[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Done watching today ep. Everything was such a heartbroken... :cry: :cry:
When king died. I cry lol... He's such a loyal man to Sayomphu. Really. Until the day he went to prison he want to take care of Sayomphu. Doing something good in return for him.
Wan.. It's the time for her to go forever anyway.
And lastly for my khun Mafia and kwang noi. Aww... :cry: yes the jail scene was really..:cry: Damn you wit.. At last Sayomphu know the truth about his mom. And why khun saard has to come on the 'right' time?.. Hahaha.. You interrupt their privacy time to reconcile.. :pervie:
I'm gonna say, yes.. After a while watching a lakorn this is the lakorn I cry, I don't want it to end so bad,the lakorn where I can laugh, fin to the max, angry, :spin: :spin:, the lakorn where I gonna miss all the flowery shirt that before I don't really like, but you know.. Those patterned shirt make his character look cute as a mafia. Naruk.., I think i'm must thinking about all the annoying evil character in this (BTW have to thanks them to be so annoyed.. Haha.. Jkjk), sometime, loveliness like this is the love I like.. The story that I want a long time ago where praek and nang'ek fall in love in first few ep but then a misunderstanding happen to make them far apart and meet again and they started to resolve everything... I love this kind of story. It's a prove of how the love for someone can be too long, the loyalty. I must meet the writer and praised on this plot of story.
OK.. Gonna stop now... :cry:..
Everyone.. If Preaw and Weir get a chance to work together again.. We'll see there okay.. :woot:

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
Episode 15 is really good and intense. I love the dialogues
the writer did a marvous job on the script. can't praise the script writer without praising the actors. Weir and Preaw are really good at playing their characters. So many touching scenes. I cried along with them.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not surprised how good Weir is in here. I'm only surprised about Preaw. She's a newbie but she's really impressive. Even against veteran actors she still shine and can hold it her own. She compliment with Weir so well. I like to see them in a new lakorn.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
@winterjoy..yup true. We can't praised at the script write only. Both Weir and Preaw must be praise for the very impressive character that they both act out. Same goes to all the actors in this lakorn. Even the childs.. Wow.. Seriously.. They're so good.

@lakornch7 yes.. As for Weir I know he's really so hawwwttt and good in acting. Everything he act look real. But for Preaw,this is my first lakorn for her. Seriously.. She's even a newbies why I think that her level same to the actors whom act for 10 years already. She's reallyyyyyy good. She's really impressed me with her acting. I just can feel like the acting was real. She come out with innocent student to a beloved sister and matured women with dignity. Seriously, every character that she portrayed I can feel the changed. Yes.. When she's matured.. She look like that. When she's a young student.. She does look and behave like that too. Yes.. Gotta go to Thailand someday and meet her. GOOD JOB PREAW... :woot: :woot:
Yes... Romantic comedy!!.. They both have so much skin ship in this lakorn . why can't we expect more romantic scene in romantic comedy... :pervie: I wanna see them in that type of lakorn. Too. :woot:

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
So many favorite moments in just one episode. Scene of Nek crying to her sister and letting it all out, scene of Sayompoo crying when confronting wit and scene of him finding out about his mother. The lists goes on and on. I'm really impress with weir and Preaw.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Got a busy day, haven't watched episode 15 yet, reading your girls comments makes me wanna fly home to catch up. T___T will be back to share my comment when I finish :)

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
asher said:
Got a busy day, haven't watched episode 15 yet, reading your girls comments makes me wanna fly home to catch up. T___T will be back to share my comment when I finish :)
You will enjoy Episode 15. Its really good.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Hana, ur recent mv of Preaw and weir are quite popular. You got over 25,000 views on it. Will you be working on new mv?

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Romance/comedy it good too but I honestly want to see them in slap/kiss more or a true love story like koo gum or peuan paeng but no sad ending plz I can't accept of this type of ending.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Hana_pichy said:
Tanong, tanong.. - sigh-
I haven't watch todays episode yet. I knew it Tanong has eyes and caring for Wit. But man I'm sad that reading that King died. Should be a happy ending for all the good people.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I want to see them in So sanaeha or Rahut Rissaya since ch7 want to remake them again. I think Preaw can definitely pull play those roles well since she's pretty good at acting. 

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
jinyoung55 said:
I want to see them in So sanaeha or Rahut Rissaya since ch7 want to remake them again. I think Preaw can definitely pull play those roles well since she's pretty good at acting. 
sorry for asking but what is rahut rissaya about?