on it. Will you be working on new mv?
Yes.. That was pretty fast. I shock too. Because I just put it in YT just about a week ago and it receive so many view than the first. I guess people love Korean song...:woot:..yup..on my way to make it. I'll will put out all the scene from ep12/11 and to the end ep. I had choose the song. The song was singing by a girl and a boy and Thai song. Hope it'll be good as the latest MV . I'll try to make it as soon as possible after catching up with the last ep. I want to have a remembrance about them with my MV. So, let's make it every ep will be in my MV.
There are many more MV from hmong song. You gals must catch up. Many mv's from this lakorn is made and put in YT. I guess people.. International fans like us really love this lakorn . with mv's like this.. This lakorn will become more popular... :woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
little22 said:
I haven't watch todays episode yet. I knew it Tanong has eyes and caring for Wit. But man I'm sad that reading that King died. Should be a happy ending for all the good people.
That's why I saw tanong smile when Kwang run to the wedding. I guess he love wit and let Sayomphu has Kwang, so that the way will be clear for him... But tanong you also know how obsessed wit is with Sayomphu... - sigh-

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
asher said:
Last version of Rahut Rissaya is played by Paul and Noon and that's one of my favorite lakorn of Noon. She was good there and so was Paul. You can see the plot here https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Rahut_Rissaya_(2007)
I read somewhere else mentioned that Porshe will be the Pek and the Nek might be Preaw. I don't know if it's true but I think Preaw can definitely pull off this role and if anyone at ch7 fits this role all I can think is her.
Really?.. Huh.. Thats why I saw someone make an ig for porshe and Preaw.. And saw Preaw also like few pics of them. Guess, she may know that she'll be work with porshe.. :woot: :woot:

guppii

sarNie Egg
I love the scene when Kwang hugged Khun Mafia in jail too, so touch me even though I don't understand what they were saying

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
asher said:
So I stay up to finish episode 15 and yes to everyone it is so good! Even it's a sad episode but it's still a great one. Weir and Preaw are so darn great actors and they're born to be Khun Mafia and Kwang noi. They have all my compliments for their work. Every scene Weir portrayed in this episode was soooo good. There were so many sad scenes and Weir cried many times here, every time he cried I totally felt his pain and sorrow, and I cried with him. I haven't cried for a lakorn like this for quite a while and I have never expected this lakorn will make me cry.T___T My poor Mafia has lost his most loyal man, his mom, the mistress and his so called best friend all in together, how is he gonna take all this? I wish the world would treat him better. Can't the scriptwriter make Kwang pregnant in the end to make my boy happier? I can imagine his happy face if he finds out she's pregnant:) And Preaw is such a good crier, when she cried in her sister's arms for Sayompoo I totally felt her pain and cried with her too. And the scene when he was in jail was really touched and they both portrayed so good. Really love this episode and it almost beats my favorite ep10 if only there were few more sweet scenes between our leads lol.
Next Wednesday will be the final episode and gosh I am really not ready for this, thinking of that already make me feel sad and empty. Can't they do few more episodes or never end? Lol

This two really needs to pair up again and I hope the waiting won't be too long. And yes agree with @Miley19, I would love to see them in a slap/kiss lakorn or a revenge lakorn . Crossing my fingers for that.
And few more hours till the show they went together, can't wait!
everything you said is exactly how I feel.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Gals.. Don't forget that Preaw have plerng pranang this year with boss/golf I Don't know...
I Wana see Preaw and Weir as fast as possible too. Weir said about nai hoi tamin in the video post by his fc on the new year party. He sad he have nai Hoi tamin. If I'm not mistaken nai Hoi tamin is a musical lakorn. It should be good if they cast both of them too. Both can sing.. :bhehe: :bhehe: Hahha..
But yes.. My type not really into musical. I love slap/kiss and romantic comedy more. Period also just so so with me. I'm okay if I love the actor...
Ouh..just few hours more to go to see the shows... :woot: :woot:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
@winterjoys sorry I don't know. I just can get help from ig. There are his fanclub who always post a video about this lakorn and bts since ch7 blog others countries to watch their lakorn and other shows. .. Huh.. I mad with ch7 just about this thing. https://www.instagram.com/p/BBZC6ItMNBM/
I don't know what Weir said in this video. But just heard Morassom sawat and I want to post here... :woot:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Towards the end its just a tragic and sad lost. I'm so mad sad that King died and Wan but if she don't died then p,ek and n,ek can't be together. tanong and Wit will sleep together.. he put himself in a bad position knowing how Wit is. I don't like this ending. It would be so so good from beginning to end if King don't die or none of his men die. I can't past that so sad my King right side

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
Hana_pichy said:
Yes.. That was pretty fast. I shock too. Because I just put it in YT just about a week ago and it receive so many view than the first. I guess people love Korean song...:woot:..yup..on my way to make it. I'll will put out all the scene from ep12/11 and to the end ep. I had choose the song. The song was singing by a girl and a boy and Thai song. Hope it'll be good as the latest MV . I'll try to make it as soon as possible after catching up with the last ep. I want to have a remembrance about them with my MV. So, let's make it every ep will be in my MV.
There are many more MV from hmong song. You gals must catch up. Many mv's from this lakorn is made and put in YT. I guess people.. International fans like us really love this lakorn . with mv's like this.. This lakorn will become more popular... :woot: :woot:
you shouldn't be shock you did awesome. I love that mv. I can't wait to see the next one.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Ep 15 was sad. Poor King, he was so loyal to Sayumphu... Glad that Wit's true colors where shown. Applause for Preaw, she did an amazing job with her emotional and crying scenes.  :clap2: Last episode next week!  :cry: I love how the stepmom and sister protected Kwang and smacked the mistress down. All we have left is Pol to take care of.. I hope Weir and Preaw pair up again soon!!! 

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
little22 said:
Towards the end its just a tragic and sad lost. I'm so mad sad that King died and Wan but if she don't died then p,ek and n,ek can't be together. tanong and Wit will sleep together.. he put himself in a bad position knowing how Wit is. I don't like this ending. It would be so so good from beginning to end if King don't die or none of his men die. I can't past that so sad my King right side
KS would still be together even if Wan didnt die. Sayompoo never love wan and only feel bad for her. His heart is only with K.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
tweedaly said:
Ep 15 was sad. Poor King, he was so loyal to Sayumphu... Glad that Wit's true colors where shown. Applause for Preaw, she did an amazing job with her emotional and crying scenes.  :clap2: Last episode next week!  :cry: I love how the stepmom and sister protected Kwang and smacked the mistress down. All we have left is Pol to take care of.. I hope Weir and Preaw pair up again soon!!! 
Applause for weir as well. They both gave amazing performance with their crying and emotional scenes. I watched and was crying along with them.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
The secne he went to talk with wit oh my! I'm so pity him he tear keep coming and yes I was wipe his tears off screen lol. I'm like n'ek who cry like Preaw, cry with a sobbing or a sound coming out it like they very sad And they was touched by it. Pooklook is one of my fav cry n'ek too she and Preaw cry the same way.

Gosh!!! I hate the show wwywy they cut off a lot... no the scene on the pic that he play the and they sing. A lot if u go back check the pic u know what I'm talking about.

True, nai noi he never love wan he just feel that she die in he business that it not any of her, and if she not die he won't never love her cuz he heart was create to be kwang's. Like wan say before she die, nai noi alway try to let her go but it cuz of her who don't want to go from him So she chose to stay which even she know the thing she wanted he would never give for her.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Right.. Nai noi is the kindest person in this world. Just the misunderstanding about his mom make him be a mafia.
I can't wait to see pol went away. Huh.. One more.. Wit.. - angry-..
A man so hard to cry, but if something big happen that really hurt their heart like the death of the family or beloved one only they will cry. It means.. Sayomphu really feel bad, hurt, betrayed like his heart was torn into scattered pieces.. :cry:
It's okay.. . Kwang will be the one who will gathered all the pieces and heal it... :woot: